FAQ  •  Register   •  Gallery •  Login

It is currently Thu Oct 30, 2014 8:46 am

List Your System !!!

<<

silence

Post Tue Apr 11, 2006 6:31 pm

](*,) I'm stumped I have a tx-11 fishbelly and i can't seem to find a set of speakers to last with this amp that has quality sound i have wasted a ton of money almost literally on alot of speakers that i heard to be of reputable manufactuers and I've done everything from causing smoke to rise to blowing pieces of speaker across my room ne 1 that has an opinion within a 500 a speker range my ears open wider than a dancers legs with their toes on the roof
<<

George

SILVER-7t

Post Tue Apr 11, 2006 8:58 pm

Man, how about one more time, in English, with some punctuation? The TX-11 is a tuner. If you can figure out a way to drive speakers with one, you're special. If you can do that and blow speaker parts across the room, you're really special.
Last edited by George on Wed Apr 12, 2006 1:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
<<

F1nut

SILVER-7 TUBE AMP

Post Tue Apr 11, 2006 11:57 pm

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Political Correctness...defined

A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

In a recent press conference, President Obama remarked, "If I had a city, it would look just like Detroit."
<<

George

SILVER-7t

Post Wed Apr 12, 2006 1:04 pm

Don't distract me F1nut. I'm looking for speaker outputs on the back of my tuna. Fishbelly? Tuna? I might have broken part of the code here.
<<

F1nut

SILVER-7 TUBE AMP

Post Wed Apr 12, 2006 3:20 pm

Careful George, you don't want to blow chunks across the room.

A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

In a recent press conference, President Obama remarked, "If I had a city, it would look just like Detroit."
<<

George

SILVER-7t

Post Wed Apr 12, 2006 4:45 pm

Not to worry Jesse, I never buy chunk tuna.
<<

silence

Post Thu Apr 13, 2006 1:49 pm

my fault about the amp part curious george #-o but the last time i checked i could hook speakers up to the seemingly red&black terminals on the back of the unit and when i said i blew my speakers up i ain't lie to you and as far as tuna i think you on dope or dogfood and as far my sentence structure is concerned I question mark your heart punctuate your fate :-s period ps this just went 6 feet over your head so don't try to figure out what i ment
silence
<<

F1nut

SILVER-7 TUBE AMP

Post Thu Apr 13, 2006 5:39 pm

Here's some friendly advice. Don't quit school, you've got a long way to go. If you have left already, go back!

my fault about the amp part curious george but the last time i checked i could hook speakers up to the seemingly red&black terminals on the back of the unit and when i said i blew my speakers up i ain't lie to you

Another classic example of why some people shoudn't be allowed to own hifi gear.

<<

George

SILVER-7t

Post Thu Apr 13, 2006 7:14 pm

When your parents stated that you could grow up to be anything you wanted, I don't think they had babbling idiot in mind. The red and black things you're talking about are probably buttons. Press the black one and I'll bet the nurse comes in. Press the red one and you'll get more thorazine. Please go away now.
<<

boomer-X

TFM-45

Post Thu Apr 13, 2006 8:50 pm

:lol:
<<

TroyD

M-400t CUBE

Post Thu Apr 13, 2006 8:56 pm

Milliseconds of genius....

I'll bet his mom worries about him running w/ scissors

BDT
<<

George

SILVER-7t

Post Thu Apr 13, 2006 9:31 pm

If he's still packing it in down in her basement I'll bet she doesn't.
<<

TroyD

M-400t CUBE

Post Thu Apr 13, 2006 10:43 pm

I'd say that's a safe bet.......

I'm willing to bet that our hero isn't nuclear physicist or some such. Probably VERY well versed in the phrase 'would you like fries with that?'

BDT
<<

George

SILVER-7t

Post Thu Apr 13, 2006 10:58 pm

If you're going to be getting up this way before you have to go back "somewhere" that's good. If not, give me a call some evening and I'll run down this list of classical vinyl, because there's no way I'm going to do all that typing. I'll pull out what you want and ship or hold, doesn't matter to me.
<<

tah800

TFM-25

Post Fri Apr 14, 2006 1:55 pm

Tx-11fishbelly

Jeez you guys are tough on a person. I'm never listing my stuff on this forum. Couldn't take that abuse. Anyway,to that Silence guy could you please clarify that TX-ll thing. I'd really like to know what kind of an amp you have that produces that kind of power. By the way my punctuation is not all that good and I can't type worth shit so none of that is an issue with me. By the way I'm Art and hate calling people by all those funny sounding handles that are listed. Tah800=Art
PreviousNext

Return to "The Welcome Mat"