FAQ  •  Register   •  Gallery •  Login

It is currently Mon Sep 22, 2014 7:16 am

Link of review of Carver speakers at AXPONA

<<

Don

(pair of) SILVER-7t's

Post Sun Mar 18, 2012 9:21 am

Re: Link of review of Carver speakers at AXPONA

Zoot Horn wrote:Just heartd from AJ-- as soon as I know when I'm I coming down,we'll get something together--Roy--I'll keep you posted--as I really want to hear these puppies-- \:D/

George,

If they sound that amazing, pull the trigger and bring to Carverfest for demo. If they sound anything like the large ugly ones, you are in for a treat. I regret I did not hear the smaller ones.
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead.
— Thomas Paine

"Try not to become a man of success, but rather a man of value" Albert Einstein

"Politicians are the only people in the world who create problems and then campaign against them". Charlie Reese

"The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by those who vote for a living." Brad Shurett

"Kindness is a language that the Deaf can hear and the Blind can see." Mark Twain

RIP Bill D.
<<

Zoot Horn

SILVER-7 TUBE AMP

Post Sun Mar 18, 2012 9:27 am

Don wrote:
Zoot Horn wrote:Just heartd from AJ-- as soon as I know when I'm I coming down,we'll get something together--Roy--I'll keep you posted--as I really want to hear these puppies-- \:D/

George,

If they sound that amazing, pull the trigger and bring to Carverfest for demo. If they sound anything like the large ugly ones, you are in for a treat. I regret I did not hear the smaller ones.

Thats my plan Don,,I will need Roy's ears though. :D
<<

F1nut

SILVER-7 TUBE AMP

Post Sun Mar 18, 2012 11:21 pm

There's nothing wrong with your ears George.

Anyway, I look forward to your thoughts on the speakers. Hey, while you're there could you suggest he offer a grill option for them. Speakers without grills just ain't right.
Political Correctness...defined

A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

In a recent press conference, President Obama remarked, "If I had a city, it would look just like Detroit."
<<

Zoot Horn

SILVER-7 TUBE AMP

Post Mon Mar 19, 2012 6:02 am

Will do,, I've been swapping e-mails with AJ and he shared an innaresting story/facts about CAF-- this guy seems to know what he is doing,and it appears that he is in the game/business for the joy/passion of it,,which is refreshing to say the least.I'll keep ya'll posted,,thanks Jesse for the heads up,,I'll pass on the grill sugesstion.
<<

erniejade1

TFM-35

Post Mon Apr 23, 2012 11:53 am

I have heard the Joseph Audio Pulsars on a manley rig at Holm audio here in IL. They were stunning and for the size, i was shocked. They sounded much bigger than they looked that is for sure.

What Tylers did you have? I am running a set of reference monitor II. I thought the Pulsar sounded better but @ 4x the price LOL.

For some reason the link for the carver speakers is not loading for me. I will try back in a few.
Previous

Return to Carver Home (Audio)