FAQ  •  Register   •  Gallery •  Login

It is currently Sat Apr 19, 2014 9:33 am

Carverfest amps - who wants to sell one lol

<<

EndersShadow

TFM-45

Post Fri Mar 08, 2013 11:25 pm

Carverfest amps - who wants to sell one lol

Just in fun right now, but sometime in the near future I might be interested in picking one of these up either built or in kit form.....
"Beauty is in the eye of the Beholder, Music is in the ear of the Listener" - ME
"Arguing cables is like arguing religion. You are likely never going to change anyone's mind, and it is not much fun if you are sober" - nwohlford
"You were on my Ignore List, but you are too damn entertaining, like a circus monkey, so I took you off" - H9
"We shouldn't laugh at people like you, we should pray for them. You have my prayers for a speedy rehabilitation you sad, silly little man" - Jstas
<<

angelod307

SILVER-7 TUBE AMP

Post Sat Mar 09, 2013 12:50 am

Re: Carverfest amps - who wants to sell one lol

I will maybe......just maybe.......
CarverFest: I just go for the arts and crafts
<<

tinpan

TFM-45

Post Sat Mar 09, 2013 7:00 pm

Re: Carverfest amps - who wants to sell one lol

I have a pair of mono blocks I wouldn't mind selling. They mostly work, in other words they work and sound fine except for the occasional fomp fomp sound I heard twice. So I unplugged them and stuck them in a drawer.

These would be good candidates for someone who is a DIYer that wants to tweak them ( that is not me), good if you wanted to buy 1 and convert it to stereo or buy one or two and trade them in. You could trade an amp plus $999 and get a production Baby Black Beauty amp. I have two of the Baby Black beauties and if I ever scrape the scratch together that's what I'll do with them. Do I need four of these? No, so it's a good opportunity for someone to trade up that wants a Baby Black Beauty. PM for more info

Thanks

Tinpan
Tinpan

HT - Sunfire TG IV, Sunfire Cinema Grand Sig. 400 x 5, Oppo 93, Klipsch LaScala (3), Cornwalls (2), SW-12, Sony 60" LCD

2 channel - AN L2 Pre-amp, Carver Cherry 260's, AN 2.1 DAC, Oppo DV-981HD, Klipsch Epic CF3

2 channel - AN Interstage Mono Blocks 300b PSE, AN Sig. DAC 3.1 , AN Sig. Phono Stage, Sota Comet TT, Lowther Medallion Speakers PM5a driver, Rythmik F15 Sub

2 channel - Carverfest Mono Blocks, Grant Fidelity DAC, Klipschorns

2 channel - Audio Note Kit 1 300b SET, Audio Note DAC 2.1, Lowther Allerions DX-65 drivers

Return to Carver Home (Audio)