Craigslist Charlotte - Signature 600~2, Classic Preamp, spkr

<<

tinpan

TFM-45

Post Mon Jan 09, 2012 2:24 pm

Re: Craigslist Charlotte - Signature 600~2, Classic Preamp,

dAAng!!
Tinpan

HT - Sunfire TG IV, Sunfire Cinema Grand Sig. 400 x 5, Oppo 93, Klipsch LaScala (3), Cornwalls (2), SW-12, Sony 60" LCD

2 channel - AN L2 Pre-amp, AN Interstage Mono Blocks 300b PSE, AN 2.1 DAC, Oppo DV-981HD, Lowther PM4a/Azurahorn/SentryIV

2 channel - AN L3 Signature Line stage, AN Interstage Mono Blocks 300b PSE, AN Sig. DAC 3.1 , AN Sig. Phono Stage, Sota Comet TT, Altec A5's

2 channel - empty, Klipschorns

2 channel - Audio Note Kit 1 300b SET, Audio Note DAC 2.1, Altec A4's
<<

frenchguy

SILVER-7t

Post Mon Jan 09, 2012 5:11 pm

CONGRATS BRIAN!! hope you enjoy it!!!
Carver M-4.0t & Rollandized tfm42, ct-6 & ct-17, sda390t, jolida jd 100A & JBL L96,s Modified JBL 4401,s W/Ribbon Tweeters, Carverfest vacuum tube amp & Dared SL-2000A tube preamp, Carver AL3 amazing speakers in natural oak & Douglas connection cables
<<

treitz3

"Julian"
"Julian"

Post Mon Jan 23, 2012 11:23 pm

Brian, the deal has finally commenced. I have everything in my possession. The speakers are in much better shape than I thought. You are gonna be one happy puppy!!!

The remote was a disappointment, though. I thought it was this big, grand thing when in all actuality? It's just something that's small and only has power, mute and volume control. He was able to find the original boxes for the Sunfire gear and all looks well.

For the other forum members, Brian has allowed me to "play" with this system until it is handed over to him at this years CF. Reviews forthcoming. It should be interesting, to say the least.
In search of accurate reproduction of music. Real sound is my reference and while perfection may not be attainable? If I chase it, I might just catch excellence.

The best way to enjoy digital music reproduction is to never listen to a good analogue reproduction.

Robert R. - "Did you see my North Korea analogy? I should have named it Carversite.kim"
<<

angelod307

SILVER-7 TUBE AMP

Post Mon Jan 23, 2012 11:31 pm

hey tom, on a totally different note, i bid on a nos tt that is in charlotte. if i get it, maybe i could impose on you to pick it up for me. i really wish i had the funds in hand to have picked up this threads equipment. maybe next 17" 625 will be for me.
CarverFest: I just go for the arts and crafts
<<

treitz3

"Julian"
"Julian"

Post Mon Jan 23, 2012 11:48 pm

TT

Just LMK when and where. I'll try my best to make it happen for you, no problem. :wink:

I might be able to deliver it at your GTG coming up.
In search of accurate reproduction of music. Real sound is my reference and while perfection may not be attainable? If I chase it, I might just catch excellence.

The best way to enjoy digital music reproduction is to never listen to a good analogue reproduction.

Robert R. - "Did you see my North Korea analogy? I should have named it Carversite.kim"
<<

BrianT

Pair of Silver Sevens

Post Tue Jan 24, 2012 6:18 am

treitz3 wrote:Brian, the deal has finally commenced. I have everything in my possession. The speakers are in much better shape than I thought. You are gonna be one happy puppy!!!

The remote was a disappointment, though. I thought it was this big, grand thing when in all actuality? It's just something that's small and only has power, mute and volume control. He was able to find the original boxes for the Sunfire gear and all looks well.

For the other forum members, Brian has allowed me to "play" with this system until it is handed over to him at this years CF. Reviews forthcoming. It should be interesting, to say the least.

Tom

Thank you very much, original boxes and the TINY remote not bad at all.

Hope you have fun with it.

Brian
VPI Classic Turntable (blk)
Transfiguration Phoenix Cartridge
Sunfire Vacuum Tube Control Centre. C/W Mod'ed Phono Stage
Carver Silver 7's Tube Amps
Raysonic CD-168 CDP (silver)
Carver TX11.
B&W 802D's Rosenut
<<

Dawhippndaddz_loft

Post Tue Jan 24, 2012 2:41 pm

I missed it and I just found out the seller was just down the street from me.(WTF!) ](*,)
I still have not met them........................................South Charlotte, North Carolina(MY ASS!) :x

When you get tired of it bring it back to NC, I'LL BUY IT BACK! ( SOB! :? )
<<

treitz3

"Julian"
"Julian"

Post Tue Jan 24, 2012 6:41 pm

Dawhippndaddz_loft....Where in Charlotte do you live, if you don't mind me asking? PM me if you would like to keep it private, please.

<<

Dawhippndaddz_loft

Post Wed Jan 25, 2012 8:35 pm

SOUTH CHARLOTTE NR I85 OR 77S :rolleyes:
Previous

Return to Buy/Sell/Trade for Newbies