It is currently Sat Oct 25, 2014 1:26 am

Recipes That Make Your Pecker (or clit) Hard

<<

angeline3177

Newbie 50+

Location: 7 min's south of ATL. Motor Speedway, Griffin, Georgia

Post Mon Sep 26, 2011 8:02 pm

Recipes That Make Your Pecker (or clit) Hard

Jerry and I were thinking that it would be nice to create a thread from the past Carverfests for everyone to share there recipes. Almost like a Carverfest recipe book! We are hoping that everyone, if willing, would pitch in with recipes from the previous CF get togethers. A few that I could think of would be 1 Angelo's Pastrami Sandwich, 2 would be Eddie's Steak Kabobs, 3 would be Angelo's Lemon Chicken & Taters, 4 would be James' Penne Chicken.

This is a start, please add too as you would like.
Jerry & I would like to add to as well. Home made Tomato Gray with biscuits, BBQ Chicken, ect, ect, ect!!!!!

Love always

Niki & Jerry
"I'm selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I'm out of control, and sometimes hard to handle. But if you cant handle me at my worst, you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best" NIKI
<<

treitz3

"Julian"
"Julian"

Post Mon Sep 26, 2011 8:05 pm

AWESOME!!!!

This is gonna be my favorite thread! \:D/

Shrimp and grits, please? :D
In search of accurate reproduction of music. Real sound is my reference and while perfection may not be attainable? If I chase it, I might just catch excellence.

The best way to enjoy digital music reproduction is to never listen to a good analogue reproduction.

Robert R. - "Did you see my North Korea analogy? I should have named it Carversite.kim"
<<

Eddie

Eddie The Knife

Post Mon Sep 26, 2011 8:06 pm

Re: RECIPES

Sounds good to me!
Good judgment comes from experience,but experience usually comes from bad judgment.

The best thing is to learn from others that have mastered the one thing you need to learn!

I would tell you to go to hell but I already work there and I don't want to see your ugly face every day!
<<

Eddie

Eddie The Knife

Post Mon Sep 26, 2011 8:08 pm

Re:

treitz3 wrote:AWESOME!!!!

This is gonna be my favorite thread! \:D/

Shrimp and grits, please? :D

I'll second that!
Good judgment comes from experience,but experience usually comes from bad judgment.

The best thing is to learn from others that have mastered the one thing you need to learn!

I would tell you to go to hell but I already work there and I don't want to see your ugly face every day!
<<

OconeeOrange

SILVER-7 TUBE AMP

Post Mon Sep 26, 2011 8:20 pm

We had cheese grits and sausage in Cabin 5, but I was the only one who ate them.
<<

Chauss

(pair of) SILVER-7t's

Post Mon Sep 26, 2011 8:24 pm

OconeeOrange wrote:We had cheese grits and sausage in Cabin 5, but I was the only one who ate them.

You had WINE that was made from a recipe in cabin 5 also!!! :D
Good sound—like good music, good wine and good fellowship—is meant to be shared.
"The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits" Albert Einstein
<<

treitz3

"Julian"
"Julian"

Post Mon Sep 26, 2011 8:25 pm

Bill, next year.....you have GOT to try the shrimp and grits! Out of this world good and every bite you savor like it's the last morsel of food you will have for years as it melts all over your mouth. I will make it my mission to see that you get some!
In search of accurate reproduction of music. Real sound is my reference and while perfection may not be attainable? If I chase it, I might just catch excellence.

The best way to enjoy digital music reproduction is to never listen to a good analogue reproduction.

Robert R. - "Did you see my North Korea analogy? I should have named it Carversite.kim"
<<

jerryj12

TFM-6cb

Post Mon Sep 26, 2011 8:46 pm

Ok, Shrimp and Grits on its way as soon as I can get Niki to type it up....lol
<<

treitz3

"Julian"
"Julian"

Post Mon Sep 26, 2011 8:54 pm

5weet tittie!!!!

My man! =P~

<<

angeline3177

Newbie 50+

Location: 7 min's south of ATL. Motor Speedway, Griffin, Georgia

Post Mon Sep 26, 2011 9:08 pm

1s REAL GRITTS. Not the fake SHIT!!!!!! It usually takes about an hour to cook & cook them longer than specified until they become almost creamy. Add shredded Gouda Cheese. Depends on how much you are making to how much cheese to use. We made about 10 servings with 2 rounds of Gouda cheese so figure out the math. Used 1 lb of medium shrimp (uncooked), tails off set to side & sprinkled with OLD BAY. Once cheese is melted into Gritts, turn off & add shrimp, they will cook in the hot mixture. This year we did as follow, 1 piece of Talapia per bowl of Shrimp & Gritts. Sprinkle 1 piece of Talapia with OLD Bay, get frying pan real hot, add one cap of veg oil, cook on both sides until blackened & top bowl of SHRIMP & GRITTS with 1 piece of Talapia!!!!!!!!!

HOPE U ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!!!
LOVE JERRY & NIKI
"I'm selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I'm out of control, and sometimes hard to handle. But if you cant handle me at my worst, you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best" NIKI
<<

TNRabbit

(pair of) SILVER-7 TUBE AMPs

Post Mon Sep 26, 2011 9:12 pm

Shouldn't this be titled "Recipes That Make Your Pecker Hard"?......
8)
TNRabbit

From FrankieD's lips to your ears: Sunfire - a quiet box of endless power.

Sunfire TG-IV/400~7 Amp
Carver SD/A-360 CDP
Benchmark DAC-1
Sony SACD/DVD-A
Active bi-amp: Ashly XR-1001 & 2 Rane PEQ-15s
Main: HotRodded AL-IIIs
Sub: Klipsch RT-12d
Center: Sunfire CRS-3c
Surround: Sunfire CRS-3 (x 2)

OconeeOrange wrote:"Gary likes to play it 'loud' as do I. His system begs you turn it up until you die"

RIP WIlliam B. Dibble, 1948-2012. I'll miss you my friend.
<<

jerryj12

TFM-6cb

Post Mon Sep 26, 2011 9:15 pm

TNRabbit wrote:Shouldn't this be titled "Recipes That Make Your Pecker Hard"?......
8)

Hehe I like it Gary !
<<

bsturgeon89

TFM-55

Post Mon Sep 26, 2011 9:48 pm

Hey George,

You gonna send me those grits you were talking about? :D
Carverfest 2010 quote...I can't explain it right now, I'm drunk...

GO BUCKEYES
<<

frenchguy

SILVER-7t

Post Tue Sep 27, 2011 2:34 am

was not at the fest, but made this tonight & was very good!! give it a try guys!! http://www.fox11online.com/dpp/living/r ... rn-chowder
Carver M-4.0t & Rollandized tfm42, ct-6 & ct-17, sda390t, jolida jd 100A & JBL L96,s Modified JBL 4401,s W/Ribbon Tweeters, Carverfest vacuum tube amp & CF Linestage, Dared SL-2000A tube preamp, Carver AL3 amazing speakers in natural oak & Douglas connection cables
<<

jerryj12

TFM-6cb

Post Tue Sep 27, 2011 4:15 am

frenchguy wrote:was not at the fest, but made this tonight & was very good!! give it a try guys!! http://www.fox11online.com/dpp/living/r ... rn-chowder

Looks quite tasty .
Next

Return to CARVERFEST 2011