carver logo

Carver Speaker Discussions and Questions
User avatar
BillD
R.I.P. Friend
R.I.P. Friend
Posts: 7126
Joined: Wed Jun 06, 2007 8:29 pm
Location: The west's most mid-western town, Scottsdale, Arizona

Re: carver logo

Post by BillD » Thu Sep 22, 2011 2:46 pm

OconeeOrange wrote:
BillD wrote:Haven't seen mine.

Transaction Details




Payment Sent (Unique Transaction ID # 1JK25603L4616782W)

Business Name:
Radical Routing Inc. (The recipient of this payment is Verified)
Me neither, but Toy has been kinda busy lately with those speakers.
I feel a rare need to take up for him here. ](*,) ](*,)

No hurry on mine.
Whenever is good enough, and if you move mine to the head of the list due to my support --> OK. :-"
Any news?
It should sound like it isn't there!
There is a difference between hearing and listening...
Making life enjoyable through expensive electronics.
_________________
Carver: C-4000 & C-1 preamps, PSC-60 preamp/tuner, TX-11a tuner, M-400 (2), C-500, M-500, M-500t, M-500t Mk.II, A-500x, AL-III loudspeakers (2 pr.)
Sunfire:Theater Grand III processor, Ultimate Receiver, Cinema Grand Signature 400 ~ seven, True Subwoofer Mk. II, D-10 Subwoofer

User avatar
Toy Maker
Puppet Master
Posts: 6803
Joined: Wed Oct 08, 2003 1:26 am

Re: carver logo

Post by Toy Maker » Thu Sep 22, 2011 3:15 pm

The next day or 2 I will get back on things... I've slept the last 2 days, and still feel pretty shitty...

Mr. M-500t
(pair of) SILVER-7 TUBE AMPs
Posts: 6129
Joined: Fri Mar 17, 2006 10:00 pm

Re: carver logo

Post by Mr. M-500t » Fri Sep 23, 2011 12:34 am

:-({|= :-({|= :-({|= I always get my shit done ! :D :lol:

User avatar
BillD
R.I.P. Friend
R.I.P. Friend
Posts: 7126
Joined: Wed Jun 06, 2007 8:29 pm
Location: The west's most mid-western town, Scottsdale, Arizona

Re: carver logo

Post by BillD » Mon Oct 03, 2011 5:44 pm

BillD wrote:
OconeeOrange wrote:
BillD wrote:Haven't seen mine.

Transaction Details




Payment Sent (Unique Transaction ID # 1JK25603L4616782W)

Business Name:
Radical Routing Inc. (The recipient of this payment is Verified)
Me neither, but Toy has been kinda busy lately with those speakers.
I feel a rare need to take up for him here. ](*,) ](*,)

No hurry on mine.
Whenever is good enough, and if you move mine to the head of the list due to my support --> OK. :-"
Any news?
any news
It should sound like it isn't there!
There is a difference between hearing and listening...
Making life enjoyable through expensive electronics.
_________________
Carver: C-4000 & C-1 preamps, PSC-60 preamp/tuner, TX-11a tuner, M-400 (2), C-500, M-500, M-500t, M-500t Mk.II, A-500x, AL-III loudspeakers (2 pr.)
Sunfire:Theater Grand III processor, Ultimate Receiver, Cinema Grand Signature 400 ~ seven, True Subwoofer Mk. II, D-10 Subwoofer

User avatar
Toy Maker
Puppet Master
Posts: 6803
Joined: Wed Oct 08, 2003 1:26 am

Re: carver logo

Post by Toy Maker » Mon Oct 03, 2011 5:50 pm

Sorry Bill... We took all the ones we had to CF with us, and needless to say, Zero found their way home again.
I'll get the laser set back up(it went to NC with us) in the next couple days, and get a few sets out to out. I'll send you. A couples sets of both colors, you can see which color you like better.

OconeeOrange
"Forum Troll"
"Forum Troll"
Posts: 3992
Joined: Sat Mar 28, 2009 6:24 pm
Contact:

Re: carver logo

Post by OconeeOrange » Mon Oct 03, 2011 7:51 pm

Toy Maker wrote:Sorry Bill... We took all the ones we had to CF with us, and needless to say, Zero found their way home again.
I'll get the laser set back up(it went to NC with us) in the next couple days, and get a few sets out to out. I'll send you. A couples sets of both colors, you can see which color you like better.
Don't forget your ebay orders -> me - :-"

User avatar
Toy Maker
Puppet Master
Posts: 6803
Joined: Wed Oct 08, 2003 1:26 am

Re: carver logo

Post by Toy Maker » Mon Oct 03, 2011 7:54 pm

Yup, i got allot of catching up to do... Already pissed off some eBay guys. ](*,) ](*,) ](*,)
Going to send to everyone regardless of refunds already made.

angelod307
SILVER-7 TUBE AMP
Posts: 2654
Joined: Sat Jun 06, 2009 10:56 pm
Location: manning, sc

Re: carver logo

Post by angelod307 » Mon Oct 03, 2011 8:15 pm

doh.
CarverFest: I just go for the arts and crafts

User avatar
BillD
R.I.P. Friend
R.I.P. Friend
Posts: 7126
Joined: Wed Jun 06, 2007 8:29 pm
Location: The west's most mid-western town, Scottsdale, Arizona

Re: carver logo

Post by BillD » Thu Oct 27, 2011 5:11 pm

Ahem. Just sayin'
It should sound like it isn't there!
There is a difference between hearing and listening...
Making life enjoyable through expensive electronics.
_________________
Carver: C-4000 & C-1 preamps, PSC-60 preamp/tuner, TX-11a tuner, M-400 (2), C-500, M-500, M-500t, M-500t Mk.II, A-500x, AL-III loudspeakers (2 pr.)
Sunfire:Theater Grand III processor, Ultimate Receiver, Cinema Grand Signature 400 ~ seven, True Subwoofer Mk. II, D-10 Subwoofer

User avatar
kingman
(pair of) SILVER-7 TUBE AMPs
Posts: 6369
Joined: Sun Nov 30, 2008 2:10 pm
Location: Upstate South Carolina

Re: carver logo

Post by kingman » Thu Oct 27, 2011 5:32 pm

BillD wrote:Ahem. Just sayin'
Bill...I got a pair of gold ones in the mail to you tomorrow. I should have sent them before.
In reality, it only matters what it sounds like to YOU!!!

Mr. M-500t
(pair of) SILVER-7 TUBE AMPs
Posts: 6129
Joined: Fri Mar 17, 2006 10:00 pm

Re: carver logo

Post by Mr. M-500t » Thu Oct 27, 2011 9:02 pm

kingman wrote:
BillD wrote:Ahem. Just sayin'
Bill...I got a pair of gold ones in the mail to you tomorrow. I should have sent them before.
=D> =D> =D>

ddhoferjr
Newbie
Posts: 39
Joined: Mon Aug 30, 2010 8:49 am

Re: carver logo

Post by ddhoferjr » Fri Oct 28, 2011 3:32 pm

Did not receive mine either, ordered off ebay 7 weeks ago!

Mr. M-500t
(pair of) SILVER-7 TUBE AMPs
Posts: 6129
Joined: Fri Mar 17, 2006 10:00 pm

Re: carver logo

Post by Mr. M-500t » Fri Oct 28, 2011 5:09 pm

ddhoferjr wrote:Did not receive mine either, ordered off ebay 7 weeks ago!
I don't know why you PM'd me ? I have nothing to do with it ! If I could help you, I would ! O:)

User avatar
Martin1970
TFM-35
Posts: 462
Joined: Sat Mar 06, 2010 5:44 pm
Location: Savannah, GA
Contact:

Re: carver logo

Post by Martin1970 » Fri Oct 28, 2011 6:26 pm

Hey James,

If you do an extra set of each, I'll send another round-trip box.
But this time, to make it interesting, I'll send candy and cash.
What kind of candy do you like?
Or do you want me to surprise you?

Everybody need a little something to look forward to, you know?
Carverfest 10: Celebrating the life of our TNRabbit

User avatar
RevAmish
Newbie 50+
Posts: 91
Joined: Sun Nov 29, 2009 9:33 pm
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Contact:

Re: carver logo

Post by RevAmish » Mon Oct 31, 2011 9:55 am

OconeeOrange wrote:
Toy Maker wrote:Sorry Bill... We took all the ones we had to CF with us, and needless to say, Zero found their way home again.
I'll get the laser set back up(it went to NC with us) in the next couple days, and get a few sets out to out. I'll send you. A couples sets of both colors, you can see which color you like better.
Don't forget your ebay orders -> me - :-"
Me too.
NOW PLAYING: Melos GK-1, Carver 305 monoblocks, FunkFirm Vector TT, Arcam DAC, MacMini w/JRiver, Philips CD-80, Revox B77, River Current AL-VIII speakers, River Current Cables

Post Reply

Return to “Carver Speakers”