Meals at CF '10

<<

F1nut

SILVER-7 TUBE AMP

Post Wed Aug 18, 2010 1:23 am

Re: Meals at CF '10

I like pudding :D
Political Correctness...defined

A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

In a recent press conference, President Obama remarked, "If I had a city, it would look just like Detroit."
<<

Toy Maker

Puppet Master

Post Wed Aug 18, 2010 5:06 pm

ME TOO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/

Is this on the menu yet ??? [-o<

Whatever you do in life will be insignificant, but it's very important that you do it... because nobody else will.

‎~You think Einstein walked around thinkin' everyone was a bunch of dumb shits?~

SHUT UP AND ENJOY THE MUSIC!
╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮
<<

angelod307

SILVER-7 TUBE AMP

Post Wed Aug 18, 2010 10:31 pm

ok then. two for pudding. bannana or chocolate?
CarverFest: I just go for the arts and crafts
<<

Eddie

Eddie The Knife

Post Wed Aug 18, 2010 10:39 pm

Custard!!!!!!!!
Good judgment comes from experience,but experience usually comes from bad judgment.

The best thing is to learn from others that have mastered the one thing you need to learn!

I would tell you to go to hell but I already work there and I don't want to see your ugly face every day!
<<

F1nut

SILVER-7 TUBE AMP

Post Wed Aug 18, 2010 11:38 pm

I like custard too!
Political Correctness...defined

A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

In a recent press conference, President Obama remarked, "If I had a city, it would look just like Detroit."
<<

angelod307

SILVER-7 TUBE AMP

Post Thu Aug 19, 2010 1:40 am

shame that custard is not a choice then...
CarverFest: I just go for the arts and crafts
<<

BillD

(pair of) SILVER-7 TUBE AMPs

Location: The west's most mid-western town, Scottsdale, Arizona

Post Thu Aug 19, 2010 3:29 pm

How can you have any pudding if you don't eat your meat?
It should sound like it isn't there!
There is a difference between hearing and listening...
Making life enjoyable through expensive electronics.

kingman

Post Thu Aug 19, 2010 4:35 pm

BillD wrote:How can you have any pudding if you don't eat your meat?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: =D> =D> =D> =D>
In reality, it only matters what it sounds like to YOU!!!
<<

treitz3

"Julian"
"Julian"

Post Thu Aug 19, 2010 7:20 pm

We have another $100-150.00 donation toward the food fund from Lightman1.

Anybody else who is attending want to step up to the plate?
In search of accurate reproduction of music. Real sound is my reference and while perfection may not be attainable? If I chase it, I might just catch excellence.

The best way to enjoy digital music reproduction is to never listen to a good analogue reproduction.

Robert R. - "Did you see my North Korea analogy? I should have named it Carversite.kim"
<<

kingman

Post Thu Aug 19, 2010 7:22 pm

treitz3 wrote:We have another $100-150.00 donation toward the food fund from Lightman1.

Anybody else who is attending want to step up to the plate?
THAT'S what I'M talkin about!!!! 8) 8) 8)
<<

treitz3

"Julian"
"Julian"

Post Thu Aug 19, 2010 7:39 pm

Yeah, I know the economy's tight but dang. If we all purchase collectively, it ends up being a HELL of a lot cheaper and convenient for everybody in the long run. With so few contributing this year, I do not foresee leftovers for those that do not chip in.

In the past, those that could barely afford food pitched in what they could, those that could afford to pitch in a little bit more [did so, whether it be in public or behind the scenes] and those that could not afford jack shit for food due to travel and lodging expenses....well, it was covered by those who chipped in a tad bit more.

This year? ](*,)
In search of accurate reproduction of music. Real sound is my reference and while perfection may not be attainable? If I chase it, I might just catch excellence.

The best way to enjoy digital music reproduction is to never listen to a good analogue reproduction.

Robert R. - "Did you see my North Korea analogy? I should have named it Carversite.kim"
<<

kingman

Post Thu Aug 19, 2010 7:50 pm

treitz3 wrote:Yeah, I know the economy's tight but dang. If we all purchase collectively, it ends up being a HELL of a lot cheaper and convenient for everybody in the long run. With so few contributing this year, I do not foresee leftovers for those that do not chip in.

In the past, those that could barely afford food pitched in what they could, those that could afford to pitch in a little bit more [did so, whether it be in public or behind the scenes] and those that could not afford jack shit for food due to travel and lodging expenses....well, it was covered by those who chipped in a tad bit more.

This year? ](*,)

I know I ain't going hungry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/
<<

Don

(pair of) SILVER-7t's

Post Thu Aug 19, 2010 8:20 pm

kingman wrote:
treitz3 wrote:Yeah, I know the economy's tight but dang. If we all purchase collectively, it ends up being a HELL of a lot cheaper and convenient for everybody in the long run. With so few contributing this year, I do not foresee leftovers for those that do not chip in.

This year? ](*,)

I hear that brother! :D :D :D

Tom,

Do you want us to paypal or mail you a check for our donation for food since some of us are only going to be there the last 3 or 4 days? :-k :-k If not, who do we send the mula to?

Also, regarding the two "community meals", I am in but when are they and what cabins? I will be more than happy to donate for that cause also, if necessary?
<<

kingman

Post Thu Aug 19, 2010 8:24 pm

Don wrote:
kingman wrote:

This year? ](*,)

Tom,

Do you want us to paypal or mail you a check for our donation for food since some of us are only going to be there the last 3 or 4 days? :-k :-k If not, who do we send the mula to?

Also, regarding the two "community meals", I am in but when are they and what cabins? I will be more than happy to donate for that cause also, if necessary?

Tom...we are a trusting bunch... your word is good enough for us...we are getting closer and you are good for your word...I will be in WS 11 and Tom is the hookup for the menu....I look forward to meeting you!
<<

Don

(pair of) SILVER-7t's

Post Fri Aug 20, 2010 1:13 pm

This year? ](*,)[/quote]
I know I ain't going hungry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/[/quote]

Tom,

Also, regarding the two "community meals", I am in but when are they and what cabins? I will be more than happy to donate for that cause also, if necessary?[/quote]
Tom...we are a trusting bunch... your word is good enough for us...we are getting closer and you are good for your word...I will be in WS 11 and Tom is the hookup for the menu....I look forward to meeting you![/quote]

Kingman,

Didn't know how to handle it since this is my first Carverfest. Also, didn't want to cut into anyone's cash flow since I know Tom is still considering these from an earlier post. :-k :-k :-k :-k :-k :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=11628

Looking forward to meeting everyone!

Don
PreviousNext

Return to CARVERFEST 2010