Yeaaah!!! I'm finally in!

Just found us? Entering CarverAudio.com for the first time? Post your introductions here and say hi to all of the other Carver enthusiasts.
fxbill

Yeaaah!!! I'm finally in!

Post by fxbill » Thu Mar 22, 2018 6:31 pm

After three months of trying to register with no success I am finally able to log in... Thank you to all those who finally got the issue fixed. I really do appreciate it.
As to me.... I'm over 50 years into tube amps and preamps... I purchased my first M500T to economize and yet quickly discovered that the amp, driven by my AR LS16 and through my Altec Lansing 19s sounds as tube like (almost) as my HK Citation 2 and my Heathkit W6a's....both running old GE 6550s or KT88s.
I'm thrilled with it to say the least!
I've owned, modded and rebuilt well over 100 tube amps and preamps during my years as a hobbiest, IBM technician for 10 years and 37 years in the Hollywood film industry doing special effects, pyro work and motion control for things as large as the 1 million pound 150ft long "Black Pearl". It was a great career and allowed me ample time to also work on my true love....tube equipment... although I must again admit, I am truly impressed with my new amplifier.
Thanks for allowing me here!

Return to “"The Welcome Mat"”