FAQ  •  Register   •  Gallery •  Login

It is currently Fri Aug 22, 2014 12:57 am

any chance of a carver rebirth?

<<

Scarabeo

SILVER-7 TUBE AMP

Post Sat Jan 30, 2010 2:42 am

Re: any chance of a carver rebirth?

F1nut wrote:I've got news for you, there's not much in the electronics world that is made in the USA anymore.

F1nut that's the sad truth (BUT) Bob is still making nice tube amps Sterio is coming back and one day soon Bob will have his SUPER TALL teardrop speakers! Others will soon follow and a new guy will emerge with his new audio line made here in the good ol U.S.A. with Bob Carver as his mentor and a new wave will follow 70's / 80's all over again.
BillD, You will be forever with us! RIP until we meet again on the other side...
<<

Toy Maker

Puppet Master

Post Sat Jan 30, 2010 3:06 am

Re: any chance of a carver rebirth?

Scarabeo wrote:
F1nut wrote:I've got news for you, there's not much in the electronics world that is made in the USA anymore.

F1nut that's the sad truth (BUT) Bob is still making nice tube amps Sterio is coming back and one day soon Bob will have his SUPER TALL teardrop speakers! Others will soon follow and a new guy will emerge with his new audio line made here in the good ol U.S.A. with Bob Carver as his mentor and a new wave will follow 70's / 80's all over again.

=D> =D> =D>
I'm trying
Whatever you do in life will be insignificant, but it's very important that you do it 'cause nobody else will

‎~You think Einstein walked around thinkin' everyone was a bunch of dumb shits?~

SHUT UP AND ENJOY THE MUSIC!
╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮
Previous

Return to Carver Corp. Gone Forever