FAQ  •  Register   •  Gallery •  Login

It is currently Sat Nov 29, 2014 3:38 am

((( WHAT'S ON THE MENU )))

<<

Magnaryder

(pair of) SILVER-7t's

Post Wed Sep 26, 2007 6:14 pm

I've got a hankerin' for a steak and eggs breakfast. I like Tom's idea of Prime rib for b-fast too...hmmm...Prime Rib and Eggs along with French toast made from fresh baked bread, peaches and blueberries.

ray
Magnaryder

Its going to be used equipment when I sell it, so it may as well be used equipment when I buy it.

Tim deParavicini's E.A.R. Yoshino V20 Integrated Amplifier, Fosgate Signature Phono pre, Lucas Labs 12B4/OD3 LineStage, No. 50 and 51 Carverfest Tube amps, Hammond M3 tube amp, Ariston RD-40 Turntable w/ Linn Basik LSV tonearn, Grado Statement Master1 cartridge, Carver TX-8 & 11 tuners, Carver TD-12, Tascam CC-222mkII CD recorder, DBX-3BX & 200xg & 120x, CarverAudio ALV prototypes, Alesis Studio One loudspeakers, Energy Reference 22 Connoisseur, Cambridge Audio Model 8s, The Carver Research DarkStar Sub and Stax Earspeakers.

THIS SPACE FOR RENT...helping the blind to hear, one valve at a time
<<

bikerdude523

TFM-55

Post Wed Sep 26, 2007 8:40 pm

You are killing me here! I can't take a hole year of this food talk. I haven't ate like that since I moved out of mom and dad's house about 26 years ago. Do you need a room mate? :D
2 channel rig
Sunfire Classic vacuum tube Preamp: (3) M-4.0t's: SD/A-490t: Polk Audio SDA SRS: Velodyne SMS-1: (2) Velodyne DLS5000R's
<<

Toy Maker

Puppet Master

Post Wed Sep 26, 2007 8:43 pm

Magnaryder wrote:I've got a hankerin' for a steak and eggs breakfast. I like Tom's idea of Prime rib for b-fast too...hmmm...Prime Rib and Eggs along with French toast made from fresh baked bread, peaches and blueberries.

ray

Done and DONE... It's on the list
Whatever you do in life will be insignificant, but it's very important that you do it... because nobody else will.

‎~You think Einstein walked around thinkin' everyone was a bunch of dumb shits?~

SHUT UP AND ENJOY THE MUSIC!
╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮

<<

treitz3

"Julian"
"Julian"

Post Sat Mar 22, 2008 7:22 pm

I'm gonna be bringin' the rotisserie this year [it can do a 23 lb. turkey FYI] and when I was chatting on the phone with our resident "Chef Magnaryder" today, he mentioned cooking a ham for snacks and sandwiches.

Any other suggestions for the rotisserie are welcome. I've never had a bad meal come out of it yet. \:D/

Yum, yum!
In search of accurate reproduction of music. Real sound is my reference and while perfection may not be attainable? If I chase it, I might just catch excellence.

The best way to enjoy digital music reproduction is to never listen to a good analogue reproduction.

Robert R. - "Did you see my North Korea analogy? I should have named it Carversite.kim"
<<

Magnaryder

(pair of) SILVER-7t's

Post Sat Mar 22, 2008 7:42 pm

treitz3 wrote:I'm gonna be bringin' the rotisserie this year [it can do a 23 lb. turkey FYI] and when I was chatting on the phone with our resident "Chef Magnaryder" today, he mentioned cooking a ham for snacks and sandwiches.

Any other suggestions for the rotisserie are welcome. I've never had a bad meal come out of it yet. \:D/

Yum, yum!

Got a hankerin' for ham? We'll hook you up! Worked out a Crown Royal/Honey/Peppercorn Rib-eye....kicks ass it does.

Y'all come....the stove is on and the bar is open 24/7 :-)

ray
Magnaryder

Its going to be used equipment when I sell it, so it may as well be used equipment when I buy it.

Tim deParavicini's E.A.R. Yoshino V20 Integrated Amplifier, Fosgate Signature Phono pre, Lucas Labs 12B4/OD3 LineStage, No. 50 and 51 Carverfest Tube amps, Hammond M3 tube amp, Ariston RD-40 Turntable w/ Linn Basik LSV tonearn, Grado Statement Master1 cartridge, Carver TX-8 & 11 tuners, Carver TD-12, Tascam CC-222mkII CD recorder, DBX-3BX & 200xg & 120x, CarverAudio ALV prototypes, Alesis Studio One loudspeakers, Energy Reference 22 Connoisseur, Cambridge Audio Model 8s, The Carver Research DarkStar Sub and Stax Earspeakers.

<<

treitz3

"Julian"
"Julian"

Post Fri Apr 04, 2008 4:31 pm

Re: ((( WHAT'S ON THE MENU )))

Hey Madddhousemouse, we gonna get to savor the flavor of the wings we never got around to cookin' last year?
In search of accurate reproduction of music. Real sound is my reference and while perfection may not be attainable? If I chase it, I might just catch excellence.

The best way to enjoy digital music reproduction is to never listen to a good analogue reproduction.

Robert R. - "Did you see my North Korea analogy? I should have named it Carversite.kim"
<<

treitz3

"Julian"
"Julian"

Post Sun May 18, 2008 11:12 am

Yooou-Hooooo....MHM, you out there dear?

I have another idea for a breakfast. Western omelets. Yea, nay?

3 eggs
milk
chopped onions
Chopped cubed ham
jalapeño peppers, finely chopped*
salt
pepper
sliced mushrooms
tomatoes, diced
and 2 slices of Velveeta cheese

Mix eggs and milk. Set aside. Take onions, ham, jalapeño peppers, salt, pepper, and the sliced fresh mushrooms and sauté them all together. Start cooking egg mixture. While sautéing, dice tomatoes, set aside. When eggs are almost done, add the sautéed mix on one half of omelet and sprinkle tomatoes over same half. On the other half, add the two slices of cheese.

Serve with hash browns and either sausage or bacon and milk. Have sour cream and salsa available for those that may want to top their omelet. Mmmmmm. :D

*For those that are not too good with spices, we could omit the jalapeño peppers.

<<

Magnaryder

(pair of) SILVER-7t's

Post Sun May 18, 2008 5:39 pm

treitz3 wrote:Yooou-Hooooo....MHM, you out there dear?

I have another idea for a breakfast. Western omelets. Yea, nay?

*For those that are not too good with spices, we could omit the jalapeño peppers.

Hell yes, sounds great!!

ray
Magnaryder

<<

skip

aka (Sasquach)

Post Mon May 19, 2008 6:40 am

Turkey breast on the rotisserie. Yumm. Pork loin roasts are also excellent.
Sasquatch
TnRabbit's Assistant Official OCCD Enabler.

How long a minute is, depends on what side of the bathroom door you're on.
<<

MaddHouseMouse

Newbie 50+

Post Thu May 22, 2008 10:50 am

So Sorry that I have not checked this thread lately. Absolutely, I will make a Mess O'Wings. I have to get back to you about the suppies. At this point, I will most likely bring the ingredients for the sauces (buffalo and bbq). I will need the shoppers (maybe me too) to get the wings. I would like to serve them mid-day with appetizer trays of cheese, crackers and veggies to help stave off the "Gee....I partied too early in the day" feeling.

Brings me to another point. Under the PayPal account for fest'08. The linky for "what you are paying for" is no longer valid. At least not to me.

We (maxxx and I) are wondering what the total amount will be for the fest (accomodations, food and spirits?????)

Do we pay some to the PayPal and some to the Watersheds?

I may be a bit late in asking. I just could not begin to plan for this event until it got closer. 4 months is reasonable for me. Most of you guys (you know who you are) have been planning this fest since the minute we left the last one. Me thinks some of you need more than one hobby or at least a lobotomy. :lol:

Let me know. Thanks
Keeping the MaddMan in check.
<<

Eddie

Eddie The Knife

Post Thu May 22, 2008 11:15 am

Re:

Got a hankerin' for ham? We'll hook you up! Worked out a Crown Royal/Honey/Peppercorn Rib-eye....kicks ass it does.

Y'all come....the stove is on and the bar is open 24/7 :-)
Hey that is by far the best cut of meat! You are making it taste even better! I see alot of meat go pass my block and you have to have an eye for the right one but once you have a nice one and roast it just right you are in heaven! O and if you slice one very thin and fry it up on the grittle to got the makings of a great cheesesteak! Eddie!
Good judgment comes from experience,but experience usually comes from bad judgment.

The best thing is to learn from others that have mastered the one thing you need to learn!

I would tell you to go to hell but I already work there and I don't want to see your ugly face every day!
<<

Toy Maker

Puppet Master

Post Thu May 22, 2008 11:38 am

Re:

Magnaryder wrote:I've got a hankerin' for a steak and eggs breakfast. I like Tom's idea of Prime rib for b-fast too...hmmm...Prime Rib and Eggs along with French toast made from fresh baked bread, peaches and blueberries.

ray

I never was much of a breakfast person.... Give me a quart of milk and a box of Cap'n Crunch !!!!!

Whatever you do in life will be insignificant, but it's very important that you do it... because nobody else will.

‎~You think Einstein walked around thinkin' everyone was a bunch of dumb shits?~

SHUT UP AND ENJOY THE MUSIC!
╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮

<<

Eddie

Eddie The Knife

Post Thu May 22, 2008 7:28 pm

Re: Re:

Toy Maker wrote:

ray

I never was much of a breakfast person.... Give me a quart of milk and a box of Cap'n Crunch !!!!!

James I guess it is more of when or what time of day you eat breakfast! I know when I was working an other job and finished my shift at 8:00 AM I would go for the steak and eggs! LOL!
Good judgment comes from experience,but experience usually comes from bad judgment.

The best thing is to learn from others that have mastered the one thing you need to learn!

I would tell you to go to hell but I already work there and I don't want to see your ugly face every day!
<<

treitz3

"Julian"
"Julian"

Post Mon Jun 09, 2008 7:39 pm

MaddHouseMouse wrote:We (maxxx and I) are wondering what the total amount will be for the fest (accomodations, food and spirits?????)
Food and spirits will be $100 per person. I will have to call you about the total cost of the cabins unless I can figure it out tonight. I'll let you know ASAP either way.

MaddHouseMouse wrote:Do we pay some to the PayPal and some to the Watersheds?
The paypal account is separate from the Watershed Cabins. The Paypal account is specifically for food, drinks and suds. The cost of the cabins will all be taken care of by Brandy. Check out the first post on this thread for all updated information and Brandy's contact information......

viewtopic.php?f=31&t=3396&start=0

MaddHouseMouse wrote:Most of you guys (you know who you are) have been planning this fest since the minute we left the last one.
Correction. Since before we left. :D
MaddHouseMouse wrote:Brings me to another point. Under the PayPal account for fest'08. The linky for "what you are paying for" is no longer valid. At least not to me.
MHM, here's a post I made on another thread to answer your question.....Apparently James has not updated his post. Damn slacker. :p

It has recently been brought to my attention that there is some confusion as to what this PayPal account is for. I see that Toymaker's links on the first post of the thread has gone bad. This is [I think] the link that he provided......

viewtopic.php?f=31&t=3386&start=0 Which is actually this thread. #-o

This is what the $$$ is going toward. All meals will be covered for those that add to the fund. As you see in the link above, the $$$ will be well spent. No MickeyD's for those that attend. Real gourmet meals is more like it. Plenty of snack foods will be provided, as well as soda, suds and the main course meals will also be provided.

Last year, we calculated how much everybody had spent on feeding themselves and IIRCC, the total was around $750.00. We decided to make this PP account so those that attend won't have to spend additional $$$ running to the store, hauling their own food down, blah, blah, blah. If everybody donates $105.00 per person to the food, drinks and suds account, we will all eat like Kings and nobody will spend a dime on food for the entire event. No matter how much you eat.

If you have any questions, just ask.

<<

Mr. M-500t

(pair of) SILVER-7 TUBE AMPs

Post Mon Jun 09, 2008 8:12 pm

Re: Re:

Eddie wrote:
Toy Maker wrote:

ray

James I guess it is more of when or what time of day you eat breakfast! I know when I was working an other job and finished my shift at 8:00 AM I would go for the steak and eggs! LOL!

My Favorite ! \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ *5* \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ 8)
I want to know who's bringing the Bose Speakers ? :lol: :lol: :lol:
PreviousNext

Return to CARVERFEST 08'