Hello RobertGiovanni

Just found us? Entering CarverAudio.com for the first time? Post your introductions here and say hi to all of the other Carver enthusiasts.
Scarabeo
SILVER-7 TUBE AMP

Hello RobertGiovanni

Post by Scarabeo » Wed Feb 16, 2011 4:32 am

Welcome RobertGiovanni. I see you as a new Member and I crossed someone under that name with AL III speakers - is that you?
BillD, You will be forever with us! RIP until we meet again on the other side...

Toy Maker
Puppet Master

Re: Hello RobertGiovanni

Post by Toy Maker » Wed Feb 16, 2011 1:24 pm

We are pretty sure this is a spammer... but they tried to register like 5 times, so we are giving him the benefit of the doubt for the moment..
No post, or any spam, and hes gone.

OconeeOrange
"Forum Troll"
"Forum Troll"

Post by OconeeOrange » Wed Feb 16, 2011 4:41 pm

~You think Einstein walked around thinkin' everyone was a bunch of dumb shits?~

Off topic, but might as well get some use out of the spammer - :lol:

Did you see where a grand kid of Einstein is suing for what she believes to be money owed her.

Apparently the guy left everything to a college in Israel. They bring in millions every year selling everything from his photo to bobble head dolls.

I guess the woman's case is that he was not intelligent enough to choose where his money should go. :(
bobblehead.jpg
bobblehead.jpg (20.62 KiB) Viewed 1249 times

Scarabeo
SILVER-7 TUBE AMP

Post by Scarabeo » Wed Feb 16, 2011 5:17 pm

Toy Maker wrote:We are pretty sure this is a spammer... but they tried to register like 5 times, so we are giving him the benefit of the doubt for the moment..
No post, or any spam, and hes gone.
I sold a pair of AL III's to a Robert Giovanni - Should this be a account outside of the US then its a Spammer :(
BillD, You will be forever with us! RIP until we meet again on the other side...

Return to “"The Welcome Mat"”