FAQ  •  Register   •  Gallery •  Login

It is currently Mon Sep 01, 2014 11:30 pm

T-Shirts?

<<

Dreamer

SILVER-7t

Post Tue Sep 04, 2007 10:16 pm

TNRabbit, and all other Attendees of CarverFest:

I will accept CASH ONLY payment for your shirts AT the event. I can't take credit cards, and personal checks are, quite frankly, a PITA to deal with...

If you have ordered a shirt and are NOT going to CarverFest, Please send payment to me via PayPal using the following address:

privateer_42@hotmail.com

Price for each shirt will be $10, which includes shipping. Be sure to include your mailing address in the "message" line when you complete the PayPal transaction.

The shirts should be done sometime next week (probably Wed or Thurs, 12 or 13 Sept), so I'll try to get them sent out before I leave for CarverFest, but they might not get mailed out until the Monday after the Fest...

Thank you all so much for your interest in these T-shirts. It's been fun designing them and working with the printer, and I'm going to be REALLY excited when I get to see a whole camp full of people wearing MY t-shirts!

I suppose now I need to get to soem of the local Army Surplus shops and see if I can find some rugged mil-spec equipment cases that I can use to transport my gear to the Fest.

Countdown begins...
--Richard
.....HT Rig • Sony STR-DG600 Receiver • Carver M-500t • Sony BDP-S1 • Sony DVP-NS3100ES • Apple Airport Express •
..............................• Martin Logan Scenarios, Logos • Realistic Minimus 7's • Velodyne F-1500b •

2 Ch. Rig • Carver C-4000t • Silver 7t's • Krell KAV-300i • Oppo DV-981HD • Benchmark DAC1-USB • MacBook Pro 17", iTunes •
......• Technics SL-1350 turntable with Sumiko headshell, leads, and Bluepoint cartridge • Martin Logan Sequels •

.........................................................-+-Click Here to see my system-+-
<<

faustus

M-400t CUBE

Post Tue Sep 04, 2007 11:23 pm

Dreamer,

Many kudos on the awesome shirts... Great idea! Thanks, again, for letting us share in the fun.

I'll try sending to your PayPal account -- if I don't repost, then it went through with no problemas.
<<

Dreamer

SILVER-7t

Post Wed Sep 05, 2007 12:21 am

If you all go to the top of the thread, you'll see the final (and upgraded!!!) art for the CarverFest t-shirts. After discussing it with the printshop, I decided to go ahead and use 2 colors (bright red and black), so it should look REALLY cool.

No extra charge to you all for the shirts--because I ordered a LOT more shirts than I originally had thought I would need, I got enough of a quantity discount to use another color and still sell them at the same price!

I hope you all like them. I sure think they are spiffy, and I'll probably keep 3 or 4 for myself!

Hopefully they will be done by next Wednesday, so I can ship them out right before I leave for CarverFest to all you folks who unfortunately can't make it. You guys may miss a lot of REALLY cool gear, but at least you'll get a cool shirt out of the deal... ;)

Thanks again!
--Richard
.....HT Rig • Sony STR-DG600 Receiver • Carver M-500t • Sony BDP-S1 • Sony DVP-NS3100ES • Apple Airport Express •
..............................• Martin Logan Scenarios, Logos • Realistic Minimus 7's • Velodyne F-1500b •

2 Ch. Rig • Carver C-4000t • Silver 7t's • Krell KAV-300i • Oppo DV-981HD • Benchmark DAC1-USB • MacBook Pro 17", iTunes •
......• Technics SL-1350 turntable with Sumiko headshell, leads, and Bluepoint cartridge • Martin Logan Sequels •

.........................................................-+-Click Here to see my system-+-
<<

stereo_dog

TFM-55

Post Wed Sep 05, 2007 5:45 am

Richard, great job, I like the two colors, it really makes the shirt stand out. Will PP your $10.00 today.

Thanks again.

Joe
(2) Silver Nine t's, TFM-4.0t, (4) M-500t, (2) M-1.0t, AV-705x, C-19, Sunfire TG-III, AL-III
<<

TNRabbit

(pair of) SILVER-7 TUBE AMPs

Post Wed Sep 05, 2007 11:17 am

The red really kicks the FEST out~~Looks great, Richard!
TNRabbit

From FrankieD's lips to your ears: Sunfire - a quiet box of endless power.

Sunfire TG-IV/400~7 Amp
Carver SD/A-360 CDP
Benchmark DAC-1
Sony SACD/DVD-A
Active bi-amp: Ashly XR-1001 & 2 Rane PEQ-15s
Main: HotRodded AL-IIIs
Sub: Klipsch RT-12d
Center: Sunfire CRS-3c
Surround: Sunfire CRS-3 (x 2)

OconeeOrange wrote:"Gary likes to play it 'loud' as do I. His system begs you turn it up until you die"

RIP WIlliam B. Dibble, 1948-2012. I'll miss you my friend.
<<

Dreamer

SILVER-7t

Post Fri Sep 07, 2007 5:24 pm

The T-Shirts are in!!!

I picked them up this afternoon. The first "mail-order" shirts will go out in the mail tomorrow. (I think there are 4 or 5 people who have already paid), so you should expect them sometime next week.

Here is a pic of the shirt:

I think they look GREAT. For those of you who care about things like materials, these shirts are Hanes 50/50 tshirts. They should wear well, and be cool for summer wear, and not wrinkle too much.

Those of you who ordered but have not paid--hopefully this little preview will motivate you to formally place your orders... ;)

I'm looking forward to seeing all of you guys next week!

--Richard[/img]

<<

Metalbent

TFM-6cb

Post Fri Sep 07, 2007 7:23 pm

They look great! =D>

Just sent you money.

Thanks
Sunfire TGP-3 & 4, Sunfire 300 x 2 amp, Carver TFM-15cb, (3)M-500t, TFM-45, TFM 4.0, HTR-880, CD/A 390t, C-9 , Amazing Silvers

Bass go thump <(. .)> play loud it must!
<<

weitrhino

SILVER-7t

Post Fri Sep 07, 2007 9:03 pm

Tshirt payment just sent. Oh boy oh boy oh boy!
<<

Dreamer

SILVER-7t

Post Fri Sep 07, 2007 11:53 pm

The first 7 packages of t-shirts are packed, labeled, and ready to go to the Post Office tomorrow morning. So you lucky 7 (and you know who you are) who sent payment first are probably going to have your t-shirts before the Attendees get theirs!

Thanks for buying these shirts, and be sure to check the webpage. I'm making changes and building it out almost daily. By the time the 'Fest rolls around, all we'll need to do is drop the photos into place...

Thanks again,
--Richard

<<

Dreamer

SILVER-7t

Post Sat Sep 08, 2007 11:21 am

The first 7 t-shirt orders went out today, Priority Mail, so you guys will DEFINITELY have them before the event. I'm sure you will like these shirts--they look REALLY good.

Thanks so much for your orders!

All you other folks who have said you want t-shirts, please get your Paypal payments in to me as soon as you can, so I can send these shirts to you--you're not going to want to miss these shirts!

--Richard

<<

Magnaryder

SILVER-7t

Post Sat Sep 08, 2007 7:25 pm

Richard : do you want the $$ now or at the 'fest?

ray
Magnaryder

Its going to be used equipment when I sell it, so it may as well be used equipment when I buy it.

Tim deParavicini's E.A.R. Yoshino V20 Integrated Amplifier, Fosgate Signature Phono pre, No. 50 and 51 Carverfest Tube amps, Hammond M3 tube amp, Ariston RD-40 Turntable w/ Linn Basik LSV tonearn, Grado Statement Master1 cartridge, Cardas Silver wire service and wire block, Carver TX-8 & 11 tuners, Carver TD-12 & 1700 decks, Tascam CC-222mkII CD recorder, Carver HR-742 reciever, DBX-3BX & 200xg & 120x, CarverAudio ALV prototypes, Alesis Studio One loudspeakers, Dahlquist DQ-8s, The Carver Research DarkStar Sub and Stax Earspeakers.

THIS SPACE FOR RENT...helping the blind to hear, one valve at a time
<<

Dreamer

SILVER-7t

Post Sun Sep 09, 2007 9:44 pm

Magnaryder wrote:Richard : do you want the $$ now or at the 'fest?

ray

People who are coming to the "Fest" can settle with me there...

But all you non-attendees who want a shirt--better get your payments in so I can ship these shirts out.

Thanks,
--Richard

<<

weitrhino

SILVER-7t

Post Mon Sep 10, 2007 5:39 pm

Whoo hoo hoo! I got mine today!

Thanks Richard. You have done an outstanding job. Quaff a brew for me at the fest. Wish I could be there, but I burned up a lot of time supporting the Morglbl Trio last month and made three trips to South Carolina from Baltimore in August alone.
<<

frankieD

Frankie The Mouth

Post Tue Sep 11, 2007 12:37 pm

T-shirts

Hi Rich, I paypaled you on Sat. hope you got it. Can't wait to get the shirt. Have a blast at the fest. "A blast at the fest" maybe a good slogan?

Frank
<<

Metalbent

TFM-6cb

Post Tue Sep 11, 2007 3:20 pm

Thanks Richard, got mine last night. Nice job!

I'm wearing mine today and have had a couple people come up to me and talk Carver.
Sunfire TGP-3 & 4, Sunfire 300 x 2 amp, Carver TFM-15cb, (3)M-500t, TFM-45, TFM 4.0, HTR-880, CD/A 390t, C-9 , Amazing Silvers

Bass go thump <(. .)> play loud it must!
PreviousNext

Return to CARVERFEST 07'