FAQ  •  Register   •  Gallery •  Login

It is currently Sat Oct 25, 2014 11:32 pm

Cabin payment update thread...

<<

angelod307

SILVER-7 TUBE AMP

Post Thu Aug 05, 2010 9:06 pm

Re: Cabin payment update thread...

hey guys. the stereo stuff i mentioned to bring is for all to listen to and review and compare to other stuff that will be there. as mentioned, i will not have any speakers, as the ones i own are al-III's and they are a pain to pack. i am more interested to hear the sonic differences of what i have and the amps that i am sure will be there from others. i did not have an chance to call today, but the info on 6 is to my liking. i would think that we are more the same than different in our tastes and life styles. so anyway, that is that. as i have a commercial accounts with the food distributors, i can bring canned, dry, and some iced down food as well. the obvious pastas and sauces, vegetables and meats. for instance, last call on ribeyes was $5/pound. chicken is always cheap at the local market, and i make a killer lemon chicken and potatoes. lots of things that can be had for very little. i will drive as well as my wife will be driving, so there will be plenty of room to hual stuff.
CarverFest: I just go for the arts and crafts
<<

angelod307

SILVER-7 TUBE AMP

Post Sat Aug 07, 2010 2:05 pm

hello, called all three number's on the first page. no reply or anwser. i will try again monday. the answering machine said to call a 888 number for reservations. i thought i would post first and get some direction on what to do next. thanks angelo.
<<

Robert R

TFM-45

Post Sat Aug 07, 2010 2:32 pm

Angelo,

You need to PM me your phone number and I will call you today. No need to call Watershed - Cabin Six is already rented. You will deal through me. Not sure if Tom has updated all the pertinent threads yet, but that's the situation.

RobertR
"You know what folks? I'm happy."
<<

treitz3

"Julian"
"Julian"

Post Sat Aug 07, 2010 4:18 pm

Yes, however you all want to work it out in WS6, that's fine with me. So long as the end result is that the cabins get paid and paid on time, it's completely between the renters of the cabins.

That said, I would advise getting in touch with RobertR before getting in contact with the cabins. He has made the initial deposit to rent the cabin and he may have some information for you that you want to know first. This could include [but not limited to] which room folks are staying in, who else may stay there that may not have been relayed to me yet, special deals for you if more than the anticipated number of people show up for example(s).

He's been through this before and he knows the ropes. There is a private thread you can access if you go to the main board, scroll down to the Carverfest sections and click onto Carverfest 2010. At the header, you will see a thread that includes a list of phone numbers and RobertR's number will be on there. You can either contact him that way or just PM him. Whichever is easier for you. If you have any questions, feel free to call me at 803-579-0607.

As far as the cabins go? Call the 888 number as they have made some recent changes and I have not had the time nor will I have the time to go through every thread and update the number.
In search of accurate reproduction of music. Real sound is my reference and while perfection may not be attainable? If I chase it, I might just catch excellence.

The best way to enjoy digital music reproduction is to never listen to a good analogue reproduction.

Robert R. - "Did you see my North Korea analogy? I should have named it Carversite.kim"
<<

angelod307

SILVER-7 TUBE AMP

Post Sat Aug 07, 2010 10:47 pm

ok.talk to you tommorow robert.
<<

treitz3

"Julian"
"Julian"

Post Sun Sep 05, 2010 9:00 am

All payments need to be by now. If you haven't solidified the deal, you'd better get cracking on it.
In search of accurate reproduction of music. Real sound is my reference and while perfection may not be attainable? If I chase it, I might just catch excellence.

The best way to enjoy digital music reproduction is to never listen to a good analogue reproduction.

Robert R. - "Did you see my North Korea analogy? I should have named it Carversite.kim"
Previous

Return to CARVERFEST 2010