FAQ  •  Register   •  Gallery •  Login

It is currently Fri Nov 28, 2014 10:24 pm

>>>>Carverfest Lost and Found thread<<<<

<<

treitz3

User avatar

"Julian"
"Julian"

Posts: 7746

Joined: Mon Oct 16, 2006 5:39 pm

Location: The tube lair in Charlotte, NC

Post Tue Sep 20, 2011 4:32 pm

beemers417 wrote:Dave told me one night I can have one of his silver 1 preamps. Do you remember, Dave?

I do recall him saying that, come to think of it........... :D
In search of accurate reproduction of music. Real sound is my reference and while perfection may not be attainable? If I chase it, I might just catch excellence.

The best way to enjoy digital music reproduction is to never listen to a good analogue reproduction.

Robert R. - "Did you see my North Korea analogy? I should have named it Carversite.kim"
<<

kingman

User avatar

(pair of) SILVER-7 TUBE AMPs

Posts: 5748

Joined: Sun Nov 30, 2008 2:10 pm

Location: Upstate South Carolina

Post Tue Sep 20, 2011 6:13 pm

Re: >>>>Carverfest Lost and Found thread<<<<

I "stole" a sharpie from Nikki and Jerry! SORRY!!!!!!... :lol: :lol: :lol:
In reality, it only matters what it sounds like to YOU!!!
<<

treitz3

User avatar

"Julian"
"Julian"

Posts: 7746

Joined: Mon Oct 16, 2006 5:39 pm

Location: The tube lair in Charlotte, NC

Post Tue Sep 20, 2011 10:38 pm

The only things I'm missing so far is a set of helping hands and test leads. Not bad for all that I brought and all that was spread out throughout the cabin during the amp build. =D>

I never really used the HH and the test leads are a dime a dozen. You guys and gals rock.
In search of accurate reproduction of music. Real sound is my reference and while perfection may not be attainable? If I chase it, I might just catch excellence.

The best way to enjoy digital music reproduction is to never listen to a good analogue reproduction.

Robert R. - "Did you see my North Korea analogy? I should have named it Carversite.kim"
<<

angelod307

SILVER-7 TUBE AMP

Posts: 2728

Joined: Sat Jun 06, 2009 10:56 pm

Location: manning, sc

Post Tue Sep 20, 2011 11:12 pm

Re: >>>>Carverfest Lost and Found thread<<<<

never mind. all here and accounted for.
Last edited by angelod307 on Tue Sep 20, 2011 11:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
CarverFest: I just go for the arts and crafts
<<

OconeeOrange

SILVER-7 TUBE AMP

Posts: 4488

Joined: Sat Mar 28, 2009 6:24 pm

Post Tue Sep 20, 2011 11:20 pm

Re: >>>>Carverfest Lost and Found thread<<<<

Left two bags of Carolina Chips in the upper cupboard by the sink - :lol: :lol:
<<

engtaz

User avatar

"TAZ"

Posts: 5246

Joined: Sat Jun 30, 2007 1:43 pm

Location: Tampa, FL

Post Wed Sep 21, 2011 9:38 am

Re: >>>>Carverfest Lost and Found thread<<<<

They were great Bill. Thanks for the food for the extra day. :D
engtaz


Carver M4.0T in front channels to Caver AL VI's in SACD & 2 Channel setup
C 16, PT 2400, Slim Device, Carver TX-8, 490T and Rega TT w Grado Gold cart in the 2 channel setup
Bogen SRB20 is computer amp
Carver PM-350 donated for youth church use
<<

Chauss

User avatar

(pair of) SILVER-7t's

Posts: 2347

Joined: Tue Mar 22, 2011 4:35 pm

Location: In my own little world.....

Post Wed Sep 21, 2011 6:46 pm

Re: >>>>Carverfest Lost and Found thread<<<<

angeline3177 wrote:
Chauss wrote:Lost my CarverFest "canteen" - a red one, left it by my cigar box and cooler at the outdoor party, when I finally returned to the venue everything was cleaned up n gone. Also 2 x 13A extension cords and a power strip were left at cabin 5 (again #-o ) they were given back to me and I forgot them again....my bad if I do not see them again.

Found- a small pair of craftsman curved needle nose pliers were in my tool kit that I do not think are mine...did not put them there so someone cleaning up must have thought they were mine? <--- look like a VERY handy tool -these probably belong to someone that knew exactly what to bring to build the amps (ie: not a rookie like ME)--so I am guessing they belong to one of our "instructors" maybe?



Jerry & I have ur Red Canteen. Jerry, myself & willy cleaned up that night, it was dark & everyone had left so we grabbed everything we cld c & took it back to our place. We gave u ur cigar box. I wish u would have said something about ur canteen. I can mail it to u if u would like. I dont mind at all, just let me know.

Niki


Just hang on to it- I am sure we will have an ATL get together soon! :D Thanks again to you and Jerry for your gracious hospitality!!! You guys are the BEST!
Image
Good sound—like good music, good wine and good fellowship—is meant to be shared.
"The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits" Albert Einstein
<<

Toy Maker

User avatar

Puppet Master

Posts: 6546

Joined: Wed Oct 08, 2003 1:26 am

Post Thu Sep 22, 2011 12:11 pm

Re: >>>>Carverfest Lost and Found thread<<<<

We grabbed a bunch of stuff while cleaning out cabin 5 Monday. Once we get everything unpacked well make a list of stuff that is not ours and post it.
Pretty sure we have Melodys gray sweat shirt as well. It smells just like her :lol:
Whatever you do in life will be insignificant, but it's very important that you do it... because nobody else will.

‎~You think Einstein walked around thinkin' everyone was a bunch of dumb shits?~

SHUT UP AND ENJOY THE MUSIC!
╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮

Image
<<

kingman

User avatar

(pair of) SILVER-7 TUBE AMPs

Posts: 5748

Joined: Sun Nov 30, 2008 2:10 pm

Location: Upstate South Carolina

Post Thu Sep 22, 2011 12:54 pm

Re: >>>>Carverfest Lost and Found thread<<<<

Chauss wrote:
angeline3177 wrote:
Chauss wrote:Lost my CarverFest "canteen" - a red one, left it by my cigar box and cooler at the outdoor party, when I finally returned to the venue everything was cleaned up n gone. Also 2 x 13A extension cords and a power strip were left at cabin 5 (again #-o ) they were given back to me and I forgot them again....my bad if I do not see them again.

Found- a small pair of craftsman curved needle nose pliers were in my tool kit that I do not think are mine...did not put them there so someone cleaning up must have thought they were mine? <--- look like a VERY handy tool -these probably belong to someone that knew exactly what to bring to build the amps (ie: not a rookie like ME)--so I am guessing they belong to one of our "instructors" maybe?



Jerry & I have ur Red Canteen. Jerry, myself & willy cleaned up that night, it was dark & everyone had left so we grabbed everything we cld c & took it back to our place. We gave u ur cigar box. I wish u would have said something about ur canteen. I can mail it to u if u would like. I dont mind at all, just let me know.

Niki


Just hang on to it- I am sure we will have an ATL get together soon! :D Thanks again to you and Jerry for your gracious hospitality!!! You guys are the BEST!

We will have to plan a weekend and I'll grab up OO and we can have a mini-fest!!!!! \:D/
In reality, it only matters what it sounds like to YOU!!!
<<

Don

User avatar

(pair of) SILVER-7t's

Posts: 2162

Joined: Tue Oct 28, 2008 10:46 am

Post Thu Sep 22, 2011 1:55 pm

Re: >>>>Carverfest Lost and Found thread<<<<

I vote for Dan's place so we can hear his Duntechs, although never found the time to hear Jerry's set-up or Tom's modified SDA's in George's place! :-k
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead.
— Thomas Paine


"Try not to become a man of success, but rather a man of value" Albert Einstein

"Politicians are the only people in the world who create problems and then campaign against them". Charlie Reese

"The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by those who vote for a living." Brad Shurett


"Kindness is a language that the Deaf can hear and the Blind can see." Mark Twain

RIP Bill D.
<<

angeline3177

Newbie 50+

Posts: 63

Joined: Tue Sep 21, 2010 4:52 pm

Location: 7 min's south of ATL. Motor Speedway, Griffin, Georgia

Post Thu Sep 22, 2011 2:16 pm

Re: >>>>Carverfest Lost and Found thread<<<<

I vote for a mini fest. We cld start out @ one place & move around for the weekend. It wld be a blast & Jerry & I wld LOVE it!!!
"I'm selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I'm out of control, and sometimes hard to handle. But if you cant handle me at my worst, you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best" NIKI
<<

Chauss

User avatar

(pair of) SILVER-7t's

Posts: 2347

Joined: Tue Mar 22, 2011 4:35 pm

Location: In my own little world.....

Post Thu Sep 22, 2011 6:03 pm

Re: >>>>Carverfest Lost and Found thread<<<<

Pick a date! We can do it at my place.
Last edited by Chauss on Thu Sep 22, 2011 6:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image
Good sound—like good music, good wine and good fellowship—is meant to be shared.
"The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits" Albert Einstein
<<

Chauss

User avatar

(pair of) SILVER-7t's

Posts: 2347

Joined: Tue Mar 22, 2011 4:35 pm

Location: In my own little world.....

Post Thu Sep 22, 2011 6:06 pm

Re: >>>>Carverfest Lost and Found thread<<<<

Toy Maker wrote:We grabbed a bunch of stuff while cleaning out cabin 5 Monday. Once we get everything unpacked well make a list of stuff that is not ours and post it.
Pretty sure we have Melodys gray sweat shirt as well. It smells just like her :lol:


2 x orange power cords and 1 x power strip are mine Toy- hang on to them till next year!
Image
Good sound—like good music, good wine and good fellowship—is meant to be shared.
"The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits" Albert Einstein
<<

AlexSauter

User avatar

Site Admin

Posts: 610

Joined: Sun Apr 13, 2008 5:41 pm

Location: Fort Myers FL

Post Thu Sep 22, 2011 8:16 pm

Re: >>>>Carverfest Lost and Found thread<<<<

I lost my wallet, it might be in the boxes that have not been unpacked yet, but it was on the table Monday morning, and then on Monday Afternoon it was gone. :shock: :shock:
RIP BillD
BillD wrote:Well, some people are glass half empty people and some are glass half full. Being an engineer, I just think the glass is the wrong size.


My system (sitting in the garage):

(Stereo System)
Modified Carver AL III+'s (Pushed into the corners to make room for the ALS speakers)
Modified CarverFest 2011 20w tube amplifier
Carver Pro PT-1800
Sunfire Prototype TGA-2375
Carver TX-2 Tuner (not used)
Logitech Squeezebox (replaced Tuner & dad's CD player)
CARVERaudio Directional RCA interconnects
RCA-Headphone jack for iPod & iPhone
<<

bsturgeon89

User avatar

TFM-55

Posts: 788

Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2009 10:42 pm

Location: Findlay, Ohio

Post Thu Sep 22, 2011 8:19 pm

Re: >>>>Carverfest Lost and Found thread<<<<

AlexSauter wrote:I lost my wallet, it might be in the boxes that have not been unpacked yet, but it was on the table Monday morning, and then on Monday Afternoon it was gone. :shock: :shock:


I put it back after I took what I wanted.
Carverfest 2010 quote...I can't explain it right now, I'm drunk...

GO BUCKEYES
PreviousNext

Return to CARVERFEST 2011

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests

Powered by phpBB © 2011 phpBB Group.