sisu1a
Newbie 50+

Re: A typical audiophile!!

Post by sisu1a » Fri Oct 28, 2011 11:28 am

treitz3
"Julian"
"Julian"

Post by treitz3 » Fri Oct 28, 2011 4:10 pm

Chauss wrote:Spot on PDR!!! =D> =D> =D> I think most of us "audiophools" are striving for that "live" sound!
I'm looking for what's in my signature. Nothing more, nothing less. Nothing wrong with that goal whatsoever to me, even if it is unobtainable.
In search of accurate reproduction of music. Real sound is my reference and while perfection may not be attainable? If I chase it, I might just catch excellence.

The best way to enjoy digital music reproduction is to never listen to a good analogue reproduction.

Chauss
(pair of) SILVER-7t's

Re:

Post by Chauss » Sat Oct 29, 2011 7:22 pm

treitz3 wrote:
Chauss wrote:Spot on PDR!!! =D> =D> =D> I think most of us "audiophools" are striving for that "live" sound!
I'm looking for what's in my signature.
If you would post it in a different color than BLUE- it would be easier to find!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Good sound—like good music, good wine and good fellowship—is meant to be shared.
"The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits" Albert Einstein

shenglu

Re: A typical audiophile!!

Post by shenglu » Thu Nov 10, 2011 1:19 am

If I left well enough alone, I can still hear a note from my original point boomy bass. OB never found the bass and it provides ...... it offers a lot.

Return to “Carver Home (Audio)”