FAQ  •  Register   •  Gallery •  Login

It is currently Fri Apr 18, 2014 4:15 pm

New member!

<<

67ih4x4x4

Newbie 50+

Post Tue Sep 06, 2011 8:48 pm

Re: New member!

Welcome from another cincinnati area member.
<<

treitz3

"Julian"
"Julian"

Post Tue Sep 06, 2011 8:55 pm

Meet the Wabbit!

treitz3 wrote:Hello Dave and welcome to the Carver forum. The THX is just a certification that loses the tube-like sound you get with the TFM-35 you have. If you explain to us what you equipment have and what it is you are looking for, there are plenty of folks here with experience to help you along your audio journey.

TNRabbit wrote:Correction; all the THX cert does is make it conform to the THX standard of 100 watt output in 8 ohms with a 1 volt input.
Smarty pants. You get all technical, I was just being simple. Allow me to rephrase...."to me, the THX is just a certification that loses the tube-like sound you get with the TFM-35 you have".

Is that better? *sticks out tongue* :D

But alas, my comment really didn't matter anyway. He's got the TFM-35X, not the TFM-35. See below....
davewc wrote:My system consist of.....Carver TFM-35X AMP
In search of accurate reproduction of music. Real sound is my reference and while perfection may not be attainable? If I chase it, I might just catch excellence.

The best way to enjoy digital music reproduction is to never listen to a good analogue reproduction.

Robert R. - "Did you see my North Korea analogy? I should have named it Carversite.kim"
<<

OconeeOrange

SILVER-7 TUBE AMP

Post Tue Sep 06, 2011 9:05 pm

Re: Meet the Wabbit!

treitz3 wrote:
Is that better? *sticks out tongue* :D

I suspect not. This guy has some good equipment to rock out with.
It might not be a sound some could stand, but I hope to be invited over.

One good amp and he hits the high cotton. #-o #-o
Previous

Return to Carver Home (Audio)