FAQ  •  Register   •  Gallery •  Login

It is currently Wed Jul 30, 2014 2:06 am

Custom amp created by Bob Carver (AND I SHIT ON IT)

<<

F1nut

SILVER-7 TUBE AMP

Post Sun Oct 28, 2012 3:23 pm

Re: Custom amp created by Bob Carver

gdb wrote:
Honestly, I'd be completely amazed if ANYONE here has even the slightest interest in what your back-stabbing, disloyal ass has to say from now on. I certainly know that I do not and have not, for a number of years.

Who the fuck cares what you think? Answer, nobody!

The fact remains, Bob Carver delivered a piece of gear with crappy cosmetics that no one here would have been happy with. If you still want to suck him off, have at it, but I'll call a spade a spade every time and not think twice about it because unlike you I have conviction.
Political Correctness...defined

A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

In a recent press conference, President Obama remarked, "If I had a city, it would look just like Detroit."
<<

d0n

"Will Suck U 4 Amp"
"Will Suck U 4 Amp"

Post Sun Oct 28, 2012 3:32 pm

F1nut wrote:
gdb wrote:
Honestly, I'd be completely amazed if ANYONE here has even the slightest interest in what your back-stabbing, disloyal ass has to say from now on. I certainly know that I do not and have not, for a number of years.

Who the fuck cares what you think? Answer, nobody!

The fact remains, Bob Carver delivered a piece of gear with crappy cosmetics that no one here would have been happy with. If you still want to suck him off, have at it, but I'll call a spade a spade every time and not think twice about it because unlike you I have conviction.

Wow f1 you don't know whether to get on the bandwagon or get off. :lol:

It's amazing how easily people are swayed when in a "group setting".
<<

WhackJob

M-400t CUBE

Post Sun Oct 28, 2012 3:34 pm

Yep. Buyer not happy.
BooHoo.
I'll buy the amp for the contents not the presentation.
AT YOUR EXACT COST
$10K? Fuck off!
I can fix the cosmetics and the placement of the bias meter for swee.t fuck-all. (did I get it this time?)
& Happy to do it.
I'll cover the exact delivery costs to me as well you dickhead.
It will require lawyers and escrow due to your idiocy.
I don't trust you.
But I will rid you of the burden Mr.Carver has imposed on you. No money lost.
Take it now or leave it.
Time is limited.
No profit for you either!!!
You know where to find me!
Cheers Mate!
<<

d0n

"Will Suck U 4 Amp"
"Will Suck U 4 Amp"

Post Sun Oct 28, 2012 3:38 pm

Enter the offer through ebay as I don't trust you either. I'll consider it then. Otherwise, you're just blowing smoke.
<<

Martin1970

TFM-25

Post Sun Oct 28, 2012 3:46 pm

I'd trust him with my life. Just sayin'
Carver: ALS plat upgrades, TX-11a, C-9, C-1
Sunfire: Cinema Grand Sig 400 Seven x2
Rane: RPM88 26Z x3
<<

Dr K

Newbie 50+

Post Sun Oct 28, 2012 3:54 pm

dOn, I'm usually pretty patient and try to give someone like you the benefit of the doubt. But you have, all by your own doing, pissed your credibility down the drain. Didn't I and others warn you earlier? Your underhanded dealings are evident by your ebay feedback and your attempts to manipulate your ebay auction. Everyone here realizes what type of person you are. What's the point of continuing with this? No one here cares about your situation any more.

It is plainly evident you get off flaming people and watching the aftermath...a reflection of your sad life. You are a sad human being. I feel sorry for you and hope you find satisfaction elsewhere.
<<

d0n

"Will Suck U 4 Amp"
"Will Suck U 4 Amp"

Post Sun Oct 28, 2012 4:04 pm

I would consider a motorcycle or other "man toy" trade of equal value.

PM me with what you have.
<<

WhackJob

M-400t CUBE

Post Sun Oct 28, 2012 4:09 pm

Oh!

You got attitude. All good, I got more.

I'll cover expenses.

Don't wish to feed BS expenses to the eBay a holes.

I'll pay you direct through Paypal or money wire.

What have you into that horrible amp?

I'll cover your costs.

Otherwise have fun on eBay!
Last edited by WhackJob on Sun Oct 28, 2012 4:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
<<

d0n

"Will Suck U 4 Amp"
"Will Suck U 4 Amp"

Post Sun Oct 28, 2012 4:12 pm

Dr K wrote:a reflection of your sad life. You are a sad human being. I feel sorry for you and hope you find satisfaction elsewhere.

2 can play this game.

After seeing the picture of your "audio den" and the one chair... I feel sad for you. :(

I can just picture you sitting there all alone, listening to your $100k worth of perfectly positioned audio gear... trying desperately to find a glimpse of happiness in your sad little OCD controlled life.

Shall we contine dr k?

<<

TNRabbit

(pair of) SILVER-7 TUBE AMPs

Post Sun Oct 28, 2012 4:22 pm

....if no one responds to this thread, it will die......as it should.
TNRabbit

From FrankieD's lips to your ears: Sunfire - a quiet box of endless power.

Sunfire TG-IV/400~7 Amp
Carver SD/A-360 CDP
Benchmark DAC-1
Sony SACD/DVD-A
Active bi-amp: Ashly XR-1001 & 2 Rane PEQ-15s
Main: HotRodded AL-IIIs
Sub: Klipsch RT-12d
Center: Sunfire CRS-3c
Surround: Sunfire CRS-3 (x 2)

OconeeOrange wrote:"Gary likes to play it 'loud' as do I. His system begs you turn it up until you die"

RIP WIlliam B. Dibble, 1948-2012. I'll miss you my friend.
<<

Dr K

Newbie 50+

Post Sun Oct 28, 2012 4:32 pm

dOn, you've just proved my point:
"It is plainly evident you get off flaming people and watching the aftermath..." Really sad, your feeble attempts discredit everyone on this forum. I am flattered you bothered to check my thread trying to dig up dirt that's not there. Thank you for thinking my system is worth $100k, although it is no where near that. Unfortunately for you, you have left a long trail of dirt for everyone to see. Bob was completely correct. You are a wretched ingrate.

TNRabbit, I agree with you. This is my last post here. Let this guy have at it on this thread all by his lonesome. He's the type who needs to have the last word on everything. Eventually, he'll tire of listening to his own pathetic dribble.
Last edited by Dr K on Sun Oct 28, 2012 5:01 pm, edited 3 times in total.
<<

WhackJob

M-400t CUBE

Post Sun Oct 28, 2012 4:40 pm

Hahahahaha!
<<

d0n

"Will Suck U 4 Amp"
"Will Suck U 4 Amp"

Post Sun Oct 28, 2012 5:11 pm

Dr K wrote:dOn, you've just proved my point:
"It is plainly evident you get off flaming people and watching the aftermath..." Really sad, your feeble attempts discredit everyone on this forum. I am flattered you bothered to check my thread trying to dig up dirt that's not there. Thank you for thinking my system is worth $100k, although it is no where near that. Unfortunately for you, you have left a long trail of dirt for everyone to see. Bob was completely correct. You are a wretched ingrate.

TNRabbit, I agree with you. This is my last post here. Let this guy have at it on this thread all by his lonesome. He's the type who needs to have the last word on everything. Eventually, he'll tire of listening to his own pathetic dribble.

And you've proved my point that your solitary sad life is so boring you have nothing more to do than to tell others how sad their life is and how sorry you are for them.

Instead of worrying about me... who you don't know and have no reason to even comment about... why not concentrate on your own sad ocd life?

If I were you, I'd start by moving that door to the middle of the room. It's off and it's driving your OCD brain crazy. You know it is! :-$

I also think that your nifty right & left cable elevators are not spaced exactly even. Get out the tape measure and recheck them... for the 12th time. :D

God forbid your speaker cables touch the floor! :shock:

I think you and Bob are both off your meds. DON'T EVER CONTACT ME AGAIN! :lol:

<<

Don

(pair of) SILVER-7t's

Post Sun Oct 28, 2012 5:40 pm

Don wrote:At this point I believe the best course of action is for forum members to just ignore this thread. I don't see anything positive or constructive by the continuation of keeping this at the top of the forums. My two cents.

I don't mean to repeat myself but! ](*,) ](*,)
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead.
— Thomas Paine

"Try not to become a man of success, but rather a man of value" Albert Einstein

"Politicians are the only people in the world who create problems and then campaign against them". Charlie Reese

"The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by those who vote for a living." Brad Shurett

"Kindness is a language that the Deaf can hear and the Blind can see." Mark Twain

RIP Bill D.
<<

frankieD

Frankie The Mouth

Post Sun Oct 28, 2012 6:12 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Fight Club