FAQ  •  Register   •  Gallery •  Login

It is currently Tue Sep 16, 2014 2:29 pm

$ $ $ $ $ CARVERaudio INTERCONNECT ROADSHOW $ $ $ $ $

<<

angelod307

SILVER-7 TUBE AMP

Post Thu Feb 02, 2012 11:12 pm

Re: $ $ $ $ $ CARVERaudio INTERCONNECT ROADSHOW $ $ $ $ $

may i make a sudjestion on the road show?
if so, then i would say that two cables are needed for a fair comparison as most will have a pre to amp as well as the cd to pre. then one would be more informed on how the cables affect the system. just a thought.
CarverFest: I just go for the arts and crafts
<<

treitz3

"Julian"
"Julian"

Post Fri Feb 03, 2012 11:01 am

Hello, Angelo. This roadshow will consist of 2 pairs of Carver Audio unbalanced interconnects. This will allow you to go from source to pre and pre to amp. This should be enough to let you know what these cables can do for your rig. If anybody requires more, then they will have to purchase more sets.

Before any are shipped to you, we will need the following;

Your legal name
Shipping address
Daytime phone number
Cell phone number
Work phone number
Emergency contact information
E-mail address
Credit card number*

*Your credit card will not be charged for the cables, nor will any deposit be required. The credit card will only be used if the cables are not returned or shipped to the next person within a reasonable amount of time. This is for the protection of the roadshow only. Two sets have already been taken and we want to make sure this does not happen again, for any reason.

If you are not comfortable with these terms and conditions, you have one of two options. Simply remove yourself from the roadshow altogether or PM James or myself when it comes close to your time for the demo. Exceptions may apply but must be approved by James first, otherwise the cables will be shipped to the next person in line, unless James approves the terms and conditions before they are shipped.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may place upon folks and appreciate your cooperation in this matter. What we would like to do is get the roadshow back online and running again with no delays. This should help things move along.

One more thing. If you do like said cables and you would like to purchase a set, please do not assume that the roadshow cables are the set you will be purchasing. To avoid any further delay with regards to the roadshow, if you would like to purchase a set, contact James and order what you want but do not assume that you will be keeping the roadshow set for yourself, unless prior approval and payment in full is made to James at least 5 business days prior to the date the roadshow sets must be shipped to the next person in line.

The period to keep the roadshow set is two weeks. You may ship them earlier than that if you are done with the demo but no later. We fully understand that "life" and emergencies do happen and we will always take this into consideration but at some point to which it becomes obvious that the roadshow cables may not ever be shipped to the next person in line or returned? Your credit card will be used to pay for said cables.
In search of accurate reproduction of music. Real sound is my reference and while perfection may not be attainable? If I chase it, I might just catch excellence.

The best way to enjoy digital music reproduction is to never listen to a good analogue reproduction.

Robert R. - "Did you see my North Korea analogy? I should have named it Carversite.kim"
<<

TNRabbit

(pair of) SILVER-7 TUBE AMPs

Post Fri Feb 03, 2012 11:44 am

YOu'll need the CC exp date & 3 digit security code from the back, too~ :lol:
TNRabbit

From FrankieD's lips to your ears: Sunfire - a quiet box of endless power.

Sunfire TG-IV/400~7 Amp
Carver SD/A-360 CDP
Benchmark DAC-1
Sony SACD/DVD-A
Active bi-amp: Ashly XR-1001 & 2 Rane PEQ-15s
Main: HotRodded AL-IIIs
Sub: Klipsch RT-12d
Center: Sunfire CRS-3c
Surround: Sunfire CRS-3 (x 2)

OconeeOrange wrote:"Gary likes to play it 'loud' as do I. His system begs you turn it up until you die"

RIP WIlliam B. Dibble, 1948-2012. I'll miss you my friend.
<<

Toy Maker

Puppet Master

Post Fri Feb 03, 2012 2:17 pm

This weekend I will make up (2 pairs) of 2-meter RCA's, and send them out to whoever is supposed to get them Monday.
Whatever you do in life will be insignificant, but it's very important that you do it... because nobody else will.

‎~You think Einstein walked around thinkin' everyone was a bunch of dumb shits?~

SHUT UP AND ENJOY THE MUSIC!
╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮
<<

Zoot Horn

SILVER-7 TUBE AMP

Post Fri Feb 03, 2012 2:45 pm

guys,, you really want my cc #,,, somehow,that offends me,,, so take me off the list.
<<

Don

(pair of) SILVER-7t's

Post Fri Feb 03, 2012 2:58 pm

Zoot Horn wrote:guys,, you really want my cc #,,, somehow,that offends me,,, so take me off the list.

Not to stir the pot, as I am the easy going type, but I really have to agree with George on this one. ](*,)
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead.
— Thomas Paine

"Try not to become a man of success, but rather a man of value" Albert Einstein

"Politicians are the only people in the world who create problems and then campaign against them". Charlie Reese

"The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by those who vote for a living." Brad Shurett

"Kindness is a language that the Deaf can hear and the Blind can see." Mark Twain

RIP Bill D.
<<

treitz3

"Julian"
"Julian"

Post Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:22 am

Private matters......

Guys, all we are trying to do is prevent what happened to the last set from happening again. Like I said, all you have to do is PM James or I and get the terms and conditions approved before the cables are sent out again. If James is comfortable with sending said cables to you without a CC#, then that's all that matters. No credit card required.

Let's try not to make a big deal about this. How would you feel if you were James and you donated yet another set of cables, only to find out they will not be paid for or seen again? That's not fair to James and truth be told? If it happens again, this and all other roadshows will be cancelled indefinitely.

Just PM James if you have an issue with the new terms and conditions when it comes time for your demo. Please do not debate or offer your opinion about this on this thread. At the end of the day, so long as he is comfortable with sending the cables to you without the CC information? That's all that matters and what his decisions are are not for the public eye. That's a private matter between you and him. Let's keep these type discussions offline and get this thread back on track.

Thank you, gentlemen.
In search of accurate reproduction of music. Real sound is my reference and while perfection may not be attainable? If I chase it, I might just catch excellence.

The best way to enjoy digital music reproduction is to never listen to a good analogue reproduction.

Robert R. - "Did you see my North Korea analogy? I should have named it Carversite.kim"
<<

treitz3

"Julian"
"Julian"

Post Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:28 am

Toy Maker wrote:This weekend I will make up (2 pairs) of 2-meter RCA's, and send them out to whoever is supposed to get them Monday.

Thank you, James. I will let you know Sunday night who they will be slated to go out too. I appreciate you donating another set [against your wishes] to get this roadshow back on the road. Have a great weekend.

<<

Zoot Horn

SILVER-7 TUBE AMP

Post Sat Feb 04, 2012 12:57 pm

Why not start a new thread to re-generate the audition list,,seems to me there should be an easier way than the way this thread has spiraled.Just sayin'.

These cables are really pretty darn good,,I just think that James and Alex should be afforded a better opportunity to "promote" them.For the money and performance,they are hard to beat,,to my ears,,they are warm(a good thing),somewhat revealing of the upstream components.

Tom-- you are a ______,,and I'm bringing my Dared over in a bit to stomp that ELP.v :D

Alex,James Dave,,kindest regards.

George

Edit-- I would rank them with Signal Cable,,maybe just a tad smoother,,certainly worth a listen.
Last edited by Zoot Horn on Sat Feb 04, 2012 5:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
<<

Don

(pair of) SILVER-7t's

Post Sat Feb 04, 2012 2:39 pm

Re: Private matters......

treitz3 wrote:Guys, all we are trying to do is prevent what happened to the last set from happening again. Like I said, all you have to do is PM James or I and get the terms and conditions approved before the cables are sent out again. If James is comfortable with sending said cables to you without a CC#, then that's all that matters. No credit card required.

Let's try not to make a big deal about this. How would you feel if you were James and you donated yet another set of cables, only to find out they will not be paid for or seen again? That's not fair to James and truth be told? If it happens again, this and all other roadshows will be cancelled indefinitely.

Just PM James if you have an issue with the new terms and conditions when it comes time for your demo. Please do not debate or offer your opinion about this on this thread. At the end of the day, so long as he is comfortable with sending the cables to you without the CC information? That's all that matters and what his decisions are are not for the public eye. That's a private matter between you and him. Let's keep these type discussions offline and get this thread back on track.

Thank you, gentlemen.

OK then, no worries. :D 8)
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead.
— Thomas Paine

"Try not to become a man of success, but rather a man of value" Albert Einstein

"Politicians are the only people in the world who create problems and then campaign against them". Charlie Reese

"The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by those who vote for a living." Brad Shurett

"Kindness is a language that the Deaf can hear and the Blind can see." Mark Twain

RIP Bill D.
<<

Toy Maker

Puppet Master

Post Mon Feb 06, 2012 10:01 am

I need to know who the next set of cables are going to.
Someone PM me an address.
Whatever you do in life will be insignificant, but it's very important that you do it... because nobody else will.

‎~You think Einstein walked around thinkin' everyone was a bunch of dumb shits?~

╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮
<<

kingman

Post Mon Feb 06, 2012 10:24 am

Don't forget my XLR's !
In reality, it only matters what it sounds like to YOU!!!
<<

Toy Maker

Puppet Master

Post Mon Feb 06, 2012 11:15 am

Got you covered. The XLR's are finished, I just need to shrink the heat-shrink tonight when I get home. I'll have your XLR's in the mail tomorrow morning.
Hope you enjoy them. I chose kick ass XLR connectors \:D/

╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮
<<

Toy Maker

Puppet Master

Post Mon Feb 06, 2012 11:21 am

Anyone really still interested in the XLR's ??
I think I have a few more 1-meter pairs in stock.
If enough people want the try the XLR's I can box up (2) 1-meter pairs, and get a 2nd RoadShow going....

Let me know

╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮
<<

TNRabbit

Post Mon Feb 06, 2012 11:28 am

I'm up for it. Don't have a credit card, tbough....
TNRabbit

From FrankieD's lips to your ears: Sunfire - a quiet box of endless power.

Sunfire TG-IV/400~7 Amp
Carver SD/A-360 CDP
Benchmark DAC-1
Sony SACD/DVD-A
Active bi-amp: Ashly XR-1001 & 2 Rane PEQ-15s
Main: HotRodded AL-IIIs
Sub: Klipsch RT-12d
Center: Sunfire CRS-3c
Surround: Sunfire CRS-3 (x 2)

OconeeOrange wrote:"Gary likes to play it 'loud' as do I. His system begs you turn it up until you die"

RIP WIlliam B. Dibble, 1948-2012. I'll miss you my friend.
PreviousNext

Return to CARVERaudio.com Products