FAQ  •  Register   •  Gallery •  Login

It is currently Tue Sep 30, 2014 5:01 pm

AL III's Parts

<<

Scarabeo

User avatar

SILVER-7 TUBE AMP

Posts: 2646

Joined: Tue Nov 18, 2008 6:05 pm

Post Fri Sep 23, 2011 3:41 am

AL III's Parts

My last pair of speakers that are good....

I have a pair of AL III's WITHOUT RIBBONS! and I guess I won't have any Ribbons for them so I may be parting them out and Giving the parts to forum members...

I have the two Bases, Two Woofers (GOOD) and the 4 wood front pieces and Crossovers. If you want to come pick them up there free or if you just want parts there also free Just pay whatever there shipping cost will be.

PM me for what you want and again I want to gift them to a member but I am having hard money times so all I ask is Actual shipping cost...
BillD, You will be forever with us! RIP until we meet again on the other side...
<<

TNRabbit

User avatar

(pair of) SILVER-7 TUBE AMPs

Posts: 13331

Joined: Sun Jan 14, 2007 11:53 am

Location: TN Native Languishing in VA

Post Fri Sep 23, 2011 4:03 am

Re: AL III's Parts

I think Roy (engtaz) was looking for a pair of crossovers....
TNRabbit
Image

From FrankieD's lips to your ears: Sunfire - a quiet box of endless power.

Sunfire TG-IV/400~7 Amp
Carver SD/A-360 CDP
Benchmark DAC-1
Sony SACD/DVD-A
Active bi-amp: Ashly XR-1001 & 2 Rane PEQ-15s
Main: HotRodded AL-IIIs
Sub: Klipsch RT-12d
Center: Sunfire CRS-3c
Surround: Sunfire CRS-3 (x 2)

OconeeOrange wrote:"Gary likes to play it 'loud' as do I. His system begs you turn it up until you die"

RIP WIlliam B. Dibble, 1948-2012. I'll miss you my friend.
<<

Scarabeo

User avatar

SILVER-7 TUBE AMP

Posts: 2646

Joined: Tue Nov 18, 2008 6:05 pm

Post Fri Sep 23, 2011 5:40 am

Re: AL III's Parts

TNRabbit wrote:I think Roy (engtaz) was looking for a pair of crossovers....

=D> =D> =D> THANKS - Ill PM him... :D
BillD, You will be forever with us! RIP until we meet again on the other side...
<<

Scarabeo

User avatar

SILVER-7 TUBE AMP

Posts: 2646

Joined: Tue Nov 18, 2008 6:05 pm

Post Fri Sep 23, 2011 6:00 am

Re: AL III's Parts

After this week - I will own no Audio gear at all,,,Oh um a iPhone and head phones I will still have. 8)
BillD, You will be forever with us! RIP until we meet again on the other side...
<<

thuffman03

User avatar

!! CarverFest Evictee !!

Posts: 2706

Joined: Fri Sep 19, 2008 10:07 am

Location: Pittsburgh, PA

Post Fri Sep 23, 2011 8:06 am

Re: AL III's Parts

Scarabeo wrote:After this week - I will own no Audio gear at all,,,Oh um a iPhone and head phones I will still have. 8)


Why?
Some cool Carver stuff!
<<

Mr. M-500t

(pair of) SILVER-7 TUBE AMPs

Posts: 6211

Joined: Fri Mar 17, 2006 10:00 pm

Post Fri Sep 23, 2011 8:18 am

Re: AL III's Parts

X 2 How come ? :(
<<

angelod307

SILVER-7 TUBE AMP

Posts: 2713

Joined: Sat Jun 06, 2009 10:56 pm

Location: manning, sc

Post Fri Sep 23, 2011 9:20 am

Re: AL III's Parts

if you are willing to ship the oak panels and metal brackets that they mount with, i would like them. i would be willing to flip a shipping bill for them.
CarverFest: I just go for the arts and crafts
<<

Scarabeo

User avatar

SILVER-7 TUBE AMP

Posts: 2646

Joined: Tue Nov 18, 2008 6:05 pm

Post Fri Sep 23, 2011 2:01 pm

Re: AL III's Parts

thuffman03 wrote:
Scarabeo wrote:After this week - I will own no Audio gear at all,,,Oh um a iPhone and head phones I will still have. 8)


Why?

Mr. M-500t wrote:X 2 How come ? :(

That would take writing a book to answer :lol: Work injury, Surgery's, Loss of job and Health insurance, Hearth attack, String of misfortune, No income is my short version.

The AL III crossovers maybe spoken for!!! Still have the woofers & basses...

angelod307 wrote:if you are willing to ship the oak panels and metal brackets that they mount with, i would like them. i would be willing to flip a shipping bill for them.

I'll PM you some info in a bit :D
BillD, You will be forever with us! RIP until we meet again on the other side...
<<

Mr. M-500t

(pair of) SILVER-7 TUBE AMPs

Posts: 6211

Joined: Fri Mar 17, 2006 10:00 pm

Post Fri Sep 23, 2011 2:53 pm

Re: AL III's Parts

"That would take writing a book to answer :lol: Work injury, Surgery's, Loss of job and Health insurance, Hearth attack, String of misfortune, No income is my short version."

OH Man, I had no idea ! You seem to be a pretty positive guy for all that. Must be strong at heart. No pun intended dude ! Things will get better. they always do. :D
<<

Scarabeo

User avatar

SILVER-7 TUBE AMP

Posts: 2646

Joined: Tue Nov 18, 2008 6:05 pm

Post Fri Sep 23, 2011 5:21 pm

Re: AL III's Parts

Mr. M-500t wrote:
OH Man, I had no idea ! You seem to be a pretty positive guy for all that. Must be strong at heart. No pun intended dude ! Things will get better. they always do. :D

:D Things will get better and I will enjoy building a whole new system from scratch \:D/
for now I just got to survive the assault then its my turn to win the war... :-"
BillD, You will be forever with us! RIP until we meet again on the other side...
<<

Scarabeo

User avatar

SILVER-7 TUBE AMP

Posts: 2646

Joined: Tue Nov 18, 2008 6:05 pm

Post Fri Sep 23, 2011 5:23 pm

Re: AL III's Parts

Almost all gone - Bases and woofers are all that's left!!!
BillD, You will be forever with us! RIP until we meet again on the other side...
<<

Mr. M-500t

(pair of) SILVER-7 TUBE AMPs

Posts: 6211

Joined: Fri Mar 17, 2006 10:00 pm

Post Fri Sep 23, 2011 5:25 pm

Re: AL III's Parts

Scarabeo wrote:
Mr. M-500t wrote:
OH Man, I had no idea ! You seem to be a pretty positive guy for all that. Must be strong at heart. No pun intended dude ! Things will get better. they always do. :D

:D Things will get better and I will enjoy building a whole new system from scratch \:D/
for now I just got to survive the assault then its my turn to win the war... :-"


I love your attitude ! =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ :D
<<

Scarabeo

User avatar

SILVER-7 TUBE AMP

Posts: 2646

Joined: Tue Nov 18, 2008 6:05 pm

Post Sun Sep 25, 2011 5:22 pm

Re: AL III's Parts

Gosh - I never did up-date this,,,

All parts are spoken for :D
BillD, You will be forever with us! RIP until we meet again on the other side...

Return to Carver Speakers

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

Powered by phpBB © 2011 phpBB Group.