FAQ  •  Register   •  Gallery •  Login

It is currently Tue Sep 02, 2014 9:11 am

T-Shirts?

<<

Dreamer

SILVER-7t

Post Tue Aug 28, 2007 9:25 am

T-Shirts?

I'm thinking of having some t-shirts printed up for CarverFest, and here is the preliminary design I've come up with. Nothing fancy, mind you, just basic and to-the-point...

Let me know if anyone would be interested. If nobody is interested, I'll probably just do one or two for myself by hand. I need to have SOMETHING besides my Martin Logan schwag to wear for the weekend... ;)

--Richard
.....HT Rig • Sony STR-DG600 Receiver • Carver M-500t • Sony BDP-S1 • Sony DVP-NS3100ES • Apple Airport Express •
..............................• Martin Logan Scenarios, Logos • Realistic Minimus 7's • Velodyne F-1500b •

2 Ch. Rig • Carver C-4000t • Silver 7t's • Krell KAV-300i • Oppo DV-981HD • Benchmark DAC1-USB • MacBook Pro 17", iTunes •
......• Technics SL-1350 turntable with Sumiko headshell, leads, and Bluepoint cartridge • Martin Logan Sequels •

.........................................................-+-Click Here to see my system-+-
<<

Dreamer

SILVER-7t

Post Tue Aug 28, 2007 4:45 pm

Just spoke with a local screen-printing shop, and the verdict is YES, if I can get the art to him by the end of this week.

I can get them in any size from S-XXL, but I don't think he makes them any bigger than that. I'll probably have some made in L and some in XL and a few in XXL, and that should pretty much fit anyone.

I need to know if folks are willing to buy these, so I know how many to have made up. I don't want to get stuck with 30 shirts--that would be a VERY expensice bag of car-washing rags... ;)

If I make 20 or 30 shirts in various sizes, they will probably cost around $7-8 each. If I get less than 10, the price per unit goes up dramatically, and it's just not really economical...

PLEASE le me know ASAP if y'all would be interested.

Thanks,
--Richard
.....HT Rig • Sony STR-DG600 Receiver • Carver M-500t • Sony BDP-S1 • Sony DVP-NS3100ES • Apple Airport Express •
..............................• Martin Logan Scenarios, Logos • Realistic Minimus 7's • Velodyne F-1500b •

2 Ch. Rig • Carver C-4000t • Silver 7t's • Krell KAV-300i • Oppo DV-981HD • Benchmark DAC1-USB • MacBook Pro 17", iTunes •
......• Technics SL-1350 turntable with Sumiko headshell, leads, and Bluepoint cartridge • Martin Logan Sequels •

.........................................................-+-Click Here to see my system-+-
<<

elgrau

SILVER-7 TUBE AMP

Post Tue Aug 28, 2007 5:24 pm

Dreamer,
I can't be there, but if you need one more "sale" to get to 10, you can put me down for one medium. Who knows, they might be a collectible one day on ePrey =P~
Ed
Family room: 400 disk changer with PS Audio Digital Link III DAC; Technics SL-1100A TT. QED Quenx1 IC's from DAC & TT to Adcom GTP-602 preamp/Tuner. AudioQuest King Cobra IC's from preamp to M1.0t mk-II opt2. QED Silver Spirals 4M wires to EPI 1000’s.
Living room: AudioQuest Black Mamba 8M IC's from family room preamp to Barcus-Berry 2002R Sonic Maximizer to GlowPower Zyxt IC's to Sunfire 300x2 to Nordost 6M bi-source wires to AOS 28" MDF spherical speakers using six 8" woofers and eight 1" dome tweeters symm. arranged around the surface.
SS system: CX-995V DVD to AV-705x 5 channel amp (center/rears) & M1.0t mk-II opt2(fronts).
Garage: TLM-3600 CDP to MXR150 Receiver (pre) to TFM-42 to EPI 400 speakers.
<<

maddmaxxx

(Pair of Silver 9t's)

Post Tue Aug 28, 2007 6:32 pm

-I'M IN !.... \:D/.....and have'nt pd for a t-shirt, ['cept for 'bazooka,in your face, choppers', 'shop' shirts !].......other shops/snap-on/amsoil/s&s/baker/jims/matco/avon/miller welders etc., have served me well.....very kuul 'work', mr dreamer !!!

-any chance of a 'greyish' T's, [stock], for the bikers ?

-/mx
-* © Küül ®™ /mx...
-Too hip gotta book
-"Don't BAN me Bro!"...el/doro
<<

Dreamer

SILVER-7t

Post Tue Aug 28, 2007 6:48 pm

I modified the logo to indicate that it was a function of this Users Group--added our tag line. See the first post at the head of this thread...

--Richard

<<

Dreamer

SILVER-7t

Post Tue Aug 28, 2007 6:54 pm

Maddmaxx,

Actually the shirts will most likely be black ink on a light gray shirt. That is the most economical setup I could get. (Plus it will make them look somewhat like the "vintage" Carver gear...)

White ink on black shirts looks REALLY cool, but it costs a LOT more because they have to do a quad application of the ink to get good solid white on a dark background. This way, each shirt goed through the presses once, and it's quick, fast, and relatively inexpensive, considering it's a custom, one-off, low-quantity job...

It looks like if I make 20 (10-L, 5-XL, 5-XXL) that should cover everyone who wants one? How does that sound for you guys? Do I need more of the "bigger" sizes? Can any of you guys who think you want Mediums live with a Large instead? It doesn't cost more for the Mediums, but I'm trying to make this as easy for the printer as I can...

--Richard

<<

treitz3

"Julian"
"Julian"

Post Tue Aug 28, 2007 7:09 pm

Excellent idea Sir Dreamer! Put me down for a Large, XL, XXL. You never know how they are gonna fit. Do we need to get you the dough beforehand, or just wait 'till the big event?

So, what's the door prize gonna be for the last person to show up? An avitar of the member holding a Bette Midler album with a smile? Possibly an avitar of them holding up a sign that says "I love Bose!"? Who ever is last has to keep their avitar until the next Carverfest!!! (God I hope I don't get a flat tire......... [-o<)
In search of accurate reproduction of music. Real sound is my reference and while perfection may not be attainable? If I chase it, I might just catch excellence.

The best way to enjoy digital music reproduction is to never listen to a good analogue reproduction.

Robert R. - "Did you see my North Korea analogy? I should have named it Carversite.kim"
<<

faustus

M-400t CUBE

Post Tue Aug 28, 2007 8:15 pm

Dreamer,

I'm with elgrau -- any chance for non-attendees to "help out" with boosting the shirt count?

If so, kindly PM me for size, shipping address, and to let me know cost and how to pay you (hey, sales to non-attendees could even pay for the attendee's shirts -- I'll gladly pay a premium).

If not, that's cool too -- I understand if you want to keep it an attendee-only thang.
<<

maddmaxxx

(Pair of Silver 9t's)

Post Tue Aug 28, 2007 8:22 pm

-GREY = KUUL,......SOLD !!!
-* © Küül ®™ /mx...
-Too hip gotta book
-"Don't BAN me Bro!"...el/doro
<<

bikerdude523

TFM-55

Post Tue Aug 28, 2007 8:22 pm

There ya go faustus, we could pay for the shirts and the attendees could get them as door prizes. Count me in to Dreamer. Size: XL
Last edited by bikerdude523 on Tue Aug 28, 2007 10:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
2 channel rig
Sunfire Classic vacuum tube Preamp: (3) M-4.0t's: SD/A-490t: Polk Audio SDA SRS: Velodyne SMS-1: (2) Velodyne DLS5000R's
<<

Bill

SILVER-7t

Post Tue Aug 28, 2007 9:51 pm

Let me know what the price comes out to be, I'll paypal you it plus shipping...I need large for my big self.
You can't fix stupid.
George wrote:In certain configurations you need a permission slip from your Mom to bridge amps.
<<

frankieD

Frankie The Mouth

Post Tue Aug 28, 2007 11:27 pm

I want a t-shirt

Great idea dreamer, especially for those of us who can't make it. I want an XL. Please pm me with the requirements,

Thanks Frank.
<<

BillD

(pair of) SILVER-7 TUBE AMPs

Location: The west's most mid-western town, Scottsdale, Arizona

Post Tue Aug 28, 2007 11:56 pm

Altho I can't make it either, I'd sure like to buy a shirt. Will PayPal you for a large! Man, I wish I could be there!
It should sound like it isn't there!
There is a difference between hearing and listening...
Making life enjoyable through expensive electronics.

weitrhino

SILVER-7t

Post Wed Aug 29, 2007 6:49 am

Ditto on the absenteeism, but I certainly want a shirt. XL for me, please. Payment method is your choice, Dreamer.
<<

skip

aka (Sasquach)

Post Wed Aug 29, 2007 6:51 am

Looks great Dreamer,
Put me down for an XL. I'll see Ya at the fest.
Skip
Next

Return to CARVERFEST 07'