FAQ  •  Register   •  Gallery •  Login

It is currently Wed Sep 17, 2014 12:39 pm

Martin Logan Theatre i's

<<

tah800

TFM-25

Post Mon Mar 27, 2006 9:41 pm

Martin Logan Theatre i's

Been doing a bit of research on these things. They have perfect 5/5 reviews. Wonder how these things would fit between a couple of Carver Amazings. Anyone now anything about these centers. Art
<<

Eddie

Eddie The Knife

Post Tue Mar 28, 2006 8:00 pm

I don't know Art but I do see alot of them on Ebay more the the ALS's!
Good judgment comes from experience,but experience usually comes from bad judgment.

The best thing is to learn from others that have mastered the one thing you need to learn!

I would tell you to go to hell but I already work there and I don't want to see your ugly face every day!
<<

ferrari

TFM-35

Post Sat May 13, 2006 5:57 pm

I wouldn't mix these 2 different speakers in your system. They have too much difference in their sound. The martins will seem too bright compared to the ALSs when played at the same volume level. The carvers have a much lower sensativaty rating than the martins. That is not a bad thing. Lower sensativity just means that there is a more powerful sound available. If you have a 10 ounce speaker, it does not take much power to fully saturate the magnet. Any more power applied does not help. If you have 26 pounds of magnets in a speaker, yes it has a low sensativity rating, but you probably wont saturate the magnetic field. you just get constant awsome sounds. ferrari

Return to Carver Home (Theater)