It is currently Mon Dec 22, 2014 7:44 am

Vinyl Albums for CF10

<<

Magnaryder

(pair of) SILVER-7t's

Post Tue Sep 07, 2010 11:59 am

Re: Vinyl Albums for CF10

Zoot Horn wrote:Ronnie Van Zandt ?

AND.....we have a winner! Pick an album to break the seal on George.

ray
Magnaryder

Its going to be used equipment when I sell it, so it may as well be used equipment when I buy it.

Tim deParavicini's E.A.R. Yoshino V20 Integrated Amplifier, Fosgate Signature Phono pre, Lucas Labs 12B4/OD3 LineStage, No. 50 and 51 Carverfest Tube amps, Hammond M3 tube amp, Ariston RD-40 Turntable w/ Linn Basik LSV tonearn, Grado Statement Master1 cartridge, Carver TX-8 & 11 tuners, Carver TD-12, Tascam CC-222mkII CD recorder, DBX-3BX & 200xg & 120x, CarverAudio ALV prototypes, Alesis Studio One loudspeakers, Energy Reference 22 Connoisseur, Cambridge Audio Model 8s, The Carver Research DarkStar Sub and Stax Earspeakers.

THIS SPACE FOR RENT...helping the blind to hear, one valve at a time
<<

Zoot Horn

SILVER-7 TUBE AMP

Post Tue Sep 07, 2010 2:46 pm

he,he,, Pulse--Pink Floyd-- do I get to keep it,,or just open it? :D
<<

Magnaryder

(pair of) SILVER-7t's

Post Tue Sep 07, 2010 3:08 pm

Zoot Horn wrote:he,he,, Pulse--Pink Floyd-- do I get to keep it,,or just open it? :D

that one is opened but unplayed.

you can listen.....at your leasure

ray
Magnaryder

Its going to be used equipment when I sell it, so it may as well be used equipment when I buy it.

Tim deParavicini's E.A.R. Yoshino V20 Integrated Amplifier, Fosgate Signature Phono pre, Lucas Labs 12B4/OD3 LineStage, No. 50 and 51 Carverfest Tube amps, Hammond M3 tube amp, Ariston RD-40 Turntable w/ Linn Basik LSV tonearn, Grado Statement Master1 cartridge, Carver TX-8 & 11 tuners, Carver TD-12, Tascam CC-222mkII CD recorder, DBX-3BX & 200xg & 120x, CarverAudio ALV prototypes, Alesis Studio One loudspeakers, Energy Reference 22 Connoisseur, Cambridge Audio Model 8s, The Carver Research DarkStar Sub and Stax Earspeakers.

<<

Zoot Horn

SILVER-7 TUBE AMP

Post Tue Sep 07, 2010 3:29 pm

Magnaryder wrote:
Zoot Horn wrote:he,he,, Pulse--Pink Floyd-- do I get to keep it,,or just open it? :D

that one is opened but unplayed.

you can listen.....at your leasure

ray

Thank you sir
Last edited by Zoot Horn on Tue Sep 07, 2010 5:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
<<

OconeeOrange

SILVER-7 TUBE AMP

Post Tue Sep 07, 2010 4:44 pm

I have about every Beatle album like new, (worth more than my tiny house) but looks like that is covered unless there is one you fancy not listed above.

Some of my best vinyl is a little beat up and not suitable to put on someone else's table. I do have a few good ones you can't get on CD though in great shape. I will look through the lot and try to pick something good that is off the beaten path of CDs.

My favorite group is THE TAMS - have all there stuff in new condition, but realize I am their only fan. I even have one in a Spanish cover I bought from Argentina.
<<

skip

aka (Sasquach)

Post Wed Sep 08, 2010 6:57 am

I like the Tams too OO. I might bring up some of my old R&B albums and we can have a 60's night. I've got lots of vinyl, so if anyone has a request I'll bring it if I have it. Well, anyone with a request but Jesse, his request would be to use them for skeet shooting I'm sure.
Sasquatch
TnRabbit's Assistant Official OCCD Enabler.

How long a minute is, depends on what side of the bathroom door you're on.
<<

Zoot Horn

SILVER-7 TUBE AMP

Post Thu Sep 09, 2010 9:38 pm

I;v got some Johnny winter allmann \bros Hendrix,cream,santansa peter green,chickrnfoot joan baez--etc==neil young
<<

Magnaryder

(pair of) SILVER-7t's

Post Thu Sep 09, 2010 9:42 pm

The TAMS? who are they?

turn me on to them

ray
Magnaryder

<<

skip

aka (Sasquach)

Post Fri Sep 10, 2010 1:05 pm

Magnaryder wrote:The TAMS? who are they?

turn me on to them

ray

"What Kind of Fool" and "Be Young, Be Foolish and Be Happy" were their biggest hits. Might be a little before your time Ray, but I'd bet you've heard those tunes living in NC.
Sasquatch
TnRabbit's Assistant Official OCCD Enabler.

How long a minute is, depends on what side of the bathroom door you're on.
Previous

Return to CARVERFEST 2010