Toy Maker

Puppet Master

Post Sat Sep 25, 2010 10:35 am

Cabin Reservations - CarverFest 2011

ImageImageImageImageImage

(((THIS POST TO BE EDITED)))

September 9th - 19th, 2010 Needmore Rd, Bryson City, North Carolina 28713
CarverFest Countdown

THIS THREAD WILL BE UPDATED AS NAMES, DATES and ROOMS ARE BOOKED, KEEP CHECKING BACK...

This is a preplanned/pre-reserved list as of June 18th of who is coming so far.....

TreehouseA
hewlew1------------------------------------------Harry------------------------Whole time

TreehouseB
Frenchguy & wife--------------------------------Al,Melody------------------------Sept 11th - 19th

TreehouseD
Chauss & possibly his wife----------------------Dan------------------------Sept 15th - 18th

Watershed 1
Zoot Horn & wife--------------------------------George & Wife------------------------ Whole time

Watershed 2
BrianT & wife, thufman03, beemers------------BrianT, Pat, Tom, Tom---------------- 14th to 20th

Watershed 5
TNRabbit and OconeeOrange-----------------Gary, Bill, Mike---------------------------15th to 18th
Note: There 3 bunk beds still available in Watershed 5. Please contact either me [treitz3] or Gary [TNRabbit] to secure your spot. These are the last spots available at Carverfest in the Watershed area, unless you rent the one Treehouse left [TreehouseC] as of Aug. 1st...

Additional notes...
TNRabbit wrote:Mike has WS5 mostly to himself from 10-14 Sep but is staying there the entire fest.

Bill & I arrive on Thursday, 15 Sep (2nd & 3rd bedrooms). Tinpan (Robin) is trying to come Fri-Sun (bunk 2). nooshinjohn might be coming at that time, too (bunk 3). I think one more might be trying for that time period, too, but don't recall who. The bunk areas are TIGHT....& there's VERY little privacy there. Plus all will have to share one bathroom~

Watershed 6
Treitz3, Roy [Wed-Sat] Radioeng2 and AngeloD--Tom, Angelo, Mark and Roy-------Whole time

Watershed 7
Eddie and Audioshopper--------------------------Eddie, Bob----------------------------- Whole time

Watershed 8
FrankieD and bsturgeon89-------------------Frankie, Brock----------------------------- 15th-20th

Watershed 9
Jerry12 and wife, plus others------------------Jerry, wife--------------------------------14th-20th

Watershed 10
Don & Terri /son Matt and fiance'--------------------------------------------------------- Thurs-Sunday

Watershed 11
Kingman & Wife -------------------------------Wayne, Tammy--------------------------- Thurs-Sunday

Watershed 12
Toymaker, Magnaryder, DaveS-----------------James, Ray, Dave------------------------ Whole time

The contact #'s for the cabins are:

828-488-3688 Reservation line or
828-788-1481 - Dora [Operations Mngr.]
888.604.3075 is an updated # in case the first two do not work.

Make sure you get in touch with me [treitz3 via PM or by posting on this thread] BEFORE calling the cabins to insure that the room/cabin is still available. My list trumps even the reservations [paid in full as well...] called into the cabins. If this is the case, your money will either be refunded or transferred to the next available room/cabin.

I can be reached on my cell phone# which is new. It is 803-579-0607

NO AUDIO SYSTEMS IN THE TREEHOUSES WHAT SO EVER !!! (unless we rent ALL 4 of them)
Whatever you do in life will be insignificant, but it's very important that you do it 'cause nobody else will

‎~You think Einstein walked around thinkin' everyone was a bunch of dumb shits?~

SHUT UP AND ENJOY THE MUSIC!
╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮
<<

Toy Maker

Puppet Master

Post Sat Sep 25, 2010 10:35 am

Re: Cabin Reservations - CarverFest 2011

Pricing for CarverFest 2011

Here is the chart as I can figure so far. Everyone look this over and see if anything needs to be changed.

Whatever you do in life will be insignificant, but it's very important that you do it 'cause nobody else will

‎~You think Einstein walked around thinkin' everyone was a bunch of dumb shits?~

SHUT UP AND ENJOY THE MUSIC!
╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮
<<

Zoot Horn

SILVER-7 TUBE AMP

Post Sat Sep 25, 2010 11:07 am

I'm in for WS 1 (george and janice) for the duration. :D
<<

beemers417

!! CarverFest Evictee !!

Post Sat Sep 25, 2010 11:38 am

the Usual suspects will be in 2
Gunter the wonder dog is watching you...
<<

jerryj12

TFM-6cb

Post Sat Sep 25, 2010 3:42 pm

Count Niki and I in.
<<

bsturgeon89

TFM-55

Post Sat Sep 25, 2010 5:19 pm

I'm in for ws8 Wednesday til the end
Carverfest 2010 quote...I can't explain it right now, I'm drunk...

GO BUCKEYES
<<

angelod307

SILVER-7 TUBE AMP

Post Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:17 am

yes. i am in like larry flynn.
CarverFest: I just go for the arts and crafts
<<

treitz3

"Julian"
"Julian"

Post Sun Sep 26, 2010 8:19 am

As mentioned earlier this year, I will be in WS6. Skip will also be in this Cabin and I will have to talk with Wayne and Lynda to see if they would like to move with me or stay in WS11. As for the duration? I'll have to wait and see....
In search of accurate reproduction of music. Real sound is my reference and while perfection may not be attainable? If I chase it, I might just catch excellence.

The best way to enjoy digital music reproduction is to never listen to a good analogue reproduction.

Robert R. - "Did you see my North Korea analogy? I should have named it Carversite.kim"
<<

skip

aka (Sasquach)

Post Mon Sep 27, 2010 12:28 pm

Yay! I have a room this year. Already looking forward to it. Hope to have my x-overs rebuilt by then so there is no loss of the magic smoke in the Plats.
Sasquatch
TnRabbit's Assistant Official OCCD Enabler.

How long a minute is, depends on what side of the bathroom door you're on.
<<

engtaz

"TAZ"

Post Mon Sep 27, 2010 4:00 pm

I hope to make it. [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o<
engtaz

Carver M4.0T in front channels to Caver AL VI's in SACD & 2 Channel setup
C 16, PT 2400, Slim Device, Carver TX-8, 490T and Rega TT w Grado Gold cart in the 2 channel setup
Bogen SRB20 is computer amp
Carver PM-350 donated for youth church use
<<

Zoot Horn

SILVER-7 TUBE AMP

Post Mon Sep 27, 2010 5:00 pm

Skip and Roy,,your attendence is mandatory-see you guys there. :D
<<

Magnaryder

SILVER-7t

Post Tue Sep 28, 2010 7:57 pm

Before this goes too far.... Tom have you discussed the cabin issues with the owner? They're long in need of some upkeep.

ray

btw....I'm in for the duration(all 10 days) bitches
Magnaryder

Its going to be used equipment when I sell it, so it may as well be used equipment when I buy it.

Tim deParavicini's E.A.R. Yoshino V20 Integrated Amplifier, Fosgate Signature Phono pre, No. 50 and 51 Carverfest Tube amps, Hammond M3 tube amp, Ariston RD-40 Turntable w/ Linn Basik LSV tonearn, Shure V15 type IIIG cartridge, Cardas Silver wire service and wire block, Carver TX-8 & 11 tuners, Carver TD-12 & 1700 decks, Tascam CC-222mkII CD recorder, Carver HR-742 reciever, DBX-3BX & 200xg & 120x, CarverAudio ALV prototypes, Alesis Studio One loudspeakers, Dahlquist DQ-8s, The Carver Research DarkStar Sub and Stax Earspeakers.

THIS SPACE FOR RENT...helping the blind to hear, one valve at a time
<<

engtaz

"TAZ"

Post Tue Sep 28, 2010 8:26 pm

I love it when you talk sexy Ray. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
engtaz

Carver M4.0T in front channels to Caver AL VI's in SACD & 2 Channel setup
C 16, PT 2400, Slim Device, Carver TX-8, 490T and Rega TT w Grado Gold cart in the 2 channel setup
Bogen SRB20 is computer amp
Carver PM-350 donated for youth church use
<<

treitz3

"Julian"
"Julian"

Post Tue Sep 28, 2010 10:57 pm

Magnaryder wrote:Before this goes too far.... Tom have you discussed the cabin issues with the owner? They're long in need of some upkeep.
There is a thread that all CF attendees can see that discusses the issues. So far, not much input. I know there was at the 'fest, I just wish the attendees would chime in with the juice on that thread so that I can get things done.

To answer your question, no. I want to get ALL of the juice before I drop the bomb.......if you know what I mean.

Carverfest attendees, please post what you want or need the cabins to do here...

viewtopic.php?f=149&t=12616

Please note: Those who did not attend will not be able to see the link above.
In search of accurate reproduction of music. Real sound is my reference and while perfection may not be attainable? If I chase it, I might just catch excellence.

The best way to enjoy digital music reproduction is to never listen to a good analogue reproduction.

Robert R. - "Did you see my North Korea analogy? I should have named it Carversite.kim"
<<

Magnaryder

SILVER-7t

Post Wed Sep 29, 2010 4:49 pm

treitz3 wrote:To answer your question, no. I want to get ALL of the juice before I drop the bomb.......if you know what I mean.

Carverfest attendees, please post what you want or need the cabins to do here...
viewtopic.php?f=149&t=12616

Please note: Those who did not attend will not be able to see the link above.

Dood....we were around when you dropped the bomb.....damn....you 'perfumed' the place..

beerfarts are the worst

bwaaahahahahaha.

ray
Magnaryder

Its going to be used equipment when I sell it, so it may as well be used equipment when I buy it.

Tim deParavicini's E.A.R. Yoshino V20 Integrated Amplifier, Fosgate Signature Phono pre, No. 50 and 51 Carverfest Tube amps, Hammond M3 tube amp, Ariston RD-40 Turntable w/ Linn Basik LSV tonearn, Shure V15 type IIIG cartridge, Cardas Silver wire service and wire block, Carver TX-8 & 11 tuners, Carver TD-12 & 1700 decks, Tascam CC-222mkII CD recorder, Carver HR-742 reciever, DBX-3BX & 200xg & 120x, CarverAudio ALV prototypes, Alesis Studio One loudspeakers, Dahlquist DQ-8s, The Carver Research DarkStar Sub and Stax Earspeakers.

THIS SPACE FOR RENT...helping the blind to hear, one valve at a time
Next

Return to CARVERFEST 2011