FAQ  •  Register   •  Gallery •  Login

It is currently Fri Apr 18, 2014 2:29 pm

Who is going to be there?

<<

bsturgeon89

TFM-55

Post Tue Oct 27, 2009 11:07 pm

Re: Who is going to be there?

F1nut wrote:You can reserve now with a deposit, balance due a few weeks before the fest or you can wait until the time is closer.

I wouldn't plan on finding much for sale, it's more about hanging out with friends, listening to different rigs, eating and relaxing.

I'm ok with not finding anything. Not really looking. After I get the HT/music room together, I should be set for awhile. I'm looking forward to the latter of your post and plus it looks like its in a really nice place. So thats a win-win for me
Carverfest 2010 quote...I can't explain it right now, I'm drunk...

GO BUCKEYES
<<

F1nut

SILVER-7 TUBE AMP

Post Wed Oct 28, 2009 3:05 am

It is a very nice place with very nice folks......I was told that even I am very nice, but that's just because I like them. People like that lying fucktard POS richiep.....well, he wouldn't think I was very nice.
Political Correctness...defined

A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

In a recent press conference, President Obama remarked, "If I had a city, it would look just like Detroit."
<<

skip

aka (Sasquach)

Post Wed Oct 28, 2009 6:55 am

F1nut wrote:It is a very nice place with very nice folks......I was told that even I am very nice, but that's just because I like them. People like that lying fucktard POS richiep.....well, he wouldn't think I was very nice.

F1, are you sure whoever told you that wasn't drunk out of their mind at the time? :lol:
I'll be there for sure, and truth be told F1 is a nice guy. Just don't make the grave mistake of telling him he's wasteing his money buying those MIT cables when zip cord would work just as well. Your credibility will be forever lost.
Sasquatch
TnRabbit's Assistant Official OCCD Enabler.

How long a minute is, depends on what side of the bathroom door you're on.
<<

beemers417

!! CarverFest Evictee !!

Post Tue Dec 22, 2009 1:15 am

I think BB3 and wife may be coming. Great people. WTF!!! I am gonna try to get evicted again, you can bet on it. :-"
Gunter the wonder dog is watching you...
<<

Ed Marimba

Post Wed Dec 23, 2009 7:21 pm

The Dragon lady and myself will be there
<<

nooshinjohn

SILVER-7t

Post Wed Dec 23, 2009 8:35 pm

I look forward to being there for a couple days as well. I might even be willing to put out :-& for a night in a cabin as I have no cash to spend as of yet.
Carver Statement Reference Monoblocks!!!Sunfire Signature TGA 7401, Pioneer SC-37 Surround Receiver, Sunfire Classic Vacuum Tube Preamp with Phono Stage, Magnepan MG-20's(main) Polk Audio RM 7500's(surround) Polk Audio CSi-a6 (center) Yamaha PX-3 Turntable, Pioneer Elite PD-DJ9 SACD/CD Player, Sony BDPs-350 BLUray player, LG 42lg50 1080p HDTV, Klipsch Synergy SUB-10 powered subwoofer.[/size]
<<

Zoot Horn

SILVER-7 TUBE AMP

Post Thu Dec 24, 2009 2:42 pm

Janice and I plan to be there for the duration, a vacation of sorts,,and some new/old hear as well,,tubes of course.
<<

dyeraudio

TFM-75

Post Fri Dec 25, 2009 1:59 pm

Its in the plans.....hopefully other travel plans will not complicate....FrankieD you owe me a steak for the line on that C-19.. \:D/ ...Gonna hold you to it!!! Ane everyone...F1 is a very down to earth well educated audiophile....unless you piss him off..... [-X
CARVER CT-29V, CARVER TFM-45 (Rita-furbished) ,CARVER SD/A 490t, LINN Keilidh speakers, PS Audio I/C's, PS Audio Statement & Plus Speaker Cables, APC Line-R 600 conditioner, Vibra-Cones
<<

Olaf Eggert

Post Sat Jan 30, 2010 5:07 am

Difficult to say ! I will come, if it is possible, from Freiburg im Breisgau, Germany. I always loved and
admired persons like Bob Carver. In my opinion persons like him are of much greater importance as all
the Bushs, Merkels, Sarkozys and Putins altogether. Would love to get contact to people who share
my interests : HiFi, musical and radio dramas. All the very best to this forum. Anyone in this forum
using Skype ?
Olaf Eggert, Germany
<<

Zoot Horn

SILVER-7 TUBE AMP

Post Sat Jan 30, 2010 8:56 am

dyeraudio wrote:Its in the plans.....hopefully other travel plans will not complicate....FrankieD you owe me a steak for the line on that C-19.. \:D/ ...Gonna hold you to it!!! Ane everyone...F1 is a very down to earth well educated audiophile....unless you piss him off..... [-X

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa,, piss Jesse off,, unimaginable,,, who would ever do such a thing. If he does not properly bless your gear,, then maybe you have pissed him off,,eh? :D
<<

TNRabbit

(pair of) SILVER-7 TUBE AMPs

Post Wed Feb 03, 2010 10:29 am

Olaf Eggert wrote:Difficult to say ! I will come, if it is possible, from Freiburg im Breisgau, Germany. I always loved and
admired persons like Bob Carver. In my opinion persons like him are of much greater importance as all
the Bushs, Merkels, Sarkozys and Putins altogether. Would love to get contact to people who share
my interests : HiFi, musical and radio dramas. All the very best to this forum. Anyone in this forum
using Skype ?
Olaf Eggert, Germany

Please, you are welcome to join us in the Smoky Mountains of North Carolina, USA~

Bring German bier & bratwurst with you... :D
TNRabbit

From FrankieD's lips to your ears: Sunfire - a quiet box of endless power.

Sunfire TG-IV/400~7 Amp
Carver SD/A-360 CDP
Benchmark DAC-1
Sony SACD/DVD-A
Active bi-amp: Ashly XR-1001 & 2 Rane PEQ-15s
Main: HotRodded AL-IIIs
Sub: Klipsch RT-12d
Center: Sunfire CRS-3c
Surround: Sunfire CRS-3 (x 2)

OconeeOrange wrote:"Gary likes to play it 'loud' as do I. His system begs you turn it up until you die"

RIP WIlliam B. Dibble, 1948-2012. I'll miss you my friend.
<<

BB3

M-400t CUBE

Post Thu Feb 04, 2010 7:08 pm

beemers417 wrote:I think BB3 and wife may be coming. Great people. WTF!!! I am gonna try to get evicted again, you can bet on it. :-"

Tom, I was just told by the Mrs. that I'm on my own for the fest. Said you'll have more enjoyment without me tagging along........ :shock:

Now with that being said, the anti has just been raised for getting evicted. :lol: ----BILL(BB3)
Carver Gear : C-9, C-16, C-19, 4-TFM55's, 2-TFM35's, 1-TFM25, 2-Silver 7-T's, 490T.

Non Carver Gear : Anthem AVM50V, Anthem Pre2L, Sonic Frontiers SFCD-1, Denon DCD1560, Panasonic DMK23, Sony BDP-S350, Sony PS3, Sony 52" XBR-6, Sony 32" XBR-6, Nintendo Wii

Speakers : Polk Audio : SDA-SRS, SDA-SRS 1.2TL, SDA-CRS+, RTA-15TL, 3- Velodyne F-1500's
<<

treitz3

"Julian"
"Julian"

Post Thu Feb 04, 2010 8:54 pm

Ah, shit son! \:D/
In search of accurate reproduction of music. Real sound is my reference and while perfection may not be attainable? If I chase it, I might just catch excellence.

The best way to enjoy digital music reproduction is to never listen to a good analogue reproduction.

Robert R. - "Did you see my North Korea analogy? I should have named it Carversite.kim"
<<

kingman

(pair of) SILVER-7 TUBE AMPs

Post Thu Feb 04, 2010 9:09 pm

Come on!!!!!!!! We need idiots gonna be...not idiots wanna be!!!!!!!!!!!
In reality, it only matters what it sounds like to YOU!!!
<<

thuffman03

!! CarverFest Evictee !!

Post Thu Feb 04, 2010 10:41 pm

I think we will need more power than what we have to get evicted this time. No common wall.

Though with what BB3, BrianT, beemers417 and I have to bring down we sure can make it an intresting time trying.
Some cool Carver stuff!
PreviousNext

Return to CARVERFEST 2010