FAQ  •  Register   •  Gallery •  Login

It is currently Tue Sep 02, 2014 11:42 pm

Cabin Reservations - CarverFest 2010 !! DEADLINE AUG 24 !!!

<<

frankieD

Frankie The Mouth

Post Wed Aug 11, 2010 6:48 pm

Re: Cabin Reservations - CarverFest 2010 !! DEADLINE AUG 24

jerryj12 wrote:Well for those who don't know, Niki and I will be getting married on Sept 5.
We will be celebrating our honeymoon at Carver Fest. :)
Anyone in the Atlanta area is welcome to come by for the festivities.

I'll congratulate you Jerry, Niki, you could have done better but I guess the sound system swayed you. I mean after all Jerry gets you & that really cool dog too !

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

All the best from the west to you.
<<

frankieD

Frankie The Mouth

Post Wed Aug 11, 2010 6:50 pm

CONGRATS JERRY !!!

Glad you pulled it off you lucky guy. After all you get Niki & that really cool dog too !

:lol: =D> :lol: =D> :lol: =D> :lol: =D> :lol: =D> :lol: =D>
<<

frankieD

Frankie The Mouth

Post Wed Aug 11, 2010 6:51 pm

Well I screwed that up pretty well didn't I.

Sorry for the double posts but you get the idea.
<<

Zoot Horn

SILVER-7 TUBE AMP

Post Wed Aug 11, 2010 7:35 pm

Congrats to both of you--may ya'll be forever happy and in good health. =D>
<<

treitz3

"Julian"
"Julian"

Post Wed Aug 11, 2010 9:13 pm

Frankie, you are fired. At least until you learn how to post like normal.

Jerry, I would like to announce that you are the first couple to make Carverfest as one of the Honeymoon destinations. We almost had a couple a few years back stake that claim, but unannounced to most folks, they never got married yet showed up anyway. You both are making Carverfest history! Congrat's to the both of you......and if she ever has any second thoughts, I'm still availab........wait. ](*,) I'm married already, never mind. :D

Y'all make a great couple and I wish you many decades of happiness...as if you both need it.

Anyhoo, back to the topic of the thread. I just received a PM from RobertR who I have put in charge of the rentals of individual rooms within WS6. Here is a quote from that PM. Please be advised, especially the newcomers who might be interested in coming or the slack asses that haven't spoken up yet but want to attend.....

"It looks like Cabin Six has three occupants at this point: myself, Mike, and Angelo, whose Mrs. will be joining him just on the weekends. Your next update can show that without danger of misinforming anyone.

But there is room for more! Mike has said he might be willing to double up (his room has a futon bed), and I would be fine with the futon in the open balcony, so that makes for another private bedroom available for the whole time, if someone (or some couple) wants it. Maybe another guy on the living room sofa as well.
So if you still have people looking, keep #6 in mind. It’s pretty big."

That said, if anybody is interested in staying in WS6 for either the entire time or just a day or two, talk to RobertR. You can PM him or contact me and I will forward his contact information. Either way, do it sooner rather than later because this is the absolute last cabin with space available that is not taken already.

The only other choices are the Treehouses [which can NOT HAVE ANY STEREOS] or WS5 which is quite expensive and can accommodate 20 people. That said, speak up now or tough shit [said lovingly].

Also, just an FYI, the time has come to release the Treehouses and WS5 back to the public. Everything else besides Treehouses A, B, C and WS5 have been rented and the public now can claim them. I did mention that the Treehouses can't have any stereos, right?
In search of accurate reproduction of music. Real sound is my reference and while perfection may not be attainable? If I chase it, I might just catch excellence.

The best way to enjoy digital music reproduction is to never listen to a good analogue reproduction.

Robert R. - "Did you see my North Korea analogy? I should have named it Carversite.kim"
<<

engtaz

"TAZ"

Post Thu Aug 12, 2010 4:16 am

Congrats to you 2. It's about time. =D> =D> =D>
engtaz

Carver M4.0T in front channels to Caver AL VI's in SACD & 2 Channel setup
C 16, PT 2400, Slim Device, Carver TX-8, 490T and Rega TT w Grado Gold cart in the 2 channel setup
Bogen SRB20 is computer amp
Carver PM-350 donated for youth church use
<<

Eddie

Eddie The Knife

Post Fri Aug 20, 2010 10:17 pm

Hey Tom did you forget about Skip! I don't see his name anywere on the list! I hope he didn't get lost in the mojo of all of this! Eddie!
Good judgment comes from experience,but experience usually comes from bad judgment.

The best thing is to learn from others that have mastered the one thing you need to learn!

I would tell you to go to hell but I already work there and I don't want to see your ugly face every day!
<<

treitz3

"Julian"
"Julian"

Post Sat Aug 21, 2010 6:14 am

Eddie, as far as I know Skip is coming from the 16th-20th. No word on where he is staying yet due to lack of communication. It seems he is rather busy at work lately. Regardless, he'll be there.
In search of accurate reproduction of music. Real sound is my reference and while perfection may not be attainable? If I chase it, I might just catch excellence.

The best way to enjoy digital music reproduction is to never listen to a good analogue reproduction.

Robert R. - "Did you see my North Korea analogy? I should have named it Carversite.kim"
<<

kingman

(pair of) SILVER-7 TUBE AMPs

Post Sat Aug 21, 2010 8:38 am

But there is room for more! Mike has said he might be willing to double up (his room has a futon bed), and I would be fine with the futon in the open balcony, so that makes for another private bedroom available for the whole time, if someone (or some couple) wants it. Maybe another guy on the living room sofa as well.
So if you still have people looking, keep #6 in mind. It’s pretty big."
...Skip...call Tom or RobertR!!!!! We need ya there!!!!
In reality, it only matters what it sounds like to YOU!!!
<<

skip

aka (Sasquach)

Post Mon Aug 23, 2010 7:05 am

I won't be there this year unless it's to drop in for a day visit. Tried to get a room early in the process when I had some cash available, but it didn't pan out. Hopefully I can get in early next year and make the Fest. It sure is an enjoyable week, and I'll miss seeing all of you.
Sasquatch
TnRabbit's Assistant Official OCCD Enabler.

How long a minute is, depends on what side of the bathroom door you're on.
<<

Zoot Horn

SILVER-7 TUBE AMP

Post Mon Aug 23, 2010 8:13 am

bummer-- I hope things change in your favor Skip
<<

treitz3

"Julian"
"Julian"

Post Tue Aug 24, 2010 10:37 pm

Skip, FUCK THAT! Your ass is comin'! Money or no money.

You got the funds to get your ass there? You have a place to stay. Got it? Good. Now let me know when you are coming and how long you plan to stay.

Pffft......"not gonna come"....... =;

<<

Toy Maker

Puppet Master

Post Wed Aug 25, 2010 9:39 am

Yeah Skip... What the hell's wrong with you ??
You know there's plenty of room next to Roy on the living room floor.

Besides, I thought you slept under bushes and shit anyway??? :lol:
Whatever you do in life will be insignificant, but it's very important that you do it... because nobody else will.

‎~You think Einstein walked around thinkin' everyone was a bunch of dumb shits?~

SHUT UP AND ENJOY THE MUSIC!
╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮
Previous

Return to CARVERFEST 2010