FAQ  •  Register   •  Gallery •  Login

It is currently Wed Oct 01, 2014 9:23 pm

new guy needs help

<<

bender65

Post Sun Dec 16, 2012 8:44 am

new guy needs help

Well you can say that I am new to the Carver Audio world. My 2nd cousin recently gave me a C-1 Preamplifier, m-4.0t power amplifier, and a tx-11a tuner. I'm not sure if i want to keep them or sell them. Can anyone provide me with a little background on these items and what the going rate for each one or as a set may be? Thank you in advance.
<<

kingman

(pair of) SILVER-7 TUBE AMPs

Post Sun Dec 16, 2012 9:41 am

Re: new guy needs help

First Welcome! Second...the equipment you have price wise all depends on the cosmetic and operational condition. There is hardly a way to put a price on them without pics and operating info. Even then we are warey of offering opinions on the pricing of Carver gear merely for people that have no intention of being an active member of the forum or that do not enjoy the Carver products. You could list them in the newbie selling thread at a price you have in mind and members could respond with offers. Hope this helps. Hopefully you will keep them as you have the start of a good system.
In reality, it only matters what it sounds like to YOU!!!
<<

bender65

Post Sun Dec 16, 2012 10:16 am

Thanks for the welcome... I have attached 3 photos.. All are in working condition with no major scratches on faces only on the tops of the units... I understand you may not want to give a price to some Newbie thats understandable.. I am reluctant to sell them at this time due to the fact of what I have read on line Carver products seem to be very good.. I am not sure if I need this big of a system..
Attachments
324.JPG
323.JPG
322.JPG
<<

kingman

(pair of) SILVER-7 TUBE AMPs

Post Sun Dec 16, 2012 10:19 am

They appear in pretty good cosmetic shape. Have you hooked them up to a set of speakers to test functionality?
In reality, it only matters what it sounds like to YOU!!!
<<

bender65

Post Sun Dec 16, 2012 10:34 am

I personnally have not but my cousin told me they work. I don't have speakers to test them on currently. Like I said not much of an home audio guy.

Return to Carver Home (Audio)