FAQ  •  Register   •  Gallery •  Login

It is currently Wed Apr 23, 2014 8:31 am

Hello RobertGiovanni

<<

Scarabeo

SILVER-7 TUBE AMP

Post Wed Feb 16, 2011 4:32 am

Hello RobertGiovanni

Welcome RobertGiovanni. I see you as a new Member and I crossed someone under that name with AL III speakers - is that you?
BillD, You will be forever with us! RIP until we meet again on the other side...
<<

Toy Maker

Puppet Master

Post Wed Feb 16, 2011 1:24 pm

Re: Hello RobertGiovanni

We are pretty sure this is a spammer... but they tried to register like 5 times, so we are giving him the benefit of the doubt for the moment..
No post, or any spam, and hes gone.
Whatever you do in life will be insignificant, but it's very important that you do it 'cause nobody else will

‎~You think Einstein walked around thinkin' everyone was a bunch of dumb shits?~

SHUT UP AND ENJOY THE MUSIC!
╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮
<<

OconeeOrange

SILVER-7 TUBE AMP

Post Wed Feb 16, 2011 4:41 pm

~You think Einstein walked around thinkin' everyone was a bunch of dumb shits?~

Off topic, but might as well get some use out of the spammer - :lol:

Did you see where a grand kid of Einstein is suing for what she believes to be money owed her.

Apparently the guy left everything to a college in Israel. They bring in millions every year selling everything from his photo to bobble head dolls.

I guess the woman's case is that he was not intelligent enough to choose where his money should go. :(

bobblehead.jpg
bobblehead.jpg (20.62 KiB) Viewed 740 times
<<

Scarabeo

SILVER-7 TUBE AMP

Post Wed Feb 16, 2011 5:17 pm

Toy Maker wrote:We are pretty sure this is a spammer... but they tried to register like 5 times, so we are giving him the benefit of the doubt for the moment..
No post, or any spam, and hes gone.

I sold a pair of AL III's to a Robert Giovanni - Should this be a account outside of the US then its a Spammer :(
BillD, You will be forever with us! RIP until we meet again on the other side...

Return to "The Welcome Mat"