FAQ  •  Register   •  Gallery •  Login

It is currently Sat Oct 25, 2014 9:59 pm

I thought I was all alone!

<<

jimw

TFM-6cb

Post Tue Nov 01, 2005 11:59 am

I thought I was all alone!

Was searching for options for if/when the ribbons in my Platinum MKIV's go and found this site. I'm sure I'll be posting under some of the other topics soon.

I thought I was the only one who still loves these speakers!

jim
<<

Eddie

Eddie The Knife

Post Tue Nov 01, 2005 7:35 pm

Welcome to all us Carver crazys out here!
Good judgment comes from experience,but experience usually comes from bad judgment.

The best thing is to learn from others that have mastered the one thing you need to learn!

I would tell you to go to hell but I already work there and I don't want to see your ugly face every day!
<<

George

SILVER-7t

Post Tue Nov 01, 2005 8:14 pm

You ARE the only one. All of us long time Platinum Mk.IV owners got sick of them and traded them in yesterday for the "New & Improved International Grand Prix Platinum Amazing Mk.V's" that came out two days ago. Where you been? Gotta read the newspapers man.

Welcome to the best Carver forum on the planet.
<<

jimw

TFM-6cb

Post Sat Nov 05, 2005 12:29 pm

George wrote:You ARE the only one. All of us long time Platinum Mk.IV owners got sick of them and traded them in yesterday for the "New & Improved International Grand Prix Platinum Amazing Mk.V's" that came out two days ago. Where you been? Gotta read the newspapers man.

Funny you should say that. I've been out of "the loop" for quite some time now and was considering venturing out to check out the latest and greatest gear. Now that I know the PALS can be maintained if need be, I think I'll just stay home and enjoy them.

Very cool site indeed.
<<

George

SILVER-7t

Post Sat Nov 05, 2005 8:18 pm

Home is a real nice place with a pair of Plat. Mk.IV's in it.

Return to "The Welcome Mat"