NO
6%

Total votes : 18
<<

frenchguy

SILVER-7t

Post Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:00 am

Re: *** $20 Covercharge / DoorPrizes For CarverFest 2011 ***

no problem, just thought I would mention it as I paid when it first went up and was a diff price and diff # of days :-)
Carver M-4.0t & Rollandized tfm42, ct-6 & ct-17, sda390t, jolida jd 100A & JBL L96,s Modified JBL 4401,s W/Ribbon Tweeters, Carverfest vacuum tube amp & CF Linestage, Dared SL-2000A tube preamp, Carver AL3 Amazing speakers in natural oak, Carver Cinema 5.1 subwoofer & Douglas connection cables
<<

mbskeam

SILVER-7t

Post Fri Aug 05, 2011 2:35 pm

no problem, just thought I would mention it as I paid when it first went up and was a diff price and diff # of days

so I wasn't nuts after all, I thought I remembered a diffrent price plan/rate.... :D :D
Mbskeam

#1 BLACK BEAUTY's made by the man, the myth, the legend Bob Carver
CARVER: TFM-75, TFM-45(3), SD/A-490T
SUNFIRE: Tube pre
2 sets of ALS'3, set of SILVERS, set of PLATS
AUDIOCONTROL: phase coupled activator
KENWOOD: BASIC M2a (2)

“Youth ages, immaturity is outgrown, ignorance can be educated, and drunkenness sobered, but stupid lasts forever.”
― Aristophanes

The only thing I'll feel......will be the RECOIL
Necronomicon Ex-Mortis....... Klaatu Barada Nikkto
"We should seek the greatest value of our action"
<<

TNRabbit

(pair of) SILVER-7 TUBE AMPs

Post Fri Aug 05, 2011 3:36 pm

first time around it was 9 dollars per day.... :rolleyes:
TNRabbit

From FrankieD's lips to your ears: Sunfire - a quiet box of endless power.

Sunfire TG-IV/400~7 Amp
Carver SD/A-360 CDP
Benchmark DAC-1
Sony SACD/DVD-A
Active bi-amp: Ashly XR-1001 & 2 Rane PEQ-15s
Main: HotRodded AL-IIIs
Sub: Klipsch RT-12d
Center: Sunfire CRS-3c
Surround: Sunfire CRS-3 (x 2)

OconeeOrange wrote:"Gary likes to play it 'loud' as do I. His system begs you turn it up until you die"

RIP WIlliam B. Dibble, 1948-2012. I'll miss you my friend.
<<

treitz3

"Julian"
"Julian"

Post Fri Aug 05, 2011 6:02 pm

If I'm not mistaken, it was at seven dollars a day and it was only for 4 days. Little did I know, the menu was gonna be changed, things would be added, the amount of folks changed and the days/menus that chefs were gonna cook changed. With those changes along with some others, we made a decision to change it to $10.00. This allowed for a little bit better items that will hit the plate and less cook time for the chefs so that they didn't have to spend as much time in the kitchen.

Planning should have actually been done WAY sooner than it did but we knew it was crunch time and something had to be done and I mean soon, so I made a post that was "mostly" agreed upon and I figured we would go from there. Well, things changed beyond our original plan and the original post/thread was stored in an area only James could see so that he could snag the pertinent information and re-post.

There was nothing shady or sneaky about it, it just happened that way and the original post was removed before too much time went by. It's hard to coordinate such an event when there are multiple ideas, chefs and issues with getting all parties coordinated and communicating when everybody has life going on outside of the planning of Carverfest at the same. When the new revisions had been put into place, the new menu, amount of days and pricing were laid out to reflect those changes.

I apologize for any inconvenience this has caused anybody. I look forward to seeing the new folks attending as well as the regulars again!
In search of accurate reproduction of music. Real sound is my reference and while perfection may not be attainable? If I chase it, I might just catch excellence.

The best way to enjoy digital music reproduction is to never listen to a good analogue reproduction.

Robert R. - "Did you see my North Korea analogy? I should have named it Carversite.kim"
<<

hewlew1

"You Fuckin' Fucks"

Post Fri Aug 05, 2011 6:38 pm

Cover charge sent ID #42G84199AB2153533

Food money sent ID# 4UC558281U709594S

The thought of my first Carverfest is really starting to improve my mood. I look forward to meeting all who will be attending. Harry
"Carver Audio, why settle for less, just ask my neighbors"
C1,C2,CT3,CT6,CT7/3,CT23,CT26,C4000,The Receiver,M500,M500T/6,M1.5T,TFM24/2,TFM/25/3,TFM35,TFM35X,TFM42/2,DTL200,TDR1700,DPL20,TX11/2, 5.2Center,5.1Sub/3,Original Amazings,Platinum Amazings/2,AL3'S,Polk SDA SRS, Polk SDA 1C's, Polk RTA11's, Polk Monitor 10's/2 ,Monitor 7's, Sunfire 300x2 /5, Sunfire pre, Sunfire MK2 Sub/2, 4 Carverfest monoblocks, Carverfest linestage preamp/2, Mapletree Audio Designs Tube Preamp,Phase Linear Andromeda III speakers, Phase Linear 4000 Preamp, Dahlquist DQ-10's
CERTIFIED AMPLE PLIERS EXPERT
Some of the best fuckings we get during our lifetime come from a relative!
I don't kiss ass, I dont take peoples shit, so dont expect it from me!
<<

mbskeam

SILVER-7t

Post Fri Aug 05, 2011 7:27 pm

just so ya know I wasn't complain, 10bucks is a very good deal....
I'm a cheap ass, so I know a good deal.... :lol: :lol: :lol:
Mbskeam

#1 BLACK BEAUTY's made by the man, the myth, the legend Bob Carver
CARVER: TFM-75, TFM-45(3), SD/A-490T
SUNFIRE: Tube pre
2 sets of ALS'3, set of SILVERS, set of PLATS
AUDIOCONTROL: phase coupled activator
KENWOOD: BASIC M2a (2)

“Youth ages, immaturity is outgrown, ignorance can be educated, and drunkenness sobered, but stupid lasts forever.”
― Aristophanes

The only thing I'll feel......will be the RECOIL
Necronomicon Ex-Mortis....... Klaatu Barada Nikkto
"We should seek the greatest value of our action"
<<

BrianT

Pair of Silver Sevens

Post Sat Aug 06, 2011 5:30 am

Re:

treitz3 wrote:If I'm not mistaken, it was at seven dollars a day and it was only for 4 days. Little did I know, the menu was gonna be changed, things would be added, the amount of folks changed and the days/menus that chefs were gonna cook changed. With those changes along with some others, we made a decision to change it to $10.00. This allowed for a little bit better items that will hit the plate and less cook time for the chefs so that they didn't have to spend as much time in the kitchen.

Tom.

You are correct, you did say $7.00 per day for 4 days.
On 26th July I sent $28.00 to cover the food Transaction ID # 6JF484298E379273D, and then on the 28/29 th you changed it to $10.00
looks like I still owe you guys $12.00
As I get charged a fee for every cross board transaction it last time it cost $1.39 to send $28.00 I will give you the $12.00 when I get there.

Amount sent: -$28.00 USD
Fee amount: -$1.39 USD
Net amount: -$29.39 USD

Brian
VPI Classic Turntable (blk)
Transfiguration Phoenix Cartridge
Sunfire Vacuum Tube Control Centre. C/W Mod'ed Phono Stage
Carver Silver 7's Tube Amps
Raysonic CD-168 CDP (silver)
Carver TX11.
B&W 802D's Rosenut
<<

treitz3

"Julian"
"Julian"

Post Sat Aug 06, 2011 6:53 am

Tom's cover charge PIF.

That's cool Brian. If there are any issues with this, I got your back until we get there. No worries.

James, I finally got things on the up and up with Paypal and the payment for the cover charge has been sent. Transaction ID # 5K402942HK500222G with the same user name.

hewlew1 wrote:James or Tom, I have been trying to send payment for food and covercharge All this week, for some reason the link does not seem to work. Message says Sorry your transaction cannot be completed. I am currently out of town for work and will try again when I get back home on Friday night. If I have further problems I will contact one of you guys for further info on how I can resolve the problem I am having. Harry
Harry, did you ever figure out what was going on with PP?
In search of accurate reproduction of music. Real sound is my reference and while perfection may not be attainable? If I chase it, I might just catch excellence.

The best way to enjoy digital music reproduction is to never listen to a good analogue reproduction.

Robert R. - "Did you see my North Korea analogy? I should have named it Carversite.kim"
<<

hewlew1

"You Fuckin' Fucks"

Post Sat Aug 06, 2011 10:40 am

Tom,
For some reason it would not work for me at my place of employment. Once I got home yesterday I was able to fund both accounts in full. Nothing left to do except wait impatiently and figure out what else to bring as far as audio equipment other than what you and I already discussed Thanks, Harry
"Carver Audio, why settle for less, just ask my neighbors"
C1,C2,CT3,CT6,CT7/3,CT23,CT26,C4000,The Receiver,M500,M500T/6,M1.5T,TFM24/2,TFM/25/3,TFM35,TFM35X,TFM42/2,DTL200,TDR1700,DPL20,TX11/2, 5.2Center,5.1Sub/3,Original Amazings,Platinum Amazings/2,AL3'S,Polk SDA SRS, Polk SDA 1C's, Polk RTA11's, Polk Monitor 10's/2 ,Monitor 7's, Sunfire 300x2 /5, Sunfire pre, Sunfire MK2 Sub/2, 4 Carverfest monoblocks, Carverfest linestage preamp/2, Mapletree Audio Designs Tube Preamp,Phase Linear Andromeda III speakers, Phase Linear 4000 Preamp, Dahlquist DQ-10's
CERTIFIED AMPLE PLIERS EXPERT
Some of the best fuckings we get during our lifetime come from a relative!
I don't kiss ass, I dont take peoples shit, so dont expect it from me!
<<

treitz3

"Julian"
"Julian"

Post Mon Aug 15, 2011 8:57 pm

14 people? That's it? Come on folks, this was not supposed to be a "voluntary thing". Friday will be the cutoff date for this, as we need to start ordering and manufacturing the prizes. This is also not only for the prizes. It's a cover charge to attend the event. Many things beyond that of the prizes normally come out of the organizers pockets and this has happened for 4 years straight. This covers more than you know to make this event as smooth as possible.

A prompt payment is appreciated and no, cash at the event will not work. We need it prior to the event in order to have things go as planned. Thanks to those who have already paid the cover charge.

<<

OconeeOrange

SILVER-7 TUBE AMP

Post Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:04 pm

..don't need any prizes, can catch my own food in the woods there.

OOPs, now I notice I already paid. :-" :-"
<<

Zoot Horn

SILVER-7 TUBE AMP

Post Tue Aug 16, 2011 5:33 am

55D88868C90379215.
done.
<<

treitz3

"Julian"
"Julian"

Post Wed Aug 17, 2011 1:13 pm

*Clears throat*

treitz3 wrote:15 people? That's it? Come on folks, this was not supposed to be a "voluntary thing". Friday will be the cutoff date for this, as we need to start ordering and manufacturing the prizes. This is also not only for the prizes. It's a cover charge to attend the event. Many things beyond that of the prizes normally come out of the organizers pockets and this has happened for 4 years straight. This covers more than you know to make this event as smooth as possible.

A prompt payment is appreciated and no, cash at the event will not work. We need it prior to the event in order to have things go as planned. Thanks to those who have already paid the cover charge.

^^^Please read the above message^^^

<<

Chauss

(pair of) SILVER-7t's

Post Wed Aug 17, 2011 2:00 pm

Re: *Clears throat*

treitz3 wrote:
treitz3 wrote:15 people? That's it? Come on folks, this was not supposed to be a "voluntary thing". Friday will be the cutoff date for this, as we need to start ordering and manufacturing the prizes. This is also not only for the prizes. It's a cover charge to attend the event. Many things beyond that of the prizes normally come out of the organizers pockets and this has happened for 4 years straight. This covers more than you know to make this event as smooth as possible.

^^^Please read the above message^^^

This is sad......c'mon y'all pay up! Is 20 bucks gonna break you??? WTF???
Notice--> the text color is for the pansy a$$es that are willing to sit back and let others pay their way!
Good sound—like good music, good wine and good fellowship—is meant to be shared.
"The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits" Albert Einstein
<<

kingman

(pair of) SILVER-7 TUBE AMPs

Post Wed Aug 17, 2011 3:56 pm

$$$ for 3 sent!!! 8)
In reality, it only matters what it sounds like to YOU!!!
PreviousNext

Return to CARVERFEST 2011