FAQ  •  Register   •  Gallery •  Login

It is currently Mon Sep 22, 2014 5:20 pm

The Carverfest Knights

<<

treitz3

"Julian"
"Julian"

Post Sun Aug 28, 2011 6:39 pm

It's gotta be, Mark. I know you know who it is.....

BTW, what happened was not funny but the photo was freakin' PRICELESS! =D> =D> =D> =D> =D>
In search of accurate reproduction of music. Real sound is my reference and while perfection may not be attainable? If I chase it, I might just catch excellence.

The best way to enjoy digital music reproduction is to never listen to a good analogue reproduction.

Robert R. - "Did you see my North Korea analogy? I should have named it Carversite.kim"
<<

OconeeOrange

SILVER-7 TUBE AMP

Post Sun Aug 28, 2011 6:57 pm

Re: The Carverfest Knights

I have heard all it takes to damage a Prius is to lean on one. :lol:
<<

Toy Maker

Puppet Master

Post Tue Aug 30, 2011 3:19 pm

Re: Thread revival!!!

treitz3 wrote:Ok, next question......a vehicle was damaged at Carverfest one year. Who's car was it, who hit it and what cabin was in front of?

That would have been ME backing into Tim's (TFM-75) rental car, scratching the paint and pushing in the front passenger headlight about 1/4"

Tim pulled, and buffed the headlight lens, and we got that matching touch-up paint at Walmart.. He said the rental guys never noticed it.

It was in front of Eddies cabin. Never even saw the little POS.
Whatever you do in life will be insignificant, but it's very important that you do it... because nobody else will.

‎~You think Einstein walked around thinkin' everyone was a bunch of dumb shits?~

SHUT UP AND ENJOY THE MUSIC!
╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮
<<

treitz3

"Julian"
"Julian"

Post Tue Aug 30, 2011 9:24 pm

'Bout time you found time to post!

Yes sir!

OK, next question. What is the name of the dude that says "Say Chicken Shit" right before a photo? Can anybody remember? :-s
In search of accurate reproduction of music. Real sound is my reference and while perfection may not be attainable? If I chase it, I might just catch excellence.

The best way to enjoy digital music reproduction is to never listen to a good analogue reproduction.

Robert R. - "Did you see my North Korea analogy? I should have named it Carversite.kim"
<<

Magnaryder

SILVER-7t

Post Tue Aug 30, 2011 10:22 pm

Re: 'Bout time you found time to post!

treitz3 wrote:Yes sir!

OK, next question. What is the name of the dude that says "Say Chicken Shit" right before a photo? Can anybody remember? :-s

maddmaxx?

ray
Magnaryder

Its going to be used equipment when I sell it, so it may as well be used equipment when I buy it.

Tim deParavicini's E.A.R. Yoshino V20 Integrated Amplifier, Fosgate Signature Phono pre, No. 50 and 51 Carverfest Tube amps, Hammond M3 tube amp, Ariston RD-40 Turntable w/ Linn Basik LSV tonearn, Grado Statement Master1 cartridge, Cardas Silver wire service and wire block, Carver TX-8 & 11 tuners, Carver TD-12 & 1700 decks, Tascam CC-222mkII CD recorder, Carver HR-742 reciever, DBX-3BX & 200xg & 120x, CarverAudio ALV prototypes, Alesis Studio One loudspeakers, Dahlquist DQ-8s, The Carver Research DarkStar Sub and Stax Earspeakers.

THIS SPACE FOR RENT...helping the blind to hear, one valve at a time
<<

treitz3

"Julian"
"Julian"

Post Tue Aug 30, 2011 10:32 pm

Survey says?........

X

<<

engtaz

"TAZ"

Post Wed Aug 31, 2011 1:59 am

James
engtaz

Carver M4.0T in front channels to Caver AL VI's in SACD & 2 Channel setup
C 16, PT 2400, Slim Device, Carver TX-8, 490T and Rega TT w Grado Gold cart in the 2 channel setup
Bogen SRB20 is computer amp
Carver PM-350 donated for youth church use
<<

Eddie

Eddie The Knife

Post Wed Aug 31, 2011 7:10 pm

RAY!
Good judgment comes from experience,but experience usually comes from bad judgment.

The best thing is to learn from others that have mastered the one thing you need to learn!

I would tell you to go to hell but I already work there and I don't want to see your ugly face every day!
<<

treitz3

"Julian"
"Julian"

Post Wed Aug 31, 2011 9:01 pm

Survey says?........

X X

<<

Eddie

Eddie The Knife

Post Wed Aug 31, 2011 10:20 pm

Gary
Good judgment comes from experience,but experience usually comes from bad judgment.

The best thing is to learn from others that have mastered the one thing you need to learn!

I would tell you to go to hell but I already work there and I don't want to see your ugly face every day!
<<

Zoot Horn

SILVER-7 TUBE AMP

Post Wed Aug 31, 2011 11:26 pm

Jerry
<<

kingman

(pair of) SILVER-7 TUBE AMPs

Post Thu Sep 01, 2011 6:05 am

Mike
In reality, it only matters what it sounds like to YOU!!!
<<

treitz3

"Julian"
"Julian"

Post Thu Sep 01, 2011 11:23 pm

Ding, Ding , Ding.....We have a winner!!!!

Zoot Horn wrote:Jerry

You got it, bub!!! For your prize, I will forgive you for that "remote" thing you pulled. #-o

<<

Eddie

Eddie The Knife

Post Fri Sep 02, 2011 8:52 pm

Re: Ding, Ding , Ding.....We have a winner!!!!

treitz3 wrote:
Zoot Horn wrote:Jerry

You got it, bub!!! For your prize, I will forgive you for that "remote" thing you pulled. #-o

Please tell about the remote I missed that one!

<<

treitz3

"Julian"
"Julian"

Post Sun Sep 04, 2011 10:39 am

"The remote"

First off, George Daniels is a stand up guy. Always straight forward, blunt, helpful, willing to offer experience and a living, breathing and still walking encyclopedia of music. Never, not even once had I had experience with him messin' around with someone.

So, we are at Carverfest and I had popped a tube or something like that earlier on in the day and we had just gotten over fixing Sparky and started to listen again. From what I remember, all was well until I went to go change the music selection. I went and put in the new selection, hit play and adjusted the volume to where it would sound optimal. I turned around and started to explain what the new music selection was and some things about it when I noticed that the sound started to fade away.

Fuck me, we had just gotten the system back up. So, I went to go troubleshoot and found everything was A-OK. So, we tried it again and the sound faded yet again. Man, I was baffled because I did not know why the sound kept fading. Checked everything again and all was well, so we tried it again. This time I noticed it was the volume knob dropping by itself!

George had the remote, offered troubleshooting tips, kept a straight face and was fucking with me the whole time. #-o

Lil' bastard.

PreviousNext

Return to CARVERFEST 2010