FAQ  •  Register   •  Gallery •  Login

It is currently Thu Apr 24, 2014 8:05 pm

Treitz3's concept CARVER powered truck stereo rig....Advice?

<<

treitz3

"Julian"
"Julian"

Post Tue Jun 01, 2010 10:09 pm

Re: Treitz3's concept CARVER powered truck stereo rig....Adv

That's alright. I have already spoken with the credit card company and they said my money will be back in my account as soon as I file the dispute. I'll give these nutcases three more days and then I'm pulling the plug. In the meantime, I'll just order more speakers. :-D

Yeah, after doing a bit of research, I found out that this company has hosed thousands of people. I read many a story of them hanging on to the $$$ for months, not delivering any products and still not giving a refund. VISA's purchase protection program is a good thing. I've had my card for decades and this will most likely be the first time I will use the protection program.
In search of accurate reproduction of music. Real sound is my reference and while perfection may not be attainable? If I chase it, I might just catch excellence.

The best way to enjoy digital music reproduction is to never listen to a good analogue reproduction.

Robert R. - "Did you see my North Korea analogy? I should have named it Carversite.kim"
<<

treitz3

"Julian"
"Julian"

Post Thu Jun 03, 2010 11:39 pm

About the alternator.....

Oh, I found out that I have a 105 amp alternator. I think that'll do the job. :D

Still haven't heard a peep about the speakers yet, so I sent them a little love letter.....

Ok, it's been a few days. I want a tracking number for all of the speakers tomorrow. This is ridiculous. If I do not get a tracking number and the items shipped out from your company on Friday, the 4th? I will proceed with disputing the charge with VISA and I will take my business elsewhere.

Since it has taken this long and I have yet to see the speakers, If you do ship them? Make me sign for them....in other words, I want delivery and signature confirmation. Otherwise, you assume all responsibility for a lost or damaged product. If it costs extra, I'll gladly pay for it. DO NOT ship without a delivery confirmation. All correspondence has and will be sent to VISA, just for your information.

If you ship after Friday, the 4th of June I will refuse the shipment no matter when it gets here.

The original order was processed [see below] on May 22nd. That was two weeks ago. It does not take that long to put a shipping label on two boxes and send them on their way.
In search of accurate reproduction of music. Real sound is my reference and while perfection may not be attainable? If I chase it, I might just catch excellence.

The best way to enjoy digital music reproduction is to never listen to a good analogue reproduction.

Robert R. - "Did you see my North Korea analogy? I should have named it Carversite.kim"
<<

treitz3

"Julian"
"Julian"

Post Fri Jun 04, 2010 9:27 pm

The latest response....
Tom, Please hold the dispute. Let’s keep it civil. We are both human’s. The SPX-17REF are still backordered. If you wish to cancel, please provide:

http://www.dealercostcaraudio.com/order ... ation.aspx
we will cancel on the spot. Thank you!

Sales Manager | Dealer Cost Car Audio
877-290-DCCA (3222) | http://www.dealercostcaraudio.com
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My response? "I'm not stupid's" :D
What a twit.......

He must not be the brightest bulb in the bunch..... :rolleyes:

<<

treitz3

"Julian"
"Julian"

Post Sat Jun 26, 2010 12:26 pm

The newest e-mail sent to this asshole.....

It has been a month since I have ordered speakers from your company. Your phone lines are NEVER answered and communicating with you is like talking to a tree.

Order confirmation number: 59308.
Reason for cancellation: I ordered these one month ago and Alpine Corp. does not show these back ordered. You have lied to me and after checking your business practices and track record, It seems that I will not ever get my speakers.
Last 4 digits of CC #: 0062

I have tried communicating with you and even offering for you to send me just the speakers you had in stock. Still nothing. I am done with you and your company. I would just like to remind you once again that all communication between your company and me has and will be forwarded to VISA as I will be disputing these charges to my card if you do not provide me with a e-mail by June 29th that shows that you have reimbursed me the monies sent to your business. Either way, you have lost a lifetime customer and I have already let many folks know what kind of operation you run.

Hey, I was willing to give him some time after putting some pressure on him but this has become ridiculous.

<<

TNRabbit

(pair of) SILVER-7 TUBE AMPs

Post Sat Jun 26, 2010 2:20 pm

Time to drop the hammer, Tom. You've been MORE than generous with them.
TNRabbit

From FrankieD's lips to your ears: Sunfire - a quiet box of endless power.

Sunfire TG-IV/400~7 Amp
Carver SD/A-360 CDP
Benchmark DAC-1
Sony SACD/DVD-A
Active bi-amp: Ashly XR-1001 & 2 Rane PEQ-15s
Main: HotRodded AL-IIIs
Sub: Klipsch RT-12d
Center: Sunfire CRS-3c
Surround: Sunfire CRS-3 (x 2)

OconeeOrange wrote:"Gary likes to play it 'loud' as do I. His system begs you turn it up until you die"

RIP WIlliam B. Dibble, 1948-2012. I'll miss you my friend.
<<

Toy Maker

Puppet Master

Post Sat Jun 26, 2010 2:50 pm

Just call the # on the back of your CC and cancel through them.
Whatever you do in life will be insignificant, but it's very important that you do it 'cause nobody else will

‎~You think Einstein walked around thinkin' everyone was a bunch of dumb shits?~

SHUT UP AND ENJOY THE MUSIC!
╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮
Previous

Return to Carver Car Audio