Be known - Say Hello!!! :)

Just found us? Entering CarverAudio.com for the first time? Post your introductions here and say hi to all of the other Carver enthusiasts.
Scarabeo
SILVER-7 TUBE AMP

Be known - Say Hello!!! :)

Post by Scarabeo » Sun Jan 16, 2011 3:51 am

If your new and have not yet said your hello's "What are you waiting for?" Intro's are the best way to meet new Friends!!!

BillD, You will be forever with us! RIP until we meet again on the other side...

jjptkd
SILVER-7 TUBE AMP

Re: Be known - Say Hello!!! :)

Post by jjptkd » Sun Jan 16, 2011 11:39 am

Hello everyone, my name is Jesse and I'm a Audioholic. :D :D :lol: :lol: ...Apart from that I enjoy long walks on the beach, oh wait, wrong site!!! #-o :lol: :lol:
Oppo Sonica DAC
Sunfire TG-III
Sunfire 300x2
Klipsch Chorus II

Jag_97470
SILVER-7 TUBE AMP

Post by Jag_97470 » Sun Jan 16, 2011 8:21 pm

Scarabeo wrote:If your new and have not yet said your hello's "What are you waiting for?" Intro's are the best way to meet new Friends!!!

Man this is getting bad! You will resort to anything now just to add another post to your count [-X

Scarabeo
SILVER-7 TUBE AMP

Post by Scarabeo » Mon Jan 17, 2011 12:11 am

Jag_97470 wrote:
Scarabeo wrote:If your new and have not yet said your hello's "What are you waiting for?" Intro's are the best way to meet new Friends!!!

Man this is getting bad! You will resort to anything now just to add another post to your count [-X
Well, There are a lot of folks who by-pass there welcomes and it seems kinda Rude! Plus don't that Picture make you feel all fuzzy inside?
I care more about substance then post count and being a real part of this forum. I think in the end what ever you do here is well known with the common posters (Brothers in crime) if I make a mess then everyone knows I to will clean it up... :-k
Once you get to know me I'm a really really REALLY nice guy! Really :-k
post count plus 1 :-"
BillD, You will be forever with us! RIP until we meet again on the other side...

Scarabeo
SILVER-7 TUBE AMP

Post by Scarabeo » Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:28 pm

[-X No spammers allowed...

OconeeOrange
"Forum Troll"
"Forum Troll"

Post by OconeeOrange » Sun Jan 30, 2011 8:00 pm

Crap - embarrassed you out of the "WELCOME" area and even before Jag, you found a new way to generate posts with no info. This is like playing "whack-a-mole" for me. I have no chance --- ](*,) ](*,) ](*,)

Return to “"The Welcome Mat"”