FAQ  •  Register   •  Gallery •  Login

It is currently Thu Apr 17, 2014 1:48 pm

Cool Lightstar remote pic.....

<<

dyeraudio

TFM-75

Post Mon Oct 06, 2008 7:05 pm

Cool Lightstar remote pic.....

CARVER CT-29V, CARVER TFM-45 (Rita-furbished) ,CARVER SD/A 490t, LINN Keilidh speakers, PS Audio I/C's, PS Audio Statement & Plus Speaker Cables, APC Line-R 600 conditioner, Vibra-Cones
<<

DaveS

The OverLord of CarverAudio.com

Post Mon Oct 06, 2008 7:19 pm

Re: Cool Lightstar remote pic.....

I`ve got one of those!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And it weighs a ton!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people, it is an instrument for the people to restrain the government - lest it come to dominate our lives and interests”.
- Patrick Henry
<<

engtaz

"TAZ"

Post Mon Oct 06, 2008 7:39 pm

No you don't Toy Maker does. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
engtaz

Carver M4.0T in front channels to Caver AL VI's in SACD & 2 Channel setup
C 16, PT 2400, Slim Device, Carver TX-8, 490T and Rega TT w Grado Gold cart in the 2 channel setup
Bogen SRB20 is computer amp
Carver PM-350 donated for youth church use
<<

Toy Maker

Puppet Master

Post Mon Oct 06, 2008 8:07 pm

engtaz wrote:No you don't Toy Maker does. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ahh, you catch on quickly, my young Padawan =D>
Whatever you do in life will be insignificant, but it's very important that you do it 'cause nobody else will

‎~You think Einstein walked around thinkin' everyone was a bunch of dumb shits?~

SHUT UP AND ENJOY THE MUSIC!
╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮
<<

DaveS

Post Mon Oct 06, 2008 9:19 pm

NO HE DOES`T

BS don`t have me come after you I`ve got more and BIGGER GUNS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That thing is about 4X6 and weighs about a pound !!!!!!!!!!!!!! Maybr 4X5.
The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people, it is an instrument for the people to restrain the government - lest it come to dominate our lives and interests”.
- Patrick Henry
<<

Rainman

SILVER-7t

Post Mon Oct 06, 2008 9:40 pm

DaveS wrote:I`ve got more and BIGGER GUNS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think his version of bigger is going to be something like this :shock:

Rainman

That thing is about 4X6 and weighs about a pound !!!!!!!!!!!!!! Maybr 4X5.
Attachments
Desert 50 1.jpg
Desert 50 1.jpg (50.28 KiB) Viewed 1096 times
Question: Do you know why turds are tapered on the ends? Answer: So your asshole doesn't slam shut..

Carver- SDA490t, SDA450, 2 TFM45's, TFM15, CT23, CT28v, CT27v, Linn Kaber speakers, Sunfire crm2's, PS Audio Statement speaker cables and I/C's, A.P.C. power
<<

Toy Maker

Puppet Master

Post Mon Oct 06, 2008 9:48 pm

OHHHH SHIT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOOK WHAT I FOUND

image.jpg
Whatever you do in life will be insignificant, but it's very important that you do it 'cause nobody else will

‎~You think Einstein walked around thinkin' everyone was a bunch of dumb shits?~

╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮
<<

Rainman

SILVER-7t

Post Mon Oct 06, 2008 10:04 pm

Toymaker, do you remember Dave saying something about BIGGER?
Oh by the way that is a .50 cal Magnum being fired that has something to do with what Dave was saying........ :-k
I hope he's not on his way to your place :D

Rainman
Question: Do you know why turds are tapered on the ends? Answer: So your asshole doesn't slam shut..

Carver- SDA490t, SDA450, 2 TFM45's, TFM15, CT23, CT28v, CT27v, Linn Kaber speakers, Sunfire crm2's, PS Audio Statement speaker cables and I/C's, A.P.C. power
<<

Toy Maker

Puppet Master

Post Mon Oct 06, 2008 10:10 pm

50 cal... little pussy gun !!!

Let me know what you're ready to come down and break out the
BIG BOY TOYS :-"

╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮
<<

Rainman

SILVER-7t

Post Mon Oct 06, 2008 10:29 pm

Toy Maker wrote:50 cal... little pussy gun !!!
You should see what we have down here.... :-"

I did the best I could on such short notice...I think my pic still deserves some "cool points".... I do not have any pics of the mini Howitzer we built at the race car shop however I can tell you that it takes 3 POUNDS of black powder to fire it! Every time we fire it somehow my wife's statement holds true every time- "And then the cops show up"!

We still don't know how every time we start laughing she always knows what is going to happen next.....

<<

DaveS

Post Mon Oct 06, 2008 10:41 pm

YA BUT WE HIT WHAT WE ARE AIMI
NG AT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We can take your head off at 135 yards and never tough your shoulders,

American ArtileryAssoation National Champs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- Patrick Henry
<<

Magnaryder

SILVER-7t

Post Mon Oct 06, 2008 10:54 pm

Here is MY remote being used properly

Magnaryder

Its going to be used equipment when I sell it, so it may as well be used equipment when I buy it.

Tim deParavicini's E.A.R. Yoshino V20 Integrated Amplifier, Fosgate Signature Phono pre, No. 50 and 51 Carverfest Tube amps, Hammond M3 tube amp, Ariston RD-40 Turntable w/ Linn Basik LSV tonearn, Shure V15 type IIIG cartridge, Cardas Silver wire service and wire block, Carver TX-8 & 11 tuners, Carver TD-12 & 1700 decks, Tascam CC-222mkII CD recorder, Carver HR-742 reciever, DBX-3BX & 200xg & 120x, CarverAudio ALV prototypes, Alesis Studio One loudspeakers, Dahlquist DQ-8s, The Carver Research DarkStar Sub and Stax Earspeakers.

THIS SPACE FOR RENT...helping the blind to hear, one valve at a time
<<

DaveS

Post Mon Oct 06, 2008 11:17 pm

Hit a 6 foot round target 5 out of 5 time at 350 yards to win long distance smooth bore with that LITTLE puppy.

I DONT THINk SO RAY!!!!!!!!!!!
- Patrick Henry
<<

Toy Maker

Puppet Master

Post Mon Oct 06, 2008 11:30 pm

Magnaryder wrote:Here is MY remote being used properly

as I recall, your box never even got opened till Sunday night...
That was Dad's remore Ray.

"KEEP GOING... THAT'S ONLY HALF VOLUME!!!!"

"1.21 GIGAWATTS ?????"

╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮
<<

Magnaryder

SILVER-7t

Post Mon Oct 06, 2008 11:55 pm

Toymaker mis-recalled.....as I recall, your box never even got opened till Sunday night...
That was Dad's remore(sp) Ray.

your Dad couldn't find his right off, I took mine out of the box for Bob to look at with me standing there hoping he didn't drop it. I wasn't sure if even he could fix it if he dropped it on those hardwood floors. A moment that seemed to last forever.,,, or so my Crown befuddled brain remembers it ;-)

ray
Magnaryder

Its going to be used equipment when I sell it, so it may as well be used equipment when I buy it.

Tim deParavicini's E.A.R. Yoshino V20 Integrated Amplifier, Fosgate Signature Phono pre, No. 50 and 51 Carverfest Tube amps, Hammond M3 tube amp, Ariston RD-40 Turntable w/ Linn Basik LSV tonearn, Shure V15 type IIIG cartridge, Cardas Silver wire service and wire block, Carver TX-8 & 11 tuners, Carver TD-12 & 1700 decks, Tascam CC-222mkII CD recorder, Carver HR-742 reciever, DBX-3BX & 200xg & 120x, CarverAudio ALV prototypes, Alesis Studio One loudspeakers, Dahlquist DQ-8s, The Carver Research DarkStar Sub and Stax Earspeakers.

THIS SPACE FOR RENT...helping the blind to hear, one valve at a time
Next

Return to Carver Research (Lightstar)