FAQ  •  Register   •  Gallery •  Login

It is currently Fri Nov 28, 2014 2:20 pm

Be known - Say Hello!!! :)

<<

Scarabeo

SILVER-7 TUBE AMP

Post Sun Jan 16, 2011 3:51 am

Be known - Say Hello!!! :)

If your new and have not yet said your hello's "What are you waiting for?" Intro's are the best way to meet new Friends!!!

BillD, You will be forever with us! RIP until we meet again on the other side...
<<

jjptkd

SILVER-7 TUBE AMP

Post Sun Jan 16, 2011 11:39 am

Re: Be known - Say Hello!!! :)

Hello everyone, my name is Jesse and I'm a Audioholic. :D :D :lol: :lol: ...Apart from that I enjoy long walks on the beach, oh wait, wrong site!!! #-o :lol: :lol:
Sunfire TGP-III
Sunfire 405x5
PS Audio DL-III DAC
Klipsch Chorus II's
Klipsch RSW 15
Klipsch KW-120 (2)
<<

Jag_97470

SILVER-7 TUBE AMP

Post Sun Jan 16, 2011 8:21 pm

Scarabeo wrote:If your new and have not yet said your hello's "What are you waiting for?" Intro's are the best way to meet new Friends!!!

Man this is getting bad! You will resort to anything now just to add another post to your count [-X
<<

Scarabeo

SILVER-7 TUBE AMP

Post Mon Jan 17, 2011 12:11 am

Jag_97470 wrote:
Scarabeo wrote:If your new and have not yet said your hello's "What are you waiting for?" Intro's are the best way to meet new Friends!!!

Man this is getting bad! You will resort to anything now just to add another post to your count [-X

Well, There are a lot of folks who by-pass there welcomes and it seems kinda Rude! Plus don't that Picture make you feel all fuzzy inside?
I care more about substance then post count and being a real part of this forum. I think in the end what ever you do here is well known with the common posters (Brothers in crime) if I make a mess then everyone knows I to will clean it up... :-k
Once you get to know me I'm a really really REALLY nice guy! Really :-k
post count plus 1 :-"
BillD, You will be forever with us! RIP until we meet again on the other side...
<<

Scarabeo

SILVER-7 TUBE AMP

Post Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:28 pm

[-X No spammers allowed...
<<

OconeeOrange

SILVER-7 TUBE AMP

Post Sun Jan 30, 2011 8:00 pm

Crap - embarrassed you out of the "WELCOME" area and even before Jag, you found a new way to generate posts with no info. This is like playing "whack-a-mole" for me. I have no chance --- ](*,) ](*,) ](*,)

Return to "The Welcome Mat"