Carver name used to sell junk that is NOT Carver at all!

Reviews for Equipment other than Carver / Sunfire
Rainman
SILVER-7t

Carver name used to sell junk that is NOT Carver at all!

Post by Rainman » Sun Aug 09, 2009 7:22 am

This is a true injustice to Mr. Carver and is in my opinion unethical! These F_cktards are selling garbage and using the Carver name to do it. This junk is in no way shape or form Carver. Even if they threw in the word "digital" somewhere in there it is still a true misrepresentation of all that is, was, or will be Carver! Check out the link to these cables and I will explain what they actually are. These cables were originally designed and sold as mid priced CAR audio cables about 10 or 11 years ago. They were made for Phoenix Gold by another company and sold under the product name Stinger. I know this for a fact because we used to sell these exact cables in our electronics store! I guess I can say they are better than the red/black cables that came with your sony playstation, but that's not saying much. I actually have an identical pair of these in my misc. junk tote if anyone would like to see exactly what they are selling labeled as Carver.

Rainman

http://www.questforsound.com/cables/cab ... enixZP.htm
Question: Do you know why turds are tapered on the ends? Answer: So your asshole doesn't slam shut..

Carver- SDA490t, SDA450, 2 TFM45's, TFM15, CT23, CT28v, CT27v, Linn Kaber speakers, Sunfire crm2's, PS Audio Statement speaker cables and I/C's, A.P.C. power

Jag_97470
SILVER-7 TUBE AMP

Re: Carver name used to sell junk that is NOT Carver at all!

Post by Jag_97470 » Sun Aug 09, 2009 2:51 pm

That just pisses you off doesn't it!! Will Mr. Carver ever get away from past trademarks using his name? Some forums you read with people slamming Carver, you come to find out it's some crap from Phoenix Gold made in China that the consumer thinks is all Carver! Gurrr!

beemers417
!! CarverFest Evictee !!

Re: Carver name used to sell junk that is NOT Carver at all!

Post by beemers417 » Sun Aug 09, 2009 2:58 pm

The cables are one thing to bitch about. Those AV speakers that are floating around are even more pitiful.
Attachments
carverspks.jpg
carverspks.jpg (7.91 KiB) Viewed 1002 times
Gunter the wonder dog is watching you...

Return to “Reviews for Equipment other than Carver / Sunfire”