FAQ  •  Register   •  Gallery •  Login

It is currently Fri Jul 31, 2015 2:24 am

I tend to save things

<<

Magic_Physicist

TFM-6cb

Post Sat Aug 17, 2013 3:21 am

I tend to save things

The other day since it has been a sunny summer here I decided to open the door on this storage building that is out by the pond to let it air out since I was taking a rare break from my hundreds of projects at the kingdom.

I have lived on this property for 29 years but almost 11 years ago I finally built my current house and as I had my stuff moved into the house lots of stuff got stored in that building and it is stuffed full all the way to the door.

So I decided to take a look at what was closest to the door since I didn't want to add cleaning up the building to my project list.......

This is what I found and of course now it lives in the house upstairs with my original ALS's now .....which they once were a part of.

Not sure why only one of the 60in but the other ones are the originals before I got Bob to give me the free replacements way back in the early days at the building he had in Lynwood.

Still have other things I hope to still find if I ever get around to looking.
<<

angelod307

SILVER-7 TUBE AMP

Post Sat Aug 17, 2013 10:56 am

Re: I tend to save things

Have i ever mentioned how much i love the easy to read white letters......
CarverFest: I just go for the arts and crafts
<<

frenchguy

(pair of) SILVER-7t's

Post Sat Aug 17, 2013 11:16 am

:lol:
Carver M-4.0t & Rollandized tfm42, ct-6 & ct-17, sda390t, jolida jd 100A & JBL L96,s Modified JBL 4401,s W/Ribbon Tweeters, Carverfest vacuum tube amp & CF Linestage, Dared SL-2000A tube preamp, Carver AL3 Amazing speakers in natural oak, Carver Cinema 5.1 subwoofer & Douglas connection cables
<<

jjptkd

SILVER-7 TUBE AMP

Post Sat Aug 17, 2013 12:37 pm

That's a nice find, can't have too many of those laying around as working replacements are almost impossible to find.
Sunfire Ultimate Receiver II
Klipsch RB 75's
Klipsch RC 64 II
Sunfire TrueSub Signature
<<

angelod307

SILVER-7 TUBE AMP

Post Sat Aug 17, 2013 5:16 pm

Yes that true jesse. Have a guy n charleston sc tha mght need a 60 if you sell and he still needs.
CarverFest: I just go for the arts and crafts
<<

Magic_Physicist

TFM-6cb

Post Mon Aug 19, 2013 12:53 am

(yeah for some reason I like white text on this black background page)

I never sell anything and found a couple more of parts from those speakers.....just the frame and magnets and some X-overs.

My wife thinks I should sell everything I ever got from Bob including the Phase Linear.

Still haven't repaired the Carver CD player and still no turntable but the Carver FM has never failed me and I get a pretty good signal way over west of Seattle on the east Olympics.

When I am home alone and doing work outside part of the fun is playing KZOK 102.5 with my M 1.5t cranked just for the neighbors and where I live you can't see the neighbors 8)

I probably just jinxed my amp saying it never failed and it is one I bought the day it came out here (just like my CD player did)

Return to Carver Speakers