FAQ  •  Register   •  Gallery •  Login

It is currently Fri Oct 31, 2014 3:29 am

circle of 9

<<

Magnaryder

(pair of) SILVER-7t's

Post Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:40 am

circle of 9

I hope y'all that partied with 'the Man' last year can do it again this year. you know who you are. see you friday.

ray
Magnaryder

Its going to be used equipment when I sell it, so it may as well be used equipment when I buy it.

Tim deParavicini's E.A.R. Yoshino V20 Integrated Amplifier, Fosgate Signature Phono pre, Lucas Labs 12B4/OD3 LineStage, No. 50 and 51 Carverfest Tube amps, Hammond M3 tube amp, Ariston RD-40 Turntable w/ Linn Basik LSV tonearn, Grado Statement Master1 cartridge, Carver TX-8 & 11 tuners, Carver TD-12, Tascam CC-222mkII CD recorder, DBX-3BX & 200xg & 120x, CarverAudio ALV prototypes, Alesis Studio One loudspeakers, Energy Reference 22 Connoisseur, Cambridge Audio Model 8s, The Carver Research DarkStar Sub and Stax Earspeakers.

THIS SPACE FOR RENT...helping the blind to hear, one valve at a time
<<

Zoot Horn

SILVER-7 TUBE AMP

Post Mon Sep 06, 2010 1:03 am

Re: circle of 9

8)
<<

Eddie

Eddie The Knife

Post Mon Sep 06, 2010 3:51 am

:rolleyes:
Good judgment comes from experience,but experience usually comes from bad judgment.

The best thing is to learn from others that have mastered the one thing you need to learn!

I would tell you to go to hell but I already work there and I don't want to see your ugly face every day!
<<

Zoot Horn

SILVER-7 TUBE AMP

Post Mon Sep 06, 2010 8:36 am

This years fest is said to have a Treasure series tube hunt,, a quad of the 6CA7's will be hidden for the lucky "tube hunter" to find,,kinda' like an easter egg hunt,,except tubes instead of eggs :D
<<

treitz3

"Julian"
"Julian"

Post Mon Sep 06, 2010 11:45 am

We will be complete this year, Ray. Check this out....

viewtopic.php?f=141&t=12524

=D>
In search of accurate reproduction of music. Real sound is my reference and while perfection may not be attainable? If I chase it, I might just catch excellence.

The best way to enjoy digital music reproduction is to never listen to a good analogue reproduction.

Robert R. - "Did you see my North Korea analogy? I should have named it Carversite.kim"
<<

frankieD

Frankie The Mouth

Post Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:13 pm

8-[

:-k

:?

I'm not sure if I'm one of 9 or not...I'd better be !
<<

treitz3

"Julian"
"Julian"

Post Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:18 pm

....or what?

Are you going to "threaten" us with the Prius rides again this year? OHHHHHHH NOOOOOOOOOO!!! ](*,)

*snicker, snicker* O:)
In search of accurate reproduction of music. Real sound is my reference and while perfection may not be attainable? If I chase it, I might just catch excellence.

The best way to enjoy digital music reproduction is to never listen to a good analogue reproduction.

Robert R. - "Did you see my North Korea analogy? I should have named it Carversite.kim"
<<

frankieD

Frankie The Mouth

Post Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:47 pm

treitz3 wrote:....or what?

Are you going to "threaten" us with the Prius rides again this year? OHHHHHHH NOOOOOOOOOO!!! ](*,)

To paraphrase the "soup Nazi".............NO PRIUS FOR YOU !!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

*snicker, snicker* O:)
<<

engtaz

"TAZ"

Post Mon Sep 06, 2010 1:51 pm

9 is the original 9 Carverfest attendees.
engtaz

Carver M4.0T in front channels to Caver AL VI's in SACD & 2 Channel setup
C 16, PT 2400, Slim Device, Carver TX-8, 490T and Rega TT w Grado Gold cart in the 2 channel setup
Bogen SRB20 is computer amp
Carver PM-350 donated for youth church use
<<

treitz3

"Julian"
"Julian"

Post Mon Sep 06, 2010 2:35 pm

There were actually more than that, Roy [Though it would be awesome to reassemble that crew as well]. Try again. #-o

The Circle of 9 knows who they are. That said, if we tell anybody? We'd have to kill that person. It is of the utmost of secrecy, never to be revealed to anybody else. :wink:

<<

bsturgeon89

TFM-55

Post Mon Sep 06, 2010 2:48 pm

treitz3 wrote:There were actually more than that, Roy [Though it would be awesome to reassemble that crew as well]. Try again. #-o

The Circle of 9 knows who they are. That said, if we tell anybody? We'd have to kill that person. It is of the utmost of secrecy, never to be revealed to anybody else. :wink:

We know what this is.....

Circle of 9= Circle Jerk
Carverfest 2010 quote...I can't explain it right now, I'm drunk...

GO BUCKEYES
<<

frankieD

Frankie The Mouth

Post Mon Sep 06, 2010 2:50 pm

treitz3 wrote:There were actually more than that, Roy [Though it would be awesome to reassemble that crew as well]. Try again. #-o

That may be true Tom but you of all people should know :

What happens in the Prius STAYS in the Prius !
<<

treitz3

"Julian"
"Julian"

Post Mon Sep 06, 2010 2:54 pm

bsturgeon89 wrote:Circle of 9= Circle Jerk
Ahhhh, we have a new "monkey in the middle" this year! =D>

......and we thought it would never happen......

frankieD wrote:What happens in the Prius STAYS in the Prius !
Yeah, until someone bites the blow up doll and she flies out the window! :shock:

<<

Zoot Horn

SILVER-7 TUBE AMP

Post Mon Sep 06, 2010 4:39 pm

frankieD wrote:8-[

:-k

:?

I'm not sure if I'm one of 9 or not...I'd better be !

he,he 8)
<<

Magnaryder

(pair of) SILVER-7t's

Post Mon Sep 06, 2010 7:30 pm

engtaz wrote:9 is the original 9 Carverfest attendees.

there were 14 people the 1st year

ray
Magnaryder

Its going to be used equipment when I sell it, so it may as well be used equipment when I buy it.

Tim deParavicini's E.A.R. Yoshino V20 Integrated Amplifier, Fosgate Signature Phono pre, Lucas Labs 12B4/OD3 LineStage, No. 50 and 51 Carverfest Tube amps, Hammond M3 tube amp, Ariston RD-40 Turntable w/ Linn Basik LSV tonearn, Grado Statement Master1 cartridge, Carver TX-8 & 11 tuners, Carver TD-12, Tascam CC-222mkII CD recorder, DBX-3BX & 200xg & 120x, CarverAudio ALV prototypes, Alesis Studio One loudspeakers, Energy Reference 22 Connoisseur, Cambridge Audio Model 8s, The Carver Research DarkStar Sub and Stax Earspeakers.

THIS SPACE FOR RENT...helping the blind to hear, one valve at a time
Next

Return to CARVERFEST 2010