Fritz Heiler loudspeakers...

Reviews for Equipment other than Carver / Sunfire
Rainman
SILVER-7t

Fritz Heiler loudspeakers...

Post by Rainman » Mon Feb 09, 2009 8:43 pm

I listened to a pair of these and I was actually pleasantly surprised. I did not do what some would call a "critical" listening session mostly because I could not hear them hooked to gear of my choosing. All that aside I still liked the way they were able to present "busy" music without becoming confused like many other speakers do. Now don't get me wrong, I have no interest in replacing our Linn's with them, but I liked them enough to pass this on because they are worth looking at....

Rainman
Question: Do you know why turds are tapered on the ends? Answer: So your asshole doesn't slam shut..

Carver- SDA490t, SDA450, 2 TFM45's, TFM15, CT23, CT28v, CT27v, Linn Kaber speakers, Sunfire crm2's, PS Audio Statement speaker cables and I/C's, A.P.C. power

Rainman
SILVER-7t

Re: Fritz Heiler loudspeakers...

Post by Rainman » Mon Feb 09, 2009 9:57 pm

Sorry guys, I was a Dumb A$$ and forgot to post the link to their web page....

http://www.fritzspeakers.com/

Rainman
Question: Do you know why turds are tapered on the ends? Answer: So your asshole doesn't slam shut..

Carver- SDA490t, SDA450, 2 TFM45's, TFM15, CT23, CT28v, CT27v, Linn Kaber speakers, Sunfire crm2's, PS Audio Statement speaker cables and I/C's, A.P.C. power

PDR
TFM-45

Post by PDR » Mon Feb 09, 2009 10:14 pm

Rainman,

I have come across these speaks on other forums.....seems to me Fritz use to post on....Audiocircle(?)

Which speaker model did you listen to......His excel-7 are very close in design to my center channel....he uses the 7" seas and it looks like a cd.01 ribbon.......my center incorporates 2-7" seas..cd.01 and a morel 55 dome mid

Perry

Rainman
SILVER-7t

Post by Rainman » Mon Feb 09, 2009 10:31 pm

I do not remember the model, but they were not from his single driver line. They were some of his larger sized units that the driver placement was quite similar to my speakers. They are something different and as I mentioned earlier I liked them enough that IMO they are worth looking at if they are placed in your price range.

Rainman

Return to “Reviews for Equipment other than Carver / Sunfire”