It is currently Wed Apr 16, 2014 8:43 am

The tube amp soldering class....

<<

treitz3

"Julian"
"Julian"

Post Sat Sep 10, 2011 12:47 pm

Re: The tube amp soldering class....

The cabin for the class is still undetermined. WS6 will be the default class cabin and I will update if there are any changes. Thanks guys....
In search of accurate reproduction of music. Real sound is my reference and while perfection may not be attainable? If I chase it, I might just catch excellence.

The best way to enjoy digital music reproduction is to never listen to a good analogue reproduction.

Robert R. - "Did you see my North Korea analogy? I should have named it Carversite.kim"
<<

treitz3

"Julian"
"Julian"

Post Wed Sep 14, 2011 8:26 am

The folks that are attending this class will HAVE to stop what they are doing and come to WS5 at 7:30PM. The class will start at 8:00PM as scheduled but we will need folks to be there early to help organize this class. PLEASE make it a point to be there at 7:30 so this can go as quick as possible.

Thanks, fellas.
In search of accurate reproduction of music. Real sound is my reference and while perfection may not be attainable? If I chase it, I might just catch excellence.

The best way to enjoy digital music reproduction is to never listen to a good analogue reproduction.

Robert R. - "Did you see my North Korea analogy? I should have named it Carversite.kim"
<<

BillD

(pair of) SILVER-7 TUBE AMPs

Location: The west's most mid-western town, Scottsdale, Arizona

Post Wed Sep 14, 2011 11:21 am

In that I'm not going to be there, it seems presumptuous of me to comment, but shouldn't you have said the class started at 7:30 if you needed everyone there then?
It should sound like it isn't there!
There is a difference between hearing and listening...
Making life enjoyable through expensive electronics.

treitz3

"Julian"
"Julian"

Post Wed Sep 14, 2011 1:45 pm

If you saw what we see and you knew what we had planned, you would do it just like this. There is some things we need to do, a surprise in store for those that will be taking the class and things to distribute before the class begins. The class will start at 8:00 as we had planned on for some time now but with all of the things going on, we need the attendees there sooner than expected to assist in setting it up.

<<

BillD

Post Wed Sep 14, 2011 2:25 pm

:rolleyes: I think you missed my point.

treitz3

"Julian"
"Julian"

Post Wed Sep 14, 2011 2:27 pm

Maybe I did....or maybe you missed mine. Whichever one it is? It doesn't really matter in the grand scheme of things. Can we agree on that?

<<

BillD

Post Wed Sep 14, 2011 2:28 pm

Sure, because I was being snarky

treitz3

"Julian"
"Julian"

Post Wed Sep 14, 2011 2:30 pm

Snarky is good. I like that.

Bill, I wish you were here. I think you'd be having the time of your life. Well, back to Carverfest I go.....See the rest of you at 7:30.

<<

Chauss

(pair of) SILVER-7t's

Post Wed Sep 14, 2011 6:16 pm

7:30 Thursday right?
Good sound—like good music, good wine and good fellowship—is meant to be shared.
"The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits" Albert Einstein
<<

treitz3

"Julian"
"Julian"

Post Wed Sep 14, 2011 7:28 pm

Correct, Sir. :wink:

Previous

Return to CARVERFEST 2011