FAQ  •  Register   •  Gallery •  Login

It is currently Sat Aug 30, 2014 5:17 pm

Carver TFM-45 Repair

<<

audiocr381ve

Post Sun May 29, 2011 12:32 am

Re: Carver TFM-45 Repair

kingman wrote:
I don't have the funds and the patience my man.
...Good luck!!! I hope you end up with the amp fixed even though I agree with Jesse and Rabbit.

Thanks man.

The amp should be done next thursday (5/28) and I can hardly wait.

I know a lot of you guys mentioned a fix for all TFM-45's and I want to make sure to mention this to the owner of the repair shop (assuming he doesn't already know). I read the link posted but got confused. Is their an official document that I can email the owner or at least one that gets straight to the fix and how it's done?
<<

Don

(pair of) SILVER-7t's

Post Sun May 29, 2011 9:17 am

Get ahold of a service manual. I believe there are several service bulletins that should be done if they haven't been already.
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead.
— Thomas Paine

"Try not to become a man of success, but rather a man of value" Albert Einstein

"Politicians are the only people in the world who create problems and then campaign against them". Charlie Reese

"The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by those who vote for a living." Brad Shurett

"Kindness is a language that the Deaf can hear and the Blind can see." Mark Twain

RIP Bill D.
<<

Don

(pair of) SILVER-7t's

Post Sun May 29, 2011 2:21 pm

Link to Service manual sent with Service bullentins including drift issue by PM.
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead.
— Thomas Paine

"Try not to become a man of success, but rather a man of value" Albert Einstein

"Politicians are the only people in the world who create problems and then campaign against them". Charlie Reese

"The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by those who vote for a living." Brad Shurett

"Kindness is a language that the Deaf can hear and the Blind can see." Mark Twain

RIP Bill D.
<<

audiocr381ve

Post Sun May 29, 2011 5:49 pm

Thanks Don! I just sent the repair shop all that info. You're the man 8)
Previous

Return to Carver Home (Audio)