Greetings!

Just found us? Entering CarverAudio.com for the first time? Post your introductions here and say hi to all of the other Carver enthusiasts.
audiobilly

Re: Greetings!

Post by audiobilly » Sat Apr 02, 2011 2:48 pm

Jag_97470 wrote:
audiobilly wrote: Oh now I get it, you will have to excuse me as I don't drink and didn't make that connection. I thought you were saying you were some type of God :lol: :lol: And hangin out with cool people :-k I am the ONLY cool person around here. You don't have to ask around to confirm this, what I say is true. At one time I too had another ranking called Shidiot again given to me by ToyMaker (James) but we have made up now, I think? Be careful what you say to James, I think he lives on the mental edge or something. :lol: :lol: And OO, well, he is just plain Mental. :lol: :lol: Are you sure you want to hang around? ](*,)
Just kidding. Glad you found us!
Apparently I ain't got nut'n else to do :). James? So this guy is a trouble maker eh? =D> Hell I think we all are a bit loopy sometime or another. \:D/

Thanks Jag, I hoped that you took that in the "text" that I ment it. Sometimes stuff does not come across like it was ment to. I have only been on "fourms" now for about a year, and I am learning that sometimes people get bent waaaay out of shape about something that is not really that important. I have learned to use the smilies to help convey where I am coming from. I am a very easy going guy, just want to have a good time in life, and not have any problems. (even thou problems can not be avoided).

All right, enough rambling about bullshit.

Thanks to all for the groovy welcomes!

Scarabeo
SILVER-7 TUBE AMP

Post by Scarabeo » Sat Apr 02, 2011 3:36 pm

Well knock out my favorite tooth - I forgot to give you my welcome,,, :shock:

WELCOME!!! Glad to have you aboard... 8)
BillD, You will be forever with us! RIP until we meet again on the other side...

audiobilly

Post by audiobilly » Sat Apr 02, 2011 4:35 pm

Scarabeo wrote:Well knock out my favorite tooth - I forgot to give you my welcome,,, :shock:

WELCOME!!! Glad to have you aboard... 8)
Thank-ye Scarabeo! :D

Make sure the tooth fairy comes by t-nite [-o<

Return to “"The Welcome Mat"”