It is currently Sat Oct 25, 2014 2:48 pm

Contact List

<<

treitz3

"Julian"
"Julian"

Post Thu Sep 08, 2011 7:51 pm

That reminds me......

Jesus, that sounds like Magnaryder the first year. He made it down from where he lives in record time and it took him 3 hours to find the place once he got there, even though he was driving by us the whole time. Poor sap, if he had just stopped and followed the music he could have probably found us within 15 minutes. :lol:

This was actually the reason we created the phone list.
In search of accurate reproduction of music. Real sound is my reference and while perfection may not be attainable? If I chase it, I might just catch excellence.

The best way to enjoy digital music reproduction is to never listen to a good analogue reproduction.

Robert R. - "Did you see my North Korea analogy? I should have named it Carversite.kim"
<<

frankieD

Frankie The Mouth

Post Thu Sep 08, 2011 7:53 pm

Re: Contact List

Tom, send me a copy too please.

Thank You.
<<

engtaz

"TAZ"

Post Thu Sep 08, 2011 8:04 pm

send it thanks
engtaz

Carver M4.0T in front channels to Caver AL VI's in SACD & 2 Channel setup
C 16, PT 2400, Slim Device, Carver TX-8, 490T and Rega TT w Grado Gold cart in the 2 channel setup
Bogen SRB20 is computer amp
Carver PM-350 donated for youth church use
<<

treitz3

"Julian"
"Julian"

Post Thu Sep 08, 2011 8:24 pm

All requests sent. Let me know if you did not receive them. Thanks.
In search of accurate reproduction of music. Real sound is my reference and while perfection may not be attainable? If I chase it, I might just catch excellence.

The best way to enjoy digital music reproduction is to never listen to a good analogue reproduction.

Robert R. - "Did you see my North Korea analogy? I should have named it Carversite.kim"
<<

BrianT

Pair of Silver Sevens

Post Thu Sep 08, 2011 8:37 pm

Tom.

Please send me the phone list.

Brian
VPI Classic Turntable (blk)
Transfiguration Phoenix Cartridge
Sunfire Vacuum Tube Control Centre. C/W Mod'ed Phono Stage
Carver Silver 7's Tube Amps
Raysonic CD-168 CDP (silver)
Carver TX11.
B&W 802D's Rosenut
<<

treitz3

"Julian"
"Julian"

Post Thu Sep 08, 2011 8:41 pm

Done brother! We'll see you soon.

<<

bsturgeon89

TFM-55

Post Thu Sep 08, 2011 9:08 pm

Hook me up!!
Carverfest 2010 quote...I can't explain it right now, I'm drunk...

GO BUCKEYES
<<

treitz3

"Julian"
"Julian"

Post Thu Sep 08, 2011 9:10 pm

Done brother. We'll see you there!

<<

frenchguy

SILVER-7t

Post Thu Sep 08, 2011 11:33 pm

please send it to me to tom!! :-)
Carver M-4.0t & Rollandized tfm42, ct-6 & ct-17, sda390t, jolida jd 100A & JBL L96,s Modified JBL 4401,s W/Ribbon Tweeters, Carverfest vacuum tube amp & CF Linestage, Dared SL-2000A tube preamp, Carver AL3 amazing speakers in natural oak & Douglas connection cables
<<

treitz3

"Julian"
"Julian"

Post Fri Sep 09, 2011 5:48 am

Done. Looking forward to meeting you!

Does anybody else who is coming need the phone list? If so, please post in this thread. Thank you.

<<

Zoot Horn

SILVER-7 TUBE AMP

Post Fri Sep 09, 2011 6:26 am

I''m going with last year's list--see ya'll in a few hours--george--over and out.
<<

treitz3

"Julian"
"Julian"

Post Fri Sep 09, 2011 6:47 am

George, I went ahead and sent you an updated list. I know the one you have is rather extensive already but it wouldn't hurt to have the updated list while you are actually there. Drive safe and we'll see you there big guy!

Good times ahead.... \:D/

<<

Don

(pair of) SILVER-7t's

Post Fri Sep 09, 2011 7:13 am

Tom,

Please send me the updated list.
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead.
— Thomas Paine

"Try not to become a man of success, but rather a man of value" Albert Einstein

"Politicians are the only people in the world who create problems and then campaign against them". Charlie Reese

"The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by those who vote for a living." Brad Shurett

"Kindness is a language that the Deaf can hear and the Blind can see." Mark Twain

RIP Bill D.
<<

treitz3

"Julian"
"Julian"

Post Fri Sep 09, 2011 7:20 am

Done.

You have a PM, Sir! Drive safe and we'll see you all at the 'fest. Great to have you back this year!

<<

Don

(pair of) SILVER-7t's

Post Fri Sep 09, 2011 8:10 am

Received. Thanks Tom.
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead.
— Thomas Paine

"Try not to become a man of success, but rather a man of value" Albert Einstein

"Politicians are the only people in the world who create problems and then campaign against them". Charlie Reese

"The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by those who vote for a living." Brad Shurett

"Kindness is a language that the Deaf can hear and the Blind can see." Mark Twain

RIP Bill D.
Previous

Return to CARVERFEST 2011