It is currently Sat Oct 25, 2014 5:12 am

Thank You Carver Family from Jerry & Niki

<<

angeline3177

Newbie 50+

Location: 7 min's south of ATL. Motor Speedway, Griffin, Georgia

Post Wed Sep 21, 2011 10:12 pm

Thank You Carver Family from Jerry & Niki

Jerry & I would like to take this time to say THANK YOU to a group of AMAZING people, our CARVERFEST FAMILY.
Our first time @ CF was 2009. Jerry & George became friends & George & his wife Janice were gracious enough to invite us to stay in there cabin so we could experience CF for the first time. Needless to say we made so many new friends & loved CF so much after just 4 day that we knew we had to come back in 2010. Jerry & I decided early that year that since we were getting married 5 days b-4 CF, that we would just make CF our honeymoon. This past year we have moved into a new home with 8 ½ acres verses ¾ acres & in a subdivision. It’s been amazing but a chore for us at the same time. We also have both started new jobs, so this year has been a whopper for us to say the least.
We have been contemplating CF since Feb. of this year. We new we wanted to be there but weren’t sure that we could make it work until a week b-4 the big event. Tom Treitz kept calling & saying, man u guys have to make it, u just have to. Then when we made our reservations, he dept saying, just come on early & u can stay with me & Angelo till your cabin is ready. That just goes to show how wonderful the Carver family really is.
Unrenowned to Jerry & I, the TOP of the HILL PARTY became about our Anniversary. That evening was such an amazing evening for us & it will never be forgotten. Esp. since my $400.00 bid blurt out got revoked & Jerry didn’t divorce me that night, HEHE!!!!!!! I remember while the bidding was going on, I was wondering what cause that money was going to go to & how amazed I was that people kept bidding while not knowing as well. Jerry & I were so humbled that evening, it was really hard to get words out to express how we felt. Although I couldn’t quit bawling my eye’s out, we managed to get a few words of Thanks in & we don’t feel it was enough. So on that note, here we go!!

Thanks to Mr. Bob Carver. If it weren’t for you & all of your success’ this great group of people may have never met. Also, Jerry & I can’t say thank you enough for the Tube Amp you so graciously gave us four our Anniversary gift. It’s an honor to be able to spend 1 on 1 time w/ such an amazing man. It’s even better knowing that w/ all of your success’ you are still so down to earth& love spending time w/ all of us each year.
Thanks to Tom T. & James for being wonderful people & accepting us so quickly & graciously that first year back 3 years ago. Thanks for all of your hard work organizing & making CF so possible each year. The many hours of dedication not just b-4 the trip but during the trip as well are so graciously appreciated. If it weren’t for you to guys CF wouldn’t be possible. Thanks as well for keeping us in your hearts & thinking of us for our Anniversary.
Thanks to everyone for the bidding war, which in return became our Anniversary gift & for the cake as well. The friends that Jerry & I have made on this forum have absolutely astounded us. We couldn’t ask to be part of such a better family of people. “If you want to get love, then give it! If you want a friend, then be one!”

Our hearts runeth over with love from you & to you!

Love you guys,

Jerry & Niki Johnson
(Papa Smurf & Smurfette
Attachments
P1030493.JPG
P1030493.JPG (63.7 KiB) Viewed 1064 times
"I'm selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I'm out of control, and sometimes hard to handle. But if you cant handle me at my worst, you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best" NIKI
<<

TNRabbit

(pair of) SILVER-7 TUBE AMPs

Post Wed Sep 21, 2011 10:18 pm

Re: Thank You Carver Family from Jerry & Niki

=D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D>
TNRabbit

From FrankieD's lips to your ears: Sunfire - a quiet box of endless power.

Sunfire TG-IV/400~7 Amp
Carver SD/A-360 CDP
Benchmark DAC-1
Sony SACD/DVD-A
Active bi-amp: Ashly XR-1001 & 2 Rane PEQ-15s
Main: HotRodded AL-IIIs
Sub: Klipsch RT-12d
Center: Sunfire CRS-3c
Surround: Sunfire CRS-3 (x 2)

OconeeOrange wrote:"Gary likes to play it 'loud' as do I. His system begs you turn it up until you die"

RIP WIlliam B. Dibble, 1948-2012. I'll miss you my friend.
<<

angelod307

SILVER-7 TUBE AMP

Post Wed Sep 21, 2011 10:19 pm

yup, that's the stuff...
CarverFest: I just go for the arts and crafts
<<

Eddie

Eddie The Knife

Post Wed Sep 21, 2011 10:21 pm

Jerry and Niki I am so glad you two made it! Thanks a bunch for the grits you two made,it made my day! Hope and can't wait to see you both next year! Eddie!
Good judgment comes from experience,but experience usually comes from bad judgment.

The best thing is to learn from others that have mastered the one thing you need to learn!

I would tell you to go to hell but I already work there and I don't want to see your ugly face every day!
<<

kingman

(pair of) SILVER-7 TUBE AMPs

Post Thu Sep 22, 2011 5:49 am

GOOD DEAL!!! =D> =D> =D>
In reality, it only matters what it sounds like to YOU!!!
<<

Don

(pair of) SILVER-7t's

Post Thu Sep 22, 2011 6:07 am

The two of you are family! =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D>
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead.
— Thomas Paine

"Try not to become a man of success, but rather a man of value" Albert Einstein

"Politicians are the only people in the world who create problems and then campaign against them". Charlie Reese

"The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by those who vote for a living." Brad Shurett

"Kindness is a language that the Deaf can hear and the Blind can see." Mark Twain

RIP Bill D.
<<

Chauss

(pair of) SILVER-7t's

Post Thu Sep 22, 2011 9:24 am

=D> =D> =D> =D> =D>
Good sound—like good music, good wine and good fellowship—is meant to be shared.
"The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits" Albert Einstein
<<

angeline3177

Newbie 50+

Location: 7 min's south of ATL. Motor Speedway, Griffin, Georgia

Post Thu Sep 22, 2011 10:47 am

Eddie wrote:Jerry and Niki I am so glad you two made it! Thanks a bunch for the grits you two made,it made my day! Hope and can't wait to see you both next year! Eddie!

Eddie, Thank u for the AMAZING brownies. All I can say is WOW!
"I'm selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I'm out of control, and sometimes hard to handle. But if you cant handle me at my worst, you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best" NIKI
<<

engtaz

"TAZ"

Post Thu Sep 22, 2011 12:17 pm

You 2 are a big part of the family and we would have gone down and dragged you 2 there if you didn't come. It was a pleasure as usual to see you 2 again. I'm just sorry I did not get to spend more time with you 2.
engtaz

Carver M4.0T in front channels to Caver AL VI's in SACD & 2 Channel setup
C 16, PT 2400, Slim Device, Carver TX-8, 490T and Rega TT w Grado Gold cart in the 2 channel setup
Bogen SRB20 is computer amp
Carver PM-350 donated for youth church use

Return to CARVERFEST 2011