Carver Car Audio Discussions and Questions
- !! CarverFest Evictee !!
- Posts: 2701
- Joined: Fri Sep 19, 2008 10:07 am
- Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Welcome to the forum. Sorry but I don't know much about the car amps. Hope someone else can get you some info on it.
Some cool Carver stuff!
- Posts: 8
- Joined: Thu Mar 05, 2009 4:18 am
- Location: Seattle, WA
Welcome man. A picture is worth a thousand words when it comes down to shape. Have you hooked it up to make sure it still works?
I think that amp puts out 2x 40 @12 volts
Send us pics!
- Posts: 9
- Joined: Thu Feb 03, 2005 8:47 pm
The M240 was a 120x2 at 8 ohms amp. Pretty much the workhorse of the carver car audio line for years.
- Newbie 50+
- Posts: 59
- Joined: Fri Jan 21, 2005 7:32 pm
JT240Z wrote:The M240 was a 120x2 at 8 ohms amp. Pretty much the workhorse of the carver car audio line for years.
I still run a M240 in my truck , nice sounding amp
- (pair of) SILVER-7 TUBE AMPs
- Posts: 6370
- Joined: Sun Nov 30, 2008 2:10 pm
- Location: Upstate South Carolina
In reality, it only matters what it sounds like to YOU!!!