FAQ  •  Register   •  Gallery •  Login

It is currently Mon Sep 01, 2014 11:36 pm

Greetings!

<<

audiobilly

Post Sat Apr 02, 2011 2:48 pm

Re: Greetings!

Jag_97470 wrote:
audiobilly wrote:Oh now I get it, you will have to excuse me as I don't drink and didn't make that connection. I thought you were saying you were some type of God :lol: :lol: And hangin out with cool people :-k I am the ONLY cool person around here. You don't have to ask around to confirm this, what I say is true. At one time I too had another ranking called Shidiot again given to me by ToyMaker (James) but we have made up now, I think? Be careful what you say to James, I think he lives on the mental edge or something. :lol: :lol: And OO, well, he is just plain Mental. :lol: :lol: Are you sure you want to hang around? ](*,)
Just kidding. Glad you found us!

Apparently I ain't got nut'n else to do :). James? So this guy is a trouble maker eh? =D> Hell I think we all are a bit loopy sometime or another. \:D/

Thanks Jag, I hoped that you took that in the "text" that I ment it. Sometimes stuff does not come across like it was ment to. I have only been on "fourms" now for about a year, and I am learning that sometimes people get bent waaaay out of shape about something that is not really that important. I have learned to use the smilies to help convey where I am coming from. I am a very easy going guy, just want to have a good time in life, and not have any problems. (even thou problems can not be avoided).

All right, enough rambling about bullshit.

Thanks to all for the groovy welcomes!
<<

Scarabeo

SILVER-7 TUBE AMP

Post Sat Apr 02, 2011 3:36 pm

Well knock out my favorite tooth - I forgot to give you my welcome,,, :shock:

WELCOME!!! Glad to have you aboard... 8)
BillD, You will be forever with us! RIP until we meet again on the other side...
<<

audiobilly

Post Sat Apr 02, 2011 4:35 pm

Scarabeo wrote:Well knock out my favorite tooth - I forgot to give you my welcome,,, :shock:

WELCOME!!! Glad to have you aboard... 8)

Thank-ye Scarabeo! :D

Make sure the tooth fairy comes by t-nite [-o<
Previous

Return to "The Welcome Mat"