$ $ $ $ $ CARVERaudio INTERCONNECT ROADSHOW $ $ $ $ $

<<

TNRabbit

(pair of) SILVER-7 TUBE AMPs

Post Mon Jan 23, 2012 9:53 pm

Re: $ $ $ $ $ CARVERaudio INTERCONNECT ROADSHOW $ $ $ $ $

Did the second set ever get sent out?
TNRabbit

From FrankieD's lips to your ears: Sunfire - a quiet box of endless power.

Sunfire TG-IV/400~7 Amp
Carver SD/A-360 CDP
Benchmark DAC-1
Sony SACD/DVD-A
Active bi-amp: Ashly XR-1001 & 2 Rane PEQ-15s
Main: HotRodded AL-IIIs
Sub: Klipsch RT-12d
Center: Sunfire CRS-3c
Surround: Sunfire CRS-3 (x 2)

OconeeOrange wrote:"Gary likes to play it 'loud' as do I. His system begs you turn it up until you die"

RIP WIlliam B. Dibble, 1948-2012. I'll miss you my friend.
<<

treitz3

"Julian"
"Julian"

Post Mon Jan 23, 2012 9:56 pm

No Gary, it didn't.

I really would like to get the show back on the road. James has built too good a cable to do otherwise. Let's see how recent developments play out and we'll go from there. If we don't hear of any updates, I'll talk to James once again about this. I recall him saying that he'd be willing to send out another set.....but don't hold a gun to my head about it.....I'm working off of memory here.

TNRabbit wrote:Angelo, do you still have my carveraudio ICs? Time to pass 'em on to someone else, dude~
In search of accurate reproduction of music. Real sound is my reference and while perfection may not be attainable? If I chase it, I might just catch excellence.

The best way to enjoy digital music reproduction is to never listen to a good analogue reproduction.

Robert R. - "Did you see my North Korea analogy? I should have named it Carversite.kim"
<<

TNRabbit

Post Tue Jan 24, 2012 12:25 am

Re:

treitz3 wrote:No Gary, it didn't.

I really would like to get the show back on the road. James has built too good a cable to do otherwise. Let's see how recent developments play out and we'll go from there. If we don't hear of any updates, I'll talk to James once again about this. I recall him saying that he'd be willing to send out another set.....but don't hold a gun to my head about it.....I'm working off of memory here.

TNRabbit wrote:Angelo, do you still have my carveraudio ICs? Time to pass 'em on to someone else, dude~

Got my cables back from Angelo at CF last year...all is well.

James stated on the previous page of this thread that he'd send out another pair; did anyone PM him?
TNRabbit

Sunfire TG-IV/400~7 Amp
Carver SD/A-360 CDP
Benchmark DAC-1
Sony SACD/DVD-A

OconeeOrange wrote:"Gary likes to play it 'loud' as do I. His system begs you turn it up until you die"

<<

treitz3

"Julian"
"Julian"

Post Tue Jan 24, 2012 6:49 pm

TNRabbit wrote:Got my cables back from Angelo at CF last year...all is well.

Ah, thank you for the update. I will contact James soon about getting the roadshow back on the road.
In search of accurate reproduction of music. Real sound is my reference and while perfection may not be attainable? If I chase it, I might just catch excellence.

The best way to enjoy digital music reproduction is to never listen to a good analogue reproduction.

Robert R. - "Did you see my North Korea analogy? I should have named it Carversite.kim"
<<

treitz3

"Julian"
"Julian"

Post Fri Jan 27, 2012 12:36 pm

The roadshow resumes....

Alright folks, some good news. The Carver Audio roadshow will continue. There will be some new rules in order to participate to prevent what happened to the last set from happening again but other than that, nothing has changed.

What we need to figure out is who is actually next on the list. Here's what's listed on page 1 of this thread [as far as the USA roadshow is concerned]...

USA LIST

1. F1nut done
2. Eddie done
3. Jag_97470 done
4. treitz3 done
5. Rainwoman/man done but still in possession since CF'10
6. erniejade1 [bypassed, no recent contact*.....to the end of the line he goes...]
7. TNRabbit
8. corkdust
9. zoothorn
10. skip
11. weitrhino
12. dok
13. ranster
14. erniejade1

Now the PM's have rolled off my PM list but if memory serves, *erniejade1 did get back in contact with me shortly thereafter and requested that he stay in line where he was at. TNRabbit has already had them in his system and may wish to be pulled off the list a this time but I'll wait for him to chime back in on that one. So, basically I need to know who is next up in line to try them out. I'll give it until the end of next weekend [Saturday, February 4th] and if I do not hear anything back from the top three currently next up in line, zoothorn [George] will be next up.

While we are at it, is there anybody else who would like to be added to the list?

<<

Don

(pair of) SILVER-7t's

Post Fri Jan 27, 2012 1:11 pm

Re: The roadshow resumes....

Please add my name. However, what are the lengths as my equipment may be a little farther apart than most with my configuration.
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead.
— Thomas Paine

"Try not to become a man of success, but rather a man of value" Albert Einstein

"Politicians are the only people in the world who create problems and then campaign against them". Charlie Reese

"The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by those who vote for a living." Brad Shurett

"Kindness is a language that the Deaf can hear and the Blind can see." Mark Twain

RIP Bill D.
<<

TNRabbit

Post Fri Jan 27, 2012 1:14 pm

You can remove me from the list. I have all the ICs I can handle right now.

If James makes a pair of XLR interconnects, I'm in~
TNRabbit

Sunfire TG-IV/400~7 Amp
Carver SD/A-360 CDP
Benchmark DAC-1
Sony SACD/DVD-A

<<

treitz3

"Julian"
"Julian"

Post Fri Jan 27, 2012 2:03 pm

Carver Audio Roadshow list updated...

Thank you gentlemen. Gary, you have been removed from the list and you have been added, Don.

Both of the pairs of IC's are 1 meter, FYI. Will these be long enough, Don?

BTW, always refer to the official Carver Audio roadshow list on page one of this thread. That is the one we will keep a constant update on.....and the only one.

<<

kingman

Post Fri Jan 27, 2012 5:26 pm

TNRabbit wrote:You can remove me from the list. I have all the ICs I can handle right now.

If James makes a pair of XLR interconnects, I'm in~

He does Gary...I'm thinking about buying a couple pairs.
In reality, it only matters what it sounds like to YOU!!!
<<

EndersShadow

TFM-55

Post Fri Jan 27, 2012 7:58 pm

Tom add me to the list. You should have all my info if not let me know
<<

Don

(pair of) SILVER-7t's

Post Fri Jan 27, 2012 8:15 pm

Re: Carver Audio Roadshow list updated...

treitz3 wrote:Thank you gentlemen.

Both of the pairs of IC's are 1 meter, FYI. Will these be long enough, Don?

Probably not. Would be real tight. However, I am going to try my Carverfest monoblocks and another pre-amp on the Whisper XD's. I can try them out in that configuration vs some blue jeans I have on hand.
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead.
— Thomas Paine

"Try not to become a man of success, but rather a man of value" Albert Einstein

"Politicians are the only people in the world who create problems and then campaign against them". Charlie Reese

"The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by those who vote for a living." Brad Shurett

"Kindness is a language that the Deaf can hear and the Blind can see." Mark Twain

RIP Bill D.
<<

EndersShadow

TFM-55

Post Fri Jan 27, 2012 8:47 pm

EndersShadow wrote:Tom add me to the list. You should have all my info if not let me know

If they are 1m long then don't add me. I need 1.5m.
"You were on my Ignore List, but you are too damn entertaining, like a circus monkey, so I took you off" - H9
"We shouldn't laugh at people like you, we should pray for them. You have my prayers for a speedy rehabilitation you sad, silly little man" - Jstas
<<

TNRabbit

Post Thu Feb 02, 2012 11:26 am

*Bump*
TNRabbit

Sunfire TG-IV/400~7 Amp
Carver SD/A-360 CDP
Benchmark DAC-1
Sony SACD/DVD-A

<<

treitz3

"Julian"
"Julian"

Post Thu Feb 02, 2012 11:34 am

Re: The roadshow resumes....

treitz3 wrote: So, basically I need to know who is next up in line to try them out. I'll give it until the end of next weekend [Saturday, February 4th] and if I do not hear anything back from the top three currently next up in line, zoothorn [George] will be next up.

We aren't there quite yet, Gary. As of right now, it looks like George will have them up next and it has been OK'd that a longer set will be in the roadshow. I forget at this point whether or not they will be 1.5 or 2 meter. I believe they will be the 1.5 meter and I will confirm this soon. Basically, I'm staying true to my word and giving it until this weekend.

Thank you for the bump, nonetheless. 8)

<<

hewlew1

"You Fuckin' Fucks"

Post Thu Feb 02, 2012 5:35 pm

Tom, add me to the list please. Would like to see once and for all what I am missing or not.
"Carver Audio, why settle for less, just ask my neighbors"
C1,C2,CT3,CT6,CT7/3,CT23,CT26,C4000,The Receiver,M500,M500T/6,M1.5T,TFM24/2,TFM/25/3,TFM35,TFM35X,TFM42/2,DTL200,TDR1700,DPL20,TX11/2, 5.2Center,5.1Sub/3,Original Amazings,Platinum Amazings/2,AL3'S,Polk SDA SRS, Polk SDA 1C's, Polk RTA11's, Polk Monitor 10's/2 ,Monitor 7's, Sunfire 300x2 /5, Sunfire pre, Sunfire MK2 Sub/2, 4 Carverfest monoblocks, Carverfest linestage preamp/2, Mapletree Audio Designs Tube Preamp,Phase Linear Andromeda III speakers, Phase Linear 4000 Preamp, Dahlquist DQ-10's
CERTIFIED AMPLE PLIERS EXPERT
Some of the best fuckings we get during our lifetime come from a relative!
I don't kiss ass, I dont take peoples shit, so dont expect it from me!
PreviousNext

Return to CARVERaudio.com Products