FAQ  •  Register   •  Gallery •  Login

It is currently Fri Oct 31, 2014 4:53 am

Here we go again!

<<

Jag_97470

SILVER-7 TUBE AMP

Post Sat Dec 05, 2009 5:03 pm

Re: Here we go again!

Maybe it would work by location? If each who put in agreed within a geographical area the unit would "only" be delivered person to person.
<<

F1nut

SILVER-7 TUBE AMP

Post Sat Dec 05, 2009 5:16 pm

Re: Here we go again!

weitrhino wrote:The auction states they have used their last output transformer pair, so this appears to be the last set. It's possible this pair will go at a high price if they are indeed the last. Good luck, Brian. But you never know what Bob has up his sleeve.

From the auction,

The only problem is that I have used my last pair of output transformers. The good news is I have one left, and I also have my old transformer winding machine from long ago. I hope I will be able to take the transformer apart and copy it in every last detail, winding a pair myself.
Political Correctness...defined

A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

In a recent press conference, President Obama remarked, "If I had a city, it would look just like Detroit."
Previous

Return to !! New Products !!