FAQ  •  Register   •  Gallery •  Login

It is currently Sat Nov 01, 2014 5:35 am

Who is going to be there?

<<

toucanet

M-400t CUBE

Post Sun Aug 29, 2010 4:12 pm

Re: Who is going to be there?

[quote="Toy Maker"]I little turn of events today....
Angelic and the girls have decided to stay home this year. So we can subtract 3 from the overall turnout for this year.

I guess it's a little too boring of an event for Angelic and the girls. Plus the girls don't want to be away from their boyfriends for 10 days either.

So, looks like we'll be traveling pretty light this year, no girls, and no dogs.
ALL the "Bitches" get to stay home this year. HAHAHAHA

Your wife and kids are going to get you for that statement :lol:

I'm sorry I can't be in attendance to meet you guys. Have fun for me.
<<

treitz3

"Julian"
"Julian"

Post Sun Aug 29, 2010 7:53 pm

Toucanet, it sucks that you can't make it. I would like to have the chance to personally shake your hand for the grill suggestion. Many a DAMN fine meal has been made on her since then.... =D> =D> =D>
In search of accurate reproduction of music. Real sound is my reference and while perfection may not be attainable? If I chase it, I might just catch excellence.

The best way to enjoy digital music reproduction is to never listen to a good analogue reproduction.

Robert R. - "Did you see my North Korea analogy? I should have named it Carversite.kim"
<<

Mr. M-500t

(pair of) SILVER-7 TUBE AMPs

Post Mon Aug 30, 2010 11:35 pm

Who's got room for Big Red, London Barn and Me ? Hmmmmm Jessie maybe ??? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Have fun folks. Some day I'll be able to take part in the fun. Would love to meet you all. Family first though !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! No vacation day's left. :-(
<<

F1nut

SILVER-7 TUBE AMP

Post Mon Aug 30, 2010 11:38 pm

You're a riot, Alice. :lol:
Political Correctness...defined

A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

In a recent press conference, President Obama remarked, "If I had a city, it would look just like Detroit."
Previous

Return to CARVERFEST 2010