FAQ  •  Register   •  Gallery •  Login

It is currently Mon Sep 01, 2014 6:25 am

Who is going to be there?

<<

weitrhino

SILVER-7t

Post Tue Feb 23, 2010 9:32 pm

Re: Who is going to be there?

Geez! Looks like I'll be sleeping in my truck again because I can't sort out the dates and the place will be filled before I can.
<<

skip

aka (Sasquach)

Post Wed Feb 24, 2010 8:04 am

Don't worry Rodney, with the amps you're bringing I'm sure somebody will find room for you. Well, on second thought and considering this bunch they might find room for the amps and leave you in the truck. Don't want any humidity damaging the delicate circuits now do we?
Sasquatch
TnRabbit's Assistant Official OCCD Enabler.

How long a minute is, depends on what side of the bathroom door you're on.
<<

TNRabbit

(pair of) SILVER-7 TUBE AMPs

Post Wed Feb 24, 2010 8:13 am

There is NEVER any need for ANYONE to sleep in their vehicle at CarverFest~
TNRabbit

From FrankieD's lips to your ears: Sunfire - a quiet box of endless power.

Sunfire TG-IV/400~7 Amp
Carver SD/A-360 CDP
Benchmark DAC-1
Sony SACD/DVD-A
Active bi-amp: Ashly XR-1001 & 2 Rane PEQ-15s
Main: HotRodded AL-IIIs
Sub: Klipsch RT-12d
Center: Sunfire CRS-3c
Surround: Sunfire CRS-3 (x 2)

OconeeOrange wrote:"Gary likes to play it 'loud' as do I. His system begs you turn it up until you die"

RIP WIlliam B. Dibble, 1948-2012. I'll miss you my friend.
<<

nooshinjohn

SILVER-7t

Post Wed Feb 24, 2010 10:18 am

TNRabbit wrote:There is NEVER any need for ANYONE to sleep in their vehicle at CarverFest~

I don't know about that one... My wife makes me sleep in the garage after a good meal and a couple beers. something about the paint peeling off the walls and her nose bleeding when I fart. :lol:
Carver Statement Reference Monoblocks!!!The Gear... Carver "Statement" Monoblocks, Polk Audio "Signature" Reference Series 1.2TL with complete mods, Polk audio AB700/800 "in-wall" surrounds, Dodd Audio MLP, Pioneer Elite SC-65, Peachtree I-DAC, Oppo BDP-93, Yamaha PX-3 Turntable, with Sumiko BPS EVOIII, Pioneer PDD 9MkII SACD Player, SimAudio moon 110lp phono preamplifier.[/size]
<<

AlexSauter

Site Admin

Post Fri Feb 26, 2010 12:01 am

I'll be there with Toymaker and family!!!! ALSO i will make sure at least ONE set of Silver Seven's will show up!!!

TNRabbit wrote:I think we need to do this again for 2010:

=P~ =P~ =P~ =P~ =P~

I did not get to listen to that set up but i want it!!!! plats and OA's look great outside of the AL3s!!!! ( my black ones woulda matched though!!! ^.^)
RIP BillD
BillD wrote:Well, some people are glass half empty people and some are glass half full. Being an engineer, I just think the glass is the wrong size.

My system (sitting in the garage):

(Stereo System)
Modified Carver AL III+'s (Pushed into the corners to make room for the ALS speakers)
Modified CarverFest 2011 20w tube amplifier
Carver Pro PT-1800
Sunfire Prototype TGA-2375
Carver TX-2 Tuner (not used)
Logitech Squeezebox (replaced Tuner & dad's CD player)
CARVERaudio Directional RCA interconnects
RCA-Headphone jack for iPod & iPhone
<<

treitz3

"Julian"
"Julian"

Post Fri Aug 06, 2010 8:12 pm

Hey Roy [engtaz], when are you planning on coming? Same time as James and the gang? Also, is your son still in the doghouse due to grades?

Rodney [weitrhino], are you still planning on coming? We got room for ya' no matter when you can make it.
In search of accurate reproduction of music. Real sound is my reference and while perfection may not be attainable? If I chase it, I might just catch excellence.

The best way to enjoy digital music reproduction is to never listen to a good analogue reproduction.

Robert R. - "Did you see my North Korea analogy? I should have named it Carversite.kim"
<<

Zoot Horn

SILVER-7 TUBE AMP

Post Sat Aug 07, 2010 9:17 am

Roy has gotta' be there-- he is the "gadget" man and we need the disc of last years pic's. =D>
<<

engtaz

"TAZ"

Post Sat Aug 07, 2010 11:44 am

Problem is my very recent truck accident is probably going to kill my vacation moneys. I might be missing this 1.

Sorry, this is my one true vacation a year.

Roy
engtaz

Carver M4.0T in front channels to Caver AL VI's in SACD & 2 Channel setup
C 16, PT 2400, Slim Device, Carver TX-8, 490T and Rega TT w Grado Gold cart in the 2 channel setup
Bogen SRB20 is computer amp
Carver PM-350 donated for youth church use
<<

kingman

Post Sat Aug 07, 2010 11:50 am

What happened Roy??? You GOTTA come!!!!! Who else is gonna unpack all the gear?????
In reality, it only matters what it sounds like to YOU!!!
<<

frankieD

Frankie The Mouth

Post Sat Aug 07, 2010 11:51 am

Roy, with all due respect:

BULLSHIT !!!

You promissed me "steely dan" on your big sissy music server and you damn well better delivere it!

As a matter of fact you better add some "Issac hayes" also...the album "To be continued" will do.

As far as money goes...I happen to know that there are many many 7-11 type markets in Florida where you live.

The police call stem "stop & rob" stores...how hard would it be for you to pop a few & thus get the necessary funds.

Don't let me down Roy or....no Prius rides for you !
<<

kingman

Post Sat Aug 07, 2010 12:07 pm

frankieD wrote:Roy, with all due respect:

BULLSHIT !!!

You promissed me "steely dan" on your big sissy music server and you damn well better delivere it!

As a matter of fact you better add some "Issac hayes" also...the album "To be continued" will do.

As far as money goes...I happen to know that there are many many 7-11 type markets in Florida where you live.

The police call stem "stop & rob" stores...how hard would it be for you to pop a few & thus get the necessary funds.

Don't let me down Roy or....no Prius rides for you !

X 2!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
In reality, it only matters what it sounds like to YOU!!!
<<

Scarabeo

SILVER-7 TUBE AMP

Post Sun Aug 08, 2010 3:40 am

](*,) I sure have a hard time reading "ANYTHING" in this section!!! SOOOOOooo Close to CarverFest and I wish I could go and check it out and etc. etc.. etc... :x I am so poor anymore even the Mice went packing :( I miss my little buddy's too! The ones who stayed look like the ebay ones that were embalmed in the radio. TAKE lots of pictures for me so I could wish I was there even more and become Depressed :lol:
BillD, You will be forever with us! RIP until we meet again on the other side...
<<

Toy Maker

Puppet Master

Post Sun Aug 29, 2010 1:17 am

I little turn of events today....
Angelic and the girls have decided to stay home this year. So we can subtract 3 from the overall turnout for this year.

I guess it's a little too boring of an event for Angelic and the girls. Plus the girls don't want to be away from their boyfriends for 10 days either.

So, looks like we'll be traveling pretty light this year, no girls, and no dogs.
ALL the "Bitches" get to stay home this year. HAHAHAHA

Whatever you do in life will be insignificant, but it's very important that you do it... because nobody else will.

‎~You think Einstein walked around thinkin' everyone was a bunch of dumb shits?~

SHUT UP AND ENJOY THE MUSIC!
╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮
<<

Eddie

Eddie The Knife

Post Sun Aug 29, 2010 11:35 am

Sounds like party time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Good judgment comes from experience,but experience usually comes from bad judgment.

The best thing is to learn from others that have mastered the one thing you need to learn!

I would tell you to go to hell but I already work there and I don't want to see your ugly face every day!
<<

AlexSauter

Site Admin

Post Sun Aug 29, 2010 4:06 pm

DANG!!!! 11 days left!!!! where the hell did 2010 go?? I cannot wait to see all of you guyz!!!!

Im kinda glad that the girls are not going!! No whiny little girls to worry about (except Tom R.) :lol: :lol: !!!
RIP BillD
BillD wrote:Well, some people are glass half empty people and some are glass half full. Being an engineer, I just think the glass is the wrong size.

My system (sitting in the garage):

(Stereo System)
Modified Carver AL III+'s (Pushed into the corners to make room for the ALS speakers)
Modified CarverFest 2011 20w tube amplifier
Carver Pro PT-1800
Sunfire Prototype TGA-2375
Carver TX-2 Tuner (not used)
Logitech Squeezebox (replaced Tuner & dad's CD player)
CARVERaudio Directional RCA interconnects
RCA-Headphone jack for iPod & iPhone
PreviousNext

Return to CARVERFEST 2010