FAQ  •  Register   •  Gallery •  Login

It is currently Fri Dec 19, 2014 10:13 am

Hi-Tech Audio (Carver Equipment Repair)

<<

Rolland

Post Wed Jan 06, 2010 4:05 pm

Re: Hi-Tech Audio (Carver Equipment Repair)

edriz wrote:Do you offer discounts on multipe pieces? :D I have a M-400, M-400a and a C-1 that I want restored/ refurbished. Both the M-400 and the M-400a are in service now and sound great but lets face it, thay are old and need a face lift. My precious M-400a I bought brand new and is my pride and joy. The M-400 is an ebay find that I'm going to use while the 400a is being worked on. When the a comes back the C-1 goes for restoring, which I also bought brand new. Another of my Carver pieces that I cherish. The C-1 has a DC current issue? I have a second C-1, also an Ebay find I can use while I await my original C-1 to come home. Confused yet. I can't be without my Carver \:D/ ( The Ebay C-1 will NOT be getting a facelift) Now once my original C-1 comes home, I will be sending my Ebay M-400 for restoration/refurbishing.

I have always wanted 2 M-400's. Now I will have a M-400a, and the C-1 that were bought brand new in 81, my most prized possesions totallt restored plus the M-400 totally restored that will last me my lifetime. What more can I ask? But at $299 each ouch, for someone like me on a fixed income. I want to try to do one piece a month as I'm on disability but $300 plus 2 way shipping. :( I'm sure gonna try thats for sure. I need my Carver gear restored. I can't wait to hear them like new again. 8-[ Anyway, Rolland, if ya happen to pop in, maybe you could PM me and make me a muliti item deal? :)
We can offer some free upgrades but no discounts, it takes some time to rebuild them correctly. Thanks for the question I hope we can help. Sincerely Rolland. Hi-Tech Audio
Thanks for all the support, it's greatly appreciated, and it's a privilege to work on such great equipment. If I don't reply to your questions, you are not being ignored, I do not frequent the forum very often, due to our huge work load.

Carver Audio Repair Center / Hi-Tech Audio Ltd. 2125 SW 19th St. Gresham Oregon 97080 Voice (503)618-7605 Fax (503)674-8593 http://www.carveraudiorepair.com
<<

edriz

M-400t CUBE

Post Thu Jan 07, 2010 10:12 am

Re: Hi-Tech Audio (Carver Equipment Repair)

TNRabbit wrote:
edriz wrote:Do you offer discounts on multipe pieces? :D I have a M-400, M-400a and a C-1 that I want restored/ refurbished. Both the M-400 and the M-400a are in service now and sound great but lets face it, thay are old and need a face lift. My precious M-400a I bought brand new and is my pride and joy. The M-400 is an ebay find that I'm going to use while the 400a is being worked on. When the a comes back the C-1 goes for restoring, which I also bought brand new. Another of my Carver pieces that I cherish. The C-1 has a DC current issue? I have a second C-1, also an Ebay find I can use while I await my original C-1 to come home. Confused yet. I can't be without my Carver \:D/ ( The Ebay C-1 will NOT be getting a facelift) Now once my original C-1 comes home, I will be sending my Ebay M-400 for restoration/refurbishing.

I have always wanted 2 M-400's. Now I will have a M-400a, and the C-1 that were bought brand new in 81, my most prized possesions totallt restored plus the M-400 totally restored that will last me my lifetime. What more can I ask? But at $299 each ouch, for someone like me on a fixed income. I want to try to do one piece a month as I'm on disability but $300 plus 2 way shipping. :( I'm sure gonna try thats for sure. I need my Carver gear restored. I can't wait to hear them like new again. 8-[ Anyway, Rolland, if ya happen to pop in, maybe you could PM me and make me a muliti item deal? :)

Ed, you need to PM this to Rolland or he probably won't see it~
He saw :(
Currently In Use
Current Rack; Carver M-4.0t Power Amp, Carver C-4000t Pre Amp,Empire 598III Turntable, Denon DL-103R cart/stylus,Pioneer RT-909 Reel To Reel,Nakamichi Dragon cassette deck,DBX Pro Series 231 Dual Channel 31 band EQ,Pioneer PDR-555RW CD,DBX-3bx,Berwun Research 7000A TNE,DBX-224x DS TypeII NR, Klipsch Lascalas "Loud,Proud,Clean & Mean"
Previous

Return to CARVER Equipment Repair/Help Forum