FAQ  •  Register   •  Gallery •  Login

It is currently Tue Jul 29, 2014 10:01 pm

Carverfest amps - who wants to sell one lol

<<

EndersShadow

TFM-45

Post Fri Mar 08, 2013 11:25 pm

Carverfest amps - who wants to sell one lol

Just in fun right now, but sometime in the near future I might be interested in picking one of these up either built or in kit form.....
"You were on my Ignore List, but you are too damn entertaining, like a circus monkey, so I took you off" - H9
"We shouldn't laugh at people like you, we should pray for them. You have my prayers for a speedy rehabilitation you sad, silly little man" - Jstas
<<

angelod307

SILVER-7 TUBE AMP

Post Sat Mar 09, 2013 12:50 am

Re: Carverfest amps - who wants to sell one lol

I will maybe......just maybe.......
CarverFest: I just go for the arts and crafts
<<

tinpan

TFM-45

Post Sat Mar 09, 2013 7:00 pm

Re: Carverfest amps - who wants to sell one lol

I have a pair of mono blocks I wouldn't mind selling. They mostly work, in other words they work and sound fine except for the occasional fomp fomp sound I heard twice. So I unplugged them and stuck them in a drawer.

These would be good candidates for someone who is a DIYer that wants to tweak them ( that is not me), good if you wanted to buy 1 and convert it to stereo or buy one or two and trade them in. You could trade an amp plus $999 and get a production Baby Black Beauty amp. I have two of the Baby Black beauties and if I ever scrape the scratch together that's what I'll do with them. Do I need four of these? No, so it's a good opportunity for someone to trade up that wants a Baby Black Beauty. PM for more info

Thanks

Tinpan
Tinpan

HT - Sunfire TG IV, Sunfire Cinema Grand Sig. 400 x 5, Oppo 93, Klipsch LaScala (3), Cornwalls (2), SW-12, Sony 60" LCD

2 channel - AN L2 Pre-amp, AN Interstage Mono Blocks 300b PSE, AN 2.1 DAC, Oppo DV-981HD, Lowther PM4a/Azurahorn/SentryIV

2 channel - AN L3 Signature Line stage, AN Interstage Mono Blocks 300b PSE, AN Sig. DAC 3.1 , AN Sig. Phono Stage, Sota Comet TT, Altec A5's

2 channel - empty, Klipschorns

2 channel - Audio Note Kit 1 300b SET, Audio Note DAC 2.1, Altec A4's

Return to Carver Home (Audio)