FAQ  •  Register   •  Gallery •  Login

It is currently Fri Sep 19, 2014 4:54 pm

If you couldnt run Sunfire what would you run?

<<

jjwm27

Newbie 50+

Post Sun Sep 28, 2008 12:17 pm

Re: If you couldnt run Sunfire what would you run?

amp, carver of course, pre i think i would give lexicon a try.
<<

Rainman

SILVER-7t

Post Sun Sep 28, 2008 12:32 pm

BillD wrote:However good it was for HT, it wasn't very musical with CDs, probably because the DACs in my DVD player (pre-Oppo) were crap, and the ones in the Yammie were no better.

If your CD player isn't quite up to speed and you need something to get you by you can always pull your old original Sony Playstation 1 out and hook that up. Those things are actually a pretty decent CD player. There are many reviews of this posted on the net if you are curious....

Rainman
Question: Do you know why turds are tapered on the ends? Answer: So your asshole doesn't slam shut..

Carver- SDA490t, SDA450, 2 TFM45's, TFM15, CT23, CT28v, CT27v, Linn Kaber speakers, Sunfire crm2's, PS Audio Statement speaker cables and I/C's, A.P.C. power
<<

lives country ( carver )

TFM-25

Post Sun Sep 28, 2008 1:07 pm

Post subject: Re: If you couldnt run Sunfire what would you run?Posted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 1:32 pm

this decision would never come up...for myself ....CARVER / SUNFIRE.... all the way \:D/ \:D/ :D :D
country's...pure sole...
<<

docadillac

TFM-25

Post Sun Oct 05, 2008 1:40 pm

For me it has to be Carver or if cost no object Krell.
<<

mtroulis

Newbie 50+

Post Mon Oct 06, 2008 5:32 am

Carver CarverCarverCarverCarverCarverCarverCarverCarverCarverCarverCarverCarverCarverCarverCarverCarverCarverCarverCarverCarverCarverCarverCarverCarverCarverCarverCarverCarverCarverCarverCarverCarverCarverCarverCarverCarverCarverCarverCarverCarverCarverCarverCarverCarverCarverCarverCarverCarverCarverCarverCarverCarverCarverCarverCarverCarverCarverCarverCarverCarverCarverCarverCarverCarverCarverCarverCarverCarverCarverCarverCarverCarverCarverCarverCarverCarverCarverCarverCarverCarverCarverCarverCarverCarverCarverCarverCarverCarverCarverCarverCarverCarverCarverCarverCarverCarverCarverCarverCarverCarverCarverCarverCarverCarverCarverCarverCarverCarverCarverCarverCarverCarverCarverCarver

No just CarverCarverCarverCarverCarverCarverCarverCarverCarverCarverCarverCarverCarver

Manos
<<

thuffman03

!! CarverFest Evictee !!

Post Thu Jan 22, 2009 10:34 am

I most likely run a B&K or Adcom. Outlaw seems pretty good and people who buy Emovita amps have nothing to say but good things about them.
Some cool Carver stuff!
Previous

Return to Carver Home (Theater)